TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that at first as well! Having been married to a crack head, they do have that type of look on their face when confronted!. But after realizing that BD got off work early (but no confirmation of how early) and the fact that something bothered DD enough to leave the house AFTER he was inside to go and get his dad..I just don't know? Add to that why would CD not say something to SA (granted we don't know whether he did or not for sure)..but he prolly wouldn't IF he got there and found out that BD was home too...

BBM

Where does it state "something bothered DD enough to leave the house AFTER he was inside to go and get his dad"? I am questioning the timing and if DD went to "get his dad". I may be reading this wrong but did DD get CD to come to the house? Is there a link for this?

I find I just don't have anything to say on this case right now, even as I sit here and read every post...we need something new. Do we know if the search took place, how many people showed up, etc? Searching again Friday?

My understanding has always been that DD was at home on 12/28 noon when Billie contacted him on her cell phone. A few posters commented that she was lucky to catch him when she called because he has been reported as being in and out of the house a lot (which makes sense on Christmas Break).

The in and out of the house came from czgtz. I spent hours and hours over several days tracking D down lol. The info I found was that he was at a friend's house. I posted it when I found it, because during the time I was researching, I was posting and letting people know what I was looking for, in hopes that someone would come across additional info.

I have been wondering the same thing. What has happened?

Either LE is saying nothing to the reporters or no investigative reporting
is being done.
I do think BD didn't want to keep on going on NG .
NG sick of BD lies?
Is BD talking to local news?
We don't even know if SA is still at grandma's?

BBM

Where does it state "something bothered DD enough to leave the house AFTER he was inside to go and get his dad"? I am questioning the timing and if DD went to "get his dad". I may be reading this wrong but did DD get CD to come to the house? Is there a link for this?

It doesn't state "bothered him enough"..those were my words. I just would think that once DD gained entrance into the house and confronted SA, that SOMETHING must have "disturbed" <my word ..DD enough to cause him to then leave and go and get CD...we don't know anything after that...

I'm trying as hard as I can right now to find where CD says that he went over when DD came to get him..It was said on NG and I JUST heard it again the other night..

BBM

Thanks was not enough. And every day the facts get twisted more the worse it gets.

Thus the reason I won't participate ;) I'll read, but I won't play those games! I just want Hailey found, and as I see it now, there are NO new facts.

Hugs,

Mel

ETA: some of the posts are quite funny - thanks. Hard to imagine that Cowpies on sale is the focus on BC, and how HD called 911 to report her boyfriend is retarded. Gotta love U all for keeping a smile on my face!

IMO, with the national media gone, we are not going to know anything. There is no 'hard hitting" local media. This is seriously on the front page of Big Country's web site right now:

Cow Patties for Sale Soon at Mall of Abilene

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=335276

I rest my case.

That's odd. When I go to their website I get a "fallen hero" story. Guess we are on different pages. :flag: <............ couldn't find the icon. Oh well.

I find it odd that DD had to be the one to track his sister down. I just find that strange for a concerned mother to expect her son to be the responsible one. Yes, and why would BD want Hailey home that early in the afternoon for no reason.

I honestly do not see this as odd at all. BD was at work, I'm sure the phones there do not have texting capabilities. It would have been easier to call DD and have him text/call MB because her number was on that phone at home. I often tell one of my kids to tell the other one to "let the dogs out", or "mom said to bring her your dirty laundