Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree! I am in shock (expected maybe Big Kahuna involved after a non-premedited fact), but if this other report is true, I am so appalled! Lost for words!

I wonder if the one that dobbed...did so bc she broke and was promised some leniency

The police obviously had some inkling of GBC's and/or his dealings prior to ABC's disappearance... those last two sentences alone speak volumes.

I totally agree. They must have had previous DV reports on record IMO.

Good night all. Must get some beauty sleep, although it is probably a bit late for the beauty part. Lol. Thanks to all the posters for the differing and interesting opinions. I haven't posted tonight as nothing useful to post. I am running around in my mind the curiosities of the two 4 wheel drives reported, one tailing the other, and trying to think of valid reasons why that may be so. I haven't come up with anything yet. I have discounted that (if the info is correct by witness) it may be a random unrelated breakdown by totally unrelated parties. The reason for discounting this is because if so, it is my belief that the totally unrelated parties would have come forward voluntarily by now. They would have said 'hey, that was us out there at 4.00am'. There has been ample publicity to bring anyone in that scenario forward. IMO
Goodnight again and we shall wait for the morning. Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, soon someone will be in the dock.

I'm wondering if someone is sleeping in :jail: tonight after spilling the beans? ... or would that person still be walking free? What does the Media know??? Could there be an arrest in the morning? Have QPS confiscated passports?

I totally agree. They must have had previous DV reports on record IMO.
ahahaha:rocker:

& were able to immediately declare the home a crime scene

any DV calls to the local police are taken seriously....you dont need to go ahead with a DVO to get special help from them...

Yep. Agree with the principle, Willough. Although (given the facts we have) it's just as likely (IMO) that GBC said "hey, had some dodgy dealings with dodgy money lenders and they've been threatening to get at my wife and kids and now she's gone and I'm concerned..." etc. I don't think anywhere it's been said by QP that they found something at the house that demonstrates that it was a crime scene/that GBC killed her or accidentally killed her. The reason I say that is if that were the case why would the let him back into the house? Seriously, please, someone explain that to me because I really want to understand how this works: if you have what you consider a "crime scene" why would you then let people have access to that until the crime was solved or at least someone was charged. Same with the cars. That's what doesn't add up to me. Don't they have to have these things available for retesting. If there were truely something suspicious (or evidence available they thought valid to their case) wouldn't the keep everyone away/out of that? Wouldn't the cars still be impounded?

Can anyone enlighten me???

I think they do let residents back into a house that's been declared a crime scene...but they'd be accompanied by a police officer.

Re the cars...police could have found something very quickly...or they found nothing at all & the cars were released.

I'm wondering if someone is sleeping in :jail: tonight after spilling the beans? ... or would that person still be walking free? What does the Media know??? Could there be an arrest in the morning? Have QPS confiscated passports?

Why dont you drop by the cop station, go in and ask directions to somewhere...tell em your lost...then get back here and let us know who was there???? or I would think they would be down in the roma st remand centre...

wouldnt they?

Why dont you drop by the cop station, go in and ask directions to somewhere...tell em your lost...then get back here and let us know who was there???? or I would think they would be down in the roma st remand centre...

wouldnt they?

LOL...Go in and pretend you are part of the legal team....OOPS (I best get back into my box now).

wouldnt they?

LOL - sorry, am about 30 mins from the city!

YOUR IGNORE LIST AND YOU!

Any time a group of people get together there are bound to be disagreements. This forum is no exception. We are in no position to tell you what to think of ideas you see expressed here, but in our Terms of Service we do lay out the rules about how you can post here.

If you find that there is a fellow poster whose thoughts you find you are unable to even read without losing your composure, your "Ignore List" is your friend. When you put a poster on this list, the following will happen:

• You will not see their posts;
  • They will not be able to send you PMs;
  • They will not be able to send you email vial the Board links;
  • They will not be able to leave you visitor messages.

By all means if someone is violating the TOS use the little red triangle to send us an alert. But if you are thinking of sending the staff a PM or email because a certain poster:

• Will not answer your questions;
  • Will not back up their opinions to your satisfaction;
  • Will not change their mind no matter how obvious things are to everyone else.

Please, consider adding them to your ignore list.

NOTE: Do NOT post a message saying you are doing so, that's a TOS violation by you. Put them on the list and be happy.

Useful links:

FAQ entry on troublesome users

Your Ignore List

Your Privacy Settings

Various other settings you may want to set.

WEBSLEUTHS RULES: Best Practices Dealing with your fellow posters - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

:bump:

Remember, if you use this feature and don't like it, you can always change it back.

doubt he wld be doing any sleeping....'little bit of grilling thru the night' nice technique .....I wonder if the lawyer is able to shut his phone off while he sleeps???

Well, the amount of info that is being passed from the QPS, to the Media, to the general public, is very little and is subsequently, driving us crazy! But, I do trust and understand that the QPS are doing an amazing job, and that they have much more evidence than we are aware of. I also believe that the slow release or absolute non-release of that info, is crucial to an arrest and justice for Allison, once a trial goes ahead.

I just hope and pray that the Dickies are being updated and kept informed - as much as possible. Imagine how they must be feeling - the not knowing and the waiting to hear who murdered their daughter, what happened and why! This period is so difficult for us, but I simply can't imagine how hard it would be for her family and close friends - it would be excruciating!

BTW, Keyboredom - you can add that Allison was having an affair to the "heresay" list. I have mentioned it a couple of times on this forum and heard it from a source within a couple of days of her missing. I have been back and forth with my personal thoughts on this issue, but can't ignore it, considering the source that it has initially come from ...... IMO.

Yes I would be adding it to the list as well as it is the first bit of information i heard outside of media reports and the source was a direct friend of the family. I doubt they would just throw things around like that if there wasn't some substance to it.

If we assume that she was having an affair, then all theories which point to her having followed the husband to the bush go out the window IMO. Why would she follow him? No, don't believe that is what happened.

I don't think she was having an affair either or that it if she was that person is involved in her death. They are looking at the movements of family cars after when she was thought to be deceased.

I can see a scenario where if he was having an affair she might follow him. Often people that are separated haven't made the decision to formerly divorce but might be trialling a separation while undergoing councilling. If Allison found out about an affair and wanted a separation GBC might have promised to end it and work on the marriage. Now imagine if you found out your husband was still continuing the affair after that and you knew where they secretly met. You might be furious and want to have a go at them so following them out there could have been a possibility in that scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph