17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate as in he was the one who pursued him. If he would have just waited for the cops, does this killing happen. I would say it doesnt.

GZ following Trayvon was not an unlawful act. JMO.

Morgan kept trying to pin him down on exactly what his brother told him and he refused to say just kept putting qualifiers like "what has come out or the police report said".

GZ needs to tell his brother you are not doing me any favors so you need to shut up.JMHO

So where i this eyewitness that saw everything from the first blow? And I don't mean George.

He says that he recognizes George's voice, "It sounds like my voice. That's what I sound like when I scream."

Zimmerman's brother (on Piers) said GZ didn't understand why no one came out to help him... but two witnesses (the 2 female roommates) came out & asked him twice what was going on & he didn't tell them to call 911 until the third time they asked. They've said this in several interviews as I recall.

I think if GZ believed he was not guilty he'd help investigators with anything he could to get the truth out. jmo. He wouldn't need people coming out to speak for him, backing up what we now see are lies (injuries from the fight didn't happen per police station video jmo). jmo.

That part is not clear either, I have heard that Zimmerman was already out of his car when he called 911 and when he was told not to follow was when he turned to go back to his car, and I have heard that he got out of his car after calling 911 and being told not to follow. As with so much of this case NO ONE knows for sure at this point.

You can clearly hear the door close when Zimmerman gets out of the vehicle on the 911 call. It's just before the dispatcher asks him if he's following TM and he starts breathing heavily.

according to this...the video was taken 4 hours after the shooting,
http://www.wesh.com/r/30795054/detail.html

-" Sanford police released surveillance video on Thursday that shows George Zimmerman four hours after Trayvon Martin was killed."

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/trayvon-martin-extended-coverage/30795054/detail.html#ixzz1qYdDNkJr

the video released is suppose to be 6 minutes long haven't found a 6 minute video....so I asssume we are getting snippets on the news.

It does look like he has some sort of injury on the back of his head so not sure where no injuries is coming from.

I'm wondering if there is a time stamp on that? I'm not taking anybody's word for anything until I see the time line drawn out. Thanks for the link CC :)

Doesn't look like his brother has trademarked GZs name or any catchphrases yet. Nice to see that level of dignity IMO.

Zimmerman's brother lied about the girlfriend and Trayvon phone call. He said Trayvon said he was not going to run that he was going to go slow.

So where i this eyewitness that saw everything from the first blow? And I don't mean George.

Maybe they are in hiding because maybe they are receiving death threats just like anyone close to George is? JMO

Are 17-year-olds legally allowed to carry mace or pepper spray? I'm thinking about buying my niece some? Just spray and run!

Zimmerman's brother (on Piers) said GZ didn't understand why no one came out to help him... but two witnesses (the 2 female roommates) came out & asked him twice what was going on & he didn't tell them to call 911 until the third time they asked. They've said this in several interviews as I recall.

I think if GZ believed he was not guilty he'd help investigators with anything he could to get the truth out. jmo. He wouldn't need people coming out to speak for him, backing up what we now see are lies (injuries from the fight didn't happen per police station video jmo). jmo.

That was after the gunshots.

Well.....that explains alllllll of this now. Zimmerman's brother just told Piers Morgan that a tube of Chapstick and a toothpick could reasonably put one in fear for their life.

Makes sense now. A bag of Skittles and a can of Tea apparently scared the crap out of his brother.

Oh wow, I'm going to have to watch the repeat on this interview...

It's just a good thing this guy isn't looking inside my purse, or I'd be accused of holding weapons of mass destruction. :rolleyes:

They're not done writing it? sarcasm-

Is this the guy who supposedly said that he told them to stop and he was going upstairs to call 911, yet we've heard all of the 911 calls from that night except for his?

JMHO

I posted a full video with time stamps earlier let me find it again.

Okay...changed the channel to CNN...not finding GZ's brother convincing...but I'm admittedly watching with bias...

brother says the racial slur "could have been anything" but he totally knows the scream is GZ's...point to host Mr. Morgan, imo.
Oh, this term is something you hear in school growing up? Did anyone else hear that? Did I mis-hear? tia

[and by the by, and this is OT, I'm not implying anything about this guy by noting this, but he appears to have sakura eyes? (Thanks to WS member Filly for providing me with the term to define them) I just notice those eyes for some reason...it's where the white of the eye under the iris is more visible during a regular gaze than usual (my paraphrasing/understanding of the definition?)]

Trayvon Martin Case: George Zimmerman's Lawyers Won't Comment on Police Video

The surveillance tape of George Zimmerman made barely half an hour after the shooting, obtained exclusively by ABC News from the Sanford Police Department, could be used as evidence, if Zimmerman is brought up on charges, sources tell ABC News.

Zimmerman's attorney would not comment on the tapes, which show his client walking into a police station with no visible signs of blood minutes after he shot and killed Trayvon Martin following what Zimmerman claims was a life-or-death struggle with the teen.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-ma...comment-police/story?id=16033712#.T3UIhjEV2Hc

I just can't watch, can you fill us in?
Annalia I would but he is just to much.I had to stop listening to his carp before i threw my cell at the tv..Do not want to 'ATTACK IT"....SORRY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth