GUILTY TN - Erika 'Megan' Sharpton, 24, raped & murdered, Tullahoma, 2 July 2012

I don't get it either. The poor family has to beg for an arrest. The POI is threatening the family. That alone should be enough to arrest the and keep him behind bars until more evidence is gathered. How much more pain can this family take? I just don't get it.

But, Megan's mom says there's one specific "person of interest" in the small town of Tullahoma that has her terrified.

"He's made contact with our family directly since this happened, threateningly, and we're concerned," Sharpton says.

She says she's impressed with the amount of evidence detectives have gathered over the last two months, but can't understand why this one man hasn't been arrested.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/19505843/murder-victims-mom-pleas-for-help

Franklin County mother, Kelly Sharpton wants justice for her daughter, Megan.

Megan, a nursing student, was found brutally, raped, murdered and burned on July 2nd.

Her mom says she was answering an ad to aid an elderly patient.

"He said that he had a mother with Alzheimer's and he needed a sitter and they were going to meet and see if their schedules could work together and he took her from that meeting," explains Sharpton.

The most disturbing news of all, Kelly says she knows exactly who killed her daughter.

"He approached a family member at a local football game in our hometown, introduced himself aggressively and said some pretty horrible things to her," says Sharpton.

Six .38 caliber bullet holes were also found in Kelly Sharpton's parents for sale sign-- no arrests have been made in that case either.

District Attorney General Michael Taylor says before charges are filed more evidence is needed .

http://www.wdef.com/news/story/Moth...man-Wants-Justice/nRXYBl9QW0iCu1unCrfQxQ.cspx

Once again, I'm left speechless.

I just started reading this blog and all I can say is this is sickening. I suppose we can't post that link here due to TOS? I got to it via her FB page and am outraged beyond belief.....

So am I. Correct. We can't post it because of TOS and the person named on the blog has not been named a suspect in main stream media so we can't discuss him/them.

snipped..."Know that he's a suspect and introducing himself with fowl language and directly, lets me know he's not scared. And if he's not scared of us, I think we're endanger, I think everyone is," explains Sharpton.

ALL things considered - WHAT more is required???...and why isn't msm reporting on the FACTS revealed in the blog?

They're still waiting on evidence. Slow road to justice in Tennessee from my experience with other cases.

With that said, perhaps there are more than one involved and they want to insure all are behind bars at the same time?

It's just unbelievable that the perp continues to threaten the family and their nightmare is far from over. Not only have they lost their beautiful daughter they have to deal with the possible suspect taunting them.

How much more can a family take? It's disgusting.

There is also chatter that this DA likes plea bargains and that the suspect is connected and might have family money. The whole story is crazy. Including how he met his wife (reportedly 'friend' of the victim Megan) etc. I have no words. I wish msm would report this!!!

Chicago, when I heard Meg knew/was befriended by this guy's wife, who works/worked as his prison guard, I had to wonder if the wife wasn't in on it with him. Wouldn't be the first gal to lead another lady to her demise at the hands of "her man". :what::moo:

Chicago, when I heard Meg knew/was befriended by this guy's wife, who works/worked as his prison guard, I had to wonder if the wife wasn't in on it with him. Wouldn't be the first gal to lead another lady to her demise at the hands of "her man". :what::moo:

ITA. And I said a bit more of what you posted and then edited it out. Paranoid! It keeps getting crazier. Msm please pick this up.

Sad. It appears they were expecting something to happen to do but nothing yet.

ETA: I think my post was against TOS. So, I just deleted what I said. Now I don't know what to say.

IF there was a dna match in a case such as this, what would be the purpose of LE holding out on an arrest? Would they be waiting on other tests/evidence/lab results to come back, maybe? Shouldn't the DNA be enough or is there more needed? I am honestly asking because I'm not the most knowledgeable in that area.

Megan's mother says her grief will never end. But she says the pain is made worse knowing the man she believes is responsible is free to roam the streets of her community. She says despite a mountain of evidence, the Franklin County District Attorney has yet to file charges.

"I would like for him to update me and let me know that my daughter still matters and he doesn't seem to think she is as important as I do," she says.

Video at the link

http://www.fox54.com/story/19601364/mother-of-murder-victim-speaks-out

I'm going to ask a mod to change the title of this thread to Megan Sharpton Murder or add Megan's name to the title.

I'm going to ask a mod to change the title of this thread to Megan Sharpton Murder or add Megan's name to the title.

I just thought, "Oh I need to go ask a mod to change the title to Megan Sharpton Murder" and I saw your post at the exact same moment.

I guess great minds think alike???

I just thought, "Oh I need to go ask a mod to change the title to Megan Sharpton Murder" and I saw your post at the exact same moment.

I guess great minds think alike???

I see it's been done (thread title change), and when I first saw it I thought "Oh no, not another burning body left by the road" - then I realized the name change....

Okay, just rambling on...

checking news I see,

"Megan Sharpton's mother begs for DA to make arrest"
http://www.waaytv.com/news/local/st...rning-body-murder/IPH2a_UDDkGTAO3h-rTXrQ.cspx

Sad to read!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back