2011.05.13 - Jury Selection DAY FIVE Afternoon Session

Status
Not open for further replies.
Age as a mitigating factor really burns we up, we have young people fighting in wars the same age for goodness sake. Knock it off!

Every time AF ask a PT, "Does that make sense to you, I am reminded of when a detective in this case was asking Casey questions and asking, "Does this make sense to you?"

I am going to need some serious therapy after the jury selection! It is driving me crazy but I have to watch! Does this make sense to you?

MOO

LOL I quoted him in the Ask the Lawyer thread. It was John Allen about whether Caylee was going to take a cab to Universal.:floorlaugh:

She can't be led into the answers she is trying to lead her into.

This young PJ does not understand what "eye for an eye" means.

Ha ha. "If it were an adolescent." And she wants documentation proving any defect.

Coming into this late, thanks for the updates. Anyone care to update me with a quick recap of everything? I would greatly appreciate it.

They are totally pre-trialing this juror!

:eyeroll:

if she's pretty, ICA won't like her

Lack of maturity, lack of impulse control. Yes, if there is documentation. Sexual and physical abuse - Yes, should be considered. Dysfunctional home - yes. Employment/School - umm if relavant. Best to have as much information before you make any decision. Any psychologist in your background cause you to discount. No could follow the judges instructions.

Just MO - I really feel that AF is using the mention of all the various "mitigating factors" as an opportunity to plant seeds of doubt or "Yes, she did this but remember...she was abused/neglected/has brain abnormalities/etc" thoughts PRIOR to trial. It seems wrong that she's able to do this.

I think we now how a VERY VERY clear understanding of why the SAO wanted to do their own mental health evaluation.....AND WHY the DT withdrew 2 of their mental health experts from the guilt phase.

One of them specialized in PTSD...and the other Brain Injury.

He thought he was going to keep strategy secret...but yesterday's little mitigating factors list by Ann Finnell thwarted that.

Remember Ann asked about approaching the bench to give HHJP the list...but HHJP said "just give me the list".

VERY TELLING INDEED.

Do any of your thing JB is going to strike this excellent, independant-thinking girl?

Ferry cross the Mercy....Gerry and the Pacemakers....lol

I like this PJ...she's young and seems fair. I think she'll hate ICA before it's all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304