Random Thoughts and Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall reading that at the house where there was to be a birthday party, they, they being Amy and Casey, went to get an item, either a bucket or something and she, Casey, couldn't purchase it because she didn't have her ID. Also, there was another occasion where she went to buy something and didn't have her ID with her.

She wouldn't produce ID with others around, but she would when she was alone.

The party you're thinking of is WW's July 4th party.

I absolutely agree with you. What I mean by "missing something" is not the work that has been put in by everyone with all the evidence out there, but something is missing in the case...the mere fact that there are still people who still believe that Caylee is alive...how could this be? Is it their faith? Is there evidence that points this way?

Does the answer lie only within KC, a psychopathic liar? I just shake my head. Why does CA think she has so much power? Does LE have to keep bending to her rants? Follow up on crazy sightings? I am trying hard to articulate this in writing, but I am having a difficult time.

I keep thinking about the young woman who wanted to adopt Caylee when KC first had the baby, and Cindy would not let that happen...is this what KC is telling her mother, that this young woman is the one who took Caylee?

Perhaps KC even contacted her after she and Cindy had the fight, hoping that she would now be interested in adopting Caylee. Only this woman refused this time, and Casey, in a fit of anger, got rid of Caylee.
Just a possibility.

Does anyone know if the landfill that the amscott dumpsters utilized have ever been searched at all? I may just be way off.. but I still think KC may have disposed of little Caylee there.

Honestly, the missing factor to me is that George and Cindy KNOW.

No matter how I slice it up, their stories and attitudes changed dramatically from the initial report and interview with LE to even the week after that.

I strongly believe that if the Anthony's could be forced into a polygraph, we'd learn a great deal. I just keep coming back to feeling like there was probably a very emotional and tension filled confrontation in the Anthony home, in which Casey admitted that Caylee died....probably by "accident". I can actually HEAR it in my head....

"I used the chloroform to put her to sleep, because I didnt know what else to do! I thought it I left the rag in there it would just keep her asleep. And when I came out in the morning she wasnt breathing or moving, and I tried shaking her and calling her name! There was nothing...no heartbeat. She was gone and I didnt know what to do! How the hell could I tell people that I did that to my daughter! What was I supposed to do? I need my family, and if I'd told Police about this I would be locked up for the rest of my life and I'd never see my family again. I panicked! I didnt know what else to do!"

..or something to that effect.

I believe that G & A know that Caylee is dead, but very much think that Casey is sorry and it was unintentional, and desperately don't want to lose their daughter.
The "Caylee is Alive! We're going to find her!" could either be a coping mechanism (from a mental health standpoint) or an attempt to deflect attention and make it appear that Casey did nothing.

I believe some of the stuff that's missing is the date of June 9. I know that has a meaning of some sort, just can't quite wrap my mind around it.

The other thing that JUMPS out at me is an early conversation when Casey was talking to Lee and he asked her if she thought Caylee was all right. Casey said (paraphrase) yes, she felt it in her gut because there was a BOND between mother and child/daughter? but he should ask MOM/ca about that because she knew more about it.
There's a clue here, I believe.

Now, add part of another early conversation with Christine (Lee gave her the phone) where Casey said she's in jail because of a "whim". Hmmmm, a whim? Meaning? She wasn't supposed to be in jail, the script went awry, someone got pissed and jumped the gun?

There's plenty of other little clues, I believe in the early conversations.

Oh, yes, and Cindy sniffed and sobbed (in the 3rd 911 call) that her granddaughter was missing and it smelled like there was a dead body in the damned car. Now, folks, was that BEFORE or AFTER they had gotten the smelly car back and she had washed the smelly slacks?

My opinion only.

I also really think there might be something at Moss Park. Maybe not the body, but possibly clues?

I dont know. Ive never been to Florida period, but somehow saw a section of shoreline at Moss Park in a dream. Weird.

