2011.06.01 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
#caseyanthony tried to catch Lee's eye and smile at him, but he did not smile back at her. Interesting. by stevehelling via twitter at 8:25 AM

if Casey alleges Lee tried to Molest her why is she smiling at him? - by bobkealing via twitter edited by bobkealing at 8:20 AM#caseyAnthony

Casey active during break handing file to
Prosecutor organizing documents. Not emotional. - by bobkealing via twitter at 8:17 AM

hummm, I hope that the bombshell isn't that LA and ICA did have a mutual physical relationship. Something is up with Lee he's far more nervous than I've ever seen him be. Something is off BIG TIME. Just not sure what.

I would be really bad if Lee got up on that stand and said it was mutual. It's like blaming the victim. He was three/four years older than Casey... so if he were 13, she would only be 10. If she were 15, he would be 18. He would have been old enough to know right from wrong. I hope none of that stuff was true. If it is true about Lee, the jury may think that it is true about George... even if it did happen with Lee... I do not believe it happened with George. I think George was added in.

I really hope it isn't true though.

trial thread is open: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138185"]2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Is Rob Dick in the Courtroom?
There are tweets from him or maybe it's Tracey?

Is that true about Lee not smiling back?

ICA smiled at him about 3 times from my view. Did she get nothing back?

When Lee left, Mr Lippman and George followed him out and she nudged Baez and said something like "take a look at this" or "look at Lee with George" - it was similar to what she did to Sims the other day when Cindy left with George but ICA refrained from having a tanty this time.

This is how I will now spend my time during sidebars...:giggle:
:luv:
Fletcher.jpg
:luv:

Can someone tell me if it has been established why the trunk was open when the police came to the house? Do we know who opened it?

Passing out paper fans for all the hot and bothered ladies. (heh)

I'm off to do dishes and try to plow through a load of laundry before we're due back in court. ;)

Okay so we've got the LE testimony now with cross by Baez who is trying to make a bigger fool of himself than he did yesterday. Oh this afternoon is going to be tedious.

With all the "fan clubs" starting for some of our attractive witnesses and JA, of course, it got me to thinking about the president of the YM fan club. Where is Seriously Searching? I haven't seen any posts from her during the trial?

Is that true about Lee not smiling back?

ICA smiled at him about 3 times from my view. Did she get nothing back?

When Lee left, Mr Lippman and George followed him out and she nudged Baez and said something like "take a look at this" or "look at Lee with George" - it was similar to what she did to Sims the other day when Cindy left with George but ICA refrained from having a tanty this time.

Lippmann said to Judge Perry that Lee would follow the rule about no outward displays in the courtroom..
I think if the A's show any outward display of ..well probably anything..they may get removed from the courtroom

OK - I missed all of LA....but from what I gather I didn't miss much. Do you all think he was "hostile" to the State??? Why didn't DS go into the molestation accusation??? Besides the obvious, it was a lie.

I swear the Anthony's have a conspiracy theory about what happened to Caylee. That nonsense from Lee about knowing how Casey packs a bag after not living with her for 2 years and then Cindy saying how strange it was Amy knew where TL lives just isn't right.

Lee knew more about how Casey packs a bag then he did of his past testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie