POLL: What do you think happened to Stacy?

What do you think happened to Stacy?

• Drew is responsible for Stacy being missing.

Votes: 39 6.0%
  • Drew is responsible for his 3rd wifes death and Stacy being missing.

Votes: 610 93.1%
  • Drew is responsible for Stacy being missing but has nothing to do with his 3rd wifes death.

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • None of the above. We don't know anything yet.

Votes: 19 2.9%

• Total voters
I think he's responsible for Kathleen's death and don't believe a word he says about Stacy having run off with someone else and her being "where she wants to be".

I don't have anything to back up my opinion, other than a feeling and a few news reports: I do think he is responsible for wife #3's death.

And based upon his words and actions, as well as what has been going on with Stacey's disappearance, I do think he had a hand in her case, as well.

I think he underestimated the attention that Stacey's disappearance would draw. He has a smugness and cockiness about him that is unnerving... but now that Dr. Baden has given his ruling of homicide in regards of Kathleen, I ponder if that smugness has been wiped off of his face.

I wonder if he drugged her and then killed her. He used a knife to intimidate his 3rd wife IF I am remembering correctly as to which wife he did that to.

I do believe he may have used a knife or rope for a quiet kill while she was drugged. Anyone know how much Stacey weighed?

I do believe the blue barrell and/or the large Rubbermaid container was involved here too.

Maybe I have watched 'Rear Window' too many times. The victim there was removed in several trips and packages.

Finding the blue barrell is critical, Stacey could have been placed in a drugged state into the barrell, and then killed before she revived. The barrell would hold any forensic evidence.

WE don't know how large the Rubbermaid container was do WE?

All I could think, watching him, was how Scott Peterson looked right at the camera and said "I don't care what anyone thinks about me, I didn't have anything to do with Laci's disappearance." This Peterson said almost the exact same thing. :waitasec: Coincidence? Or is that in the script for handsome sociopaths who kill their wives?

He and Scott are SO much alike it's downright creepy. :eek:

Stacy is dead and her body is probably in the local dump, buried under tons of garbage by now. Drew Peterson killed her.

No woman who was close to her family and mourned her sister's death would leave her 2 babies to run away with another man. Add that to the fact that she had no money, has not used her cell phone, has not withdrawn money from ATM and has not used credit cards, and that spells a wife who isn't a run-away.

If she had left voluntarily, I truly believe she would have told someone not to look for her (like that minister's wife who ran away from the religious convention some months ago).

What do I THINK happened to Stacy?

Drew killed her and disposed of her body like a piece of trash.

:(
fran

What do I THINK happened to Stacy?

Drew killed her and disposed of her body like a piece of trash.

:(
fran

fran,
Sadly, I must agree. :furious: This case reminds me so much of Laci Peterson's disappearance/murder. Why do these men think women are disposable?

Whatever happened to just filing for divorce? Boggles the mind how they think this is a better way out of a marriage.

But then they would have to split up their belongings and see their wife actually have a life after them, maybe even date and have some fun. IMO DrewP was not about to let any other man be with Stacy, she was his property boob job and all.

VB

But then they would have to split up their belongings and see their wife actually have a life after them, maybe even date and have some fun. IMO DrewP was not about to let any other man be with Stacy, she was his property boob job and all.

VB

Good one, VB. No way he would let Stacy go.....he already paid for all of her "repairs" What a sick SOB, huh?

Well when I see DP's smirking mug I want to throw something at the tv! He is THE DIRTY COP, the one that tarnishes the other's names!

He wouldn't know how to tell the truth if his life depended upon it!
Yes, he probably was resposible for Kathleen's death ( murder). And God bless Stacey, we're wanting to know the whole story!!! ?
DP knows the whole story, from the very beginning, I just don't think the story will end the way he had planned for it to end!
I pray for Stacey's children and her family.

You tell um sweetmop!:clap::blowkiss:

He IS a dirty cop and he is such a pompous ****.
He thinks he is Mr. Cool...what a creep.

IMO he killed Kathleen and Stacy.

How many others are missing who may have crossed his path at the wrong time? Consider any females he might have been whooing and if they got suspicious or threatened to go to his wife, he would just do away with them. He does give law enforcement a bad name. Once LE arrest him I think they will be trying to make connections to several others.

~Just my opinion.~

The more I read up on these boards about the "World According To Drew" and the possible trail of bodies you might have to walk around to get to who this "man" really is.... the more confused and frustrated I am becoming. All I can say is ..... his actions are NOT those of a concerned husband and father, waiting and wondering about his wife, his actions to the contrary speak volumes about a man who cares only for himself. His persona disgusts me and infuriates me that he places no value on the life of another human being, and the mother of his children. This man is devoid of true human compassion and emotion. I hope hope, hope, that LE finds all that they need to make a clean arrest and that he is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and eventually found guilty and forced to pay for the terror, harrasment, and physical abuse he has so generously dished out on those whom - it should have been most important for him to protect.

He said he was emotional talking about Stacy and the Christmas tree. It doesn't jive with his actions. Any man who really loved her would be searching for her himself, high and low. He has a history of being "possessive". Knowing that I would think there is no way he would just "sit back" and let another man have her. He would be the type to hunt her down and try and bring her back.
IMHO

I do believe DP was involved in both 3rd and 4th wives death/disappearance. I was married to a cop a few years back. He would always remind me on numerous occasions that he could make my death look like a suicide IF they ever found me. I remember telling family and friends at the time, and some were shocked since he was "such a nice, caring guy". We have since divorced, but I've never forgotten those words, the tone of his voice and the wild look in his eye. No one knows what really goes on behind closed doors. Sure, he was a great guy to everyone else, sweet, caring, would do anything for anyone.. but if he felt threatened in any way, someone was going to pay the price. I see a lot my ex-husband in Drew. Very cocky, a joker at the most inappropriate times, not really a care in the world, but very dark underneath the skin. I was not able to get any help until it was almost too late in my case. I was actually told by another cop that I could not go to anyone about it because no one would believe me over a cop. There is a sort of brotherhood among them. So, I voted for #2.. I do believe he is responsible for Stacy's disappearance and his 3rd wife's murder.

Thank God my husband works for a department that arrest their own for much less then murder. :behindbarTheir moto is if your going to be a LE officer then your going to follow the law. Yes sometimes they may let one go on a traffic ticket but anything above that nope you do the crime you will be charged. I am proud of my Dh's department and I can honestly say my Dh is a hell of a guy that would never harm me.:Banane41:​

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back