Respectfully snipped ~
....Casey remember didnt want to keep Caylee when she was born but Cindy made her keep her and for almost 3 yrs Cindy has pulled the strings with Casey working the strings from the other end (Job ...Nanny stories)

We don't know this to be true, and I for one, do not believe it. This is a story KC told her friend to gain her friend's sympathy. When the friend offered to adopt Caylee, KC had to back track. The only person who has admitted to talking about adoption is Jesse.

I do not believe for a minute that KC wanted to get rid of Caylee at the time. She didn't even admit she was pregnant until she was 7 mo. along and her parents were blind enough not to see what was happening before their very eyes. KC was using that baby from day one to take advantage of her parents. Caylee was her meal ticket, her sympathy card, and most importantly, her weapon against her parents.

Salem

Didn't CA also say that her Sears card was in KC's wallet along with the JCP's card? You can buy so many things at Sears that you can not get at JCP's - like a shovel.

Salem

I believe some of the stuff that's missing is the date of June 9. I know that has a meaning of some sort, just can't quite wrap my mind around it.

The other thing that JUMPS out at me is an early conversation when Casey was talking to Lee and he asked her if she thought Caylee was all right. Casey said (paraphrase) yes, she felt it in her gut because there was a BOND between mother and child/daughter? but he should ask MOM/ca about that because she knew more about it.
There's a clue here, I believe.

Now, add part of another early conversation with Christine (Lee gave her the phone) where Casey said she's in jail because of a "whim". Hmmmm, a whim? Meaning? She wasn't supposed to be in jail, the script went awry, someone got pissed and jumped the gun?

There's plenty of other little clues, I believe in the early conversations.

Oh, yes, and Cindy sniffed and sobbed (in the 3rd 911 call) that her granddaughter was missing and it smelled like there was a dead body in the damned car. Now, folks, was that BEFORE or AFTER they had gotten the smelly car back and she had washed the smelly slacks?

My opinion only.

I agree with you -- something is missing about June 9. If it were not for the video evidence of Caylee being at the nursing home on June 15, I would say that we are wrong about the date. I can't put my finger on the 9th either.

Great thread, great stuff. I think if we do this long enough, we could solve it!

I do think the 8th and 9th are fishy b/c thats the dates given first.

I also think the GP 100% know after she got out of jail the first time! And the refusel of lie detectors and distancing themselves show that.

They are all a part of a cover up and should be held on obstruction charges!

I wish we had all the docs the police did to better help us!

regarding the beach towel, i agree it looks similar to what j.j. found on his search. on the same sight where those search pics came from, there are several other pics from someone who claims to know exactly where CL is. the person says they can't get anyone to listen. the pics are specific - but i'm not from FL, so i am no help. the new pics were posted a couple days ago.

Where do they think she is??? Can someone tell LP? Let's check out his theory! Whos is this person?

I can't find a thread on jail life so I posted it here, please fill free to move it........MODS

KC this is what JAIL should mean!.........sorry so long.........just got it in my email

TO THOSE OF YOU NOT FAMILIAR WITH JOE ARPAIO

HE IS THE MARICOPA ARIZONACOUNTYSHERIFF

AND HE KEEPS GETTING ELECTED OVER AND OVER

THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY:

Sheriff Joe Arpaio (In Arizona ) who created the ' Tent City Jail':

He has jail meals down to 40 cents a serving and charges the inmates for them.

He stopped smoking and *advertiser censored* magazines in the jails. Took away their weights. Cut off all but 'G' movies.

He started chain gangs so the inmates could do free work on county and city projects.

Then He Started Chain Gangs For Women So He Wouldn't Get Sued For Discrimination.

He took away cable TV Until he found out there was A Federal Court Order that Required Cable TV For Jails So He Hooked
Up The Cable TV Again Only Let In The Disney Channel And The Weather Channel.

When asked why the weather channel He Replied, So They Will Know How Hot It's Gonna Be While They Are Working ON My Chain Gangs.

He Cut Off Coffee Since It Has Zero Nutritional Value.

When the inmates complained, he told them, 'This Isn't The Ritz/Carlton.....If You Don't Like It, Don't Come Back.'

He bought Newt Gingrich's lecture series on videotape that he pipes into the jails.

When asked by a reporter if he had any lecture series by a Democrat, he replied that a democratic lecture series might explain why a lot of the inmates were in his jails in the first place.

With Temperatures Being Even Hotter Than Usual In Phoenix(116 Degrees Just Set A New Record), the Associated Press Reports:

About 2,000 Inmates Living In A Barbed-Wire-Surrounded Tent Encampment At The Maricopa County Jail Have Been Given Permission To Strip Down To Their Government-Issued Pink Boxer Shorts.

On Wednesday, hundreds of men wearing boxers were either curled up on their bunk beds or chatted in the tents, which reached 138 Degrees Inside The Week Before.

Many Were Also Swathed In Wet, Pink Towels As Sweat Collected On Their Chests And Dripped Down To Their PINK SOCKS.

'It Feels Like We Are In A Furnace,' Said James Zanzot, An Inmate Who Has Lived In The TENTS for 1 year. 'It's Inhumane.'

Joe Arpaio, the tough-guy sheriff who created the tent city and long ago started making his prisoners wear pink, and eat bologna sandwiches, is not one bit sympathetic. He said Wednesday that he told all of the inmates: 'It's 120 Degrees In Iraq And Our Soldiers Are Living In Tents Too, And They Have To Wear Full Battle Gear,

But They Didn't Commit Any Crimes, So Shut Your Mouths!'

Way To Go, Sheriff!

Maybe if all prisons were like this one there would be a lot less crime and/or repeat offenders. Criminals should be punished for their crimes - not live in luxury until it's time for their parole, only to go out and commit another crime so they can get back in to live on taxpayers money and enjoy things taxpayers can't afford to have for themselves.

I been thinking long and hard about this. I've had 2 different dreams of where she could of hid the body, but I am no phycic. I think that when she ran out of gas, she panicked since the body was still in the car trunk and put the body in the dumpster. I think the body is in a landfill. I don't understand why the landfill hasn't really been checked!

I have two items that have bothered me very much. There seem to be three gas cans involved in this case.
1.two gas cans stolen from ga shed maybe on the 18th of June, both cans full of gas according to the le report ga filed
2.third gas can purchased for kc by ah at trgt on June 29th, ah even filled it with gas at station according to the interview with le, and backed up by text from kc to ah on june 29th (something along the lines need to borrow you and gas can around 10:25 am.

You can not make me believe with all the stealing and using other peeps credit cards and cashing fraudulent checks, that kc didnt have gas money. And a gallon or two is not going to get you that far. And the dates seem important. The 15th or early morning 16th for date of death. The 18th for a dump date (would work for the 2 and 1/2 days decomp. ) Use gas for burning disposal. Gas can on the 29th of June is strange car already dumped and towed away from the amscot, so what would be use? Worry about someone finding body maybe should go and burn more. And if kc left on the 15th after physical arguement with ca, was there really a call placed to pj's for pizza ? Has anyone checked this out? If so where was delivery made ? Did she pick it up? The next morning on June 16th around 7:30 she gets a call on her cell from her parents home phone. If this is correct she was not home she was in secret place. This is where cocoamom theory comes in. I've always thought she has a place she goes everyday when she is waiting for ga to leave and go to work, has to be close and the church is perfect place freaked me out to see the pix. I really think the gas was used for a more sinister purpose. It is very hard to identify a really bad burned body. Any thoughts?

I like the fact that Zenaida's family is so diverse one daughter is Zenaida and the other one is Samantha.

http://www.local6.com/news/17979179/...orlpn&psp=news

According to Tony Pipitone's ping database, this is where the cell phone dead zones are.

On June 18, Anthony's phone went silent at 6:57 p.m. and did not ping another tower until 8:32 a.m. June 19. In both cases, her phone pinged a tower near her boyfriend's apartment. Her whereabouts during that time is not known.

On June 19, Anthony's phone pinged near her boyfriend's apartment at 4:54 p.m., then her movements head south and east, according to cell phone pings, Pipitone said. "Heading east and hitting (a) cell tower on Lake Underhill Road ... but from here, her cell phone goes dead for three hours and 17 minutes. Where could she have gone in that time?" Pipitone said.

The last ping from the Lake Underhill tower was at 5:45 p.m., and the phone then went silent until a ping near her boyfriend's apartment. She then called her parents' home at 9:13 p.m., and there's no indication where Anthony was during the time frame.

Lake Underhill is jumping out at me not only from this article but also from KC's interview with Yuri. She said Caylee loved to try to run around Lake Underhill (KC laughing under her breath) as she said it. Do we know if Lake Underhill has been thoroughly searched?

I can't find a thread on jail life so I posted it here, please fill free to move it........MODS

KC this is what JAIL should mean!.........sorry so long.........just got it in my email

TO THOSE OF YOU NOT FAMILIAR WITH JOE ARPAIO

HE IS THE MARICOPA ARIZONACOUNTYSHERIFF

AND HE KEEPS GETTING ELECTED OVER AND OVER

THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY:

Sheriff Joe Arpaio (In Arizona ) who created the ' Tent City Jail':

He has jail meals down to 40 cents a serving and charges the inmates for them.

He stopped smoking and *advertiser censored* magazines in the jails. Took away their weights. Cut off all but 'G' movies.

He started chain gangs so the inmates could do free work on county and city projects.

Then He Started Chain Gangs For Women So He Wouldn't Get Sued For Discrimination.

He took away cable TV Until he found out there was A Federal Court Order that Required Cable TV For Jails So He Hooked
Up The Cable TV Again Only Let In The Disney Channel And The Weather Channel.

When asked why the weather channel He Replied, So They Will Know How Hot It's Gonna Be While They Are Working ON My Chain Gangs.

He Cut Off Coffee Since It Has Zero Nutritional Value.

When the inmates complained, he told them, 'This Isn't The Ritz/Carlton.....If You Don't Like It, Don't Come Back.'

He bought Newt Gingrich's lecture series on videotape that he pipes into the jails.

When asked by a reporter if he had any lecture series by a Democrat, he replied that a democratic lecture series might explain why a lot of the inmates were in his jails in the first place.

With Temperatures Being Even Hotter Than Usual In Phoenix(116 Degrees Just Set A New Record), the Associated Press Reports:

About 2,000 Inmates Living In A Barbed-Wire-Surrounded Tent Encampment At The Maricopa County Jail Have Been Given Permission To Strip Down To Their Government-Issued Pink Boxer Shorts.

On Wednesday, hundreds of men wearing boxers were either curled up on their bunk beds or chatted in the tents, which reached 138 Degrees Inside The Week Before.

Many Were Also Swathed In Wet, Pink Towels As Sweat Collected On Their Chests And Dripped Down To Their PINK SOCKS.

'It Feels Like We Are In A Furnace,' Said James Zanzot, An Inmate Who Has Lived In The TENTS for 1 year. 'It's Inhumane.'

Joe Arpaio, the tough-guy sheriff who created the tent city and long ago started making his prisoners wear pink, and eat bologna sandwiches, is not one bit sympathetic. He said Wednesday that he told all of the inmates: 'It's 120 Degrees In Iraq And Our Soldiers Are Living In Tents Too, And They Have To Wear Full Battle Gear,

But They Didn't Commit Any Crimes, So Shut Your Mouths!'

Way To Go, Sheriff!

Maybe if all prisons were like this one there would be a lot less crime and/or repeat offenders. Criminals should be punished for their crimes - not live in luxury until it's time for their parole, only to go out and commit another crime so they can get back in to live on taxpayers money and enjoy things taxpayers can't afford to have for themselves.

:clap: Bravo!!!

He definitely has the right idea!

one of the many things that I have found odd about this case is that wouldn't it have been more credible for KC to have said some stranger took Caylee
I mean at this point we still would not have believed her, but it would be harder to prove it
but by specifiying the person by name ZG that took her, and then lying about people that knew her and where she lived, and not being able to provide any evidence that this person exists, no picture, no #, no apartment, no friends, no family, no one, just seems idiotic.

but maybe her being a pathological liar is explanation enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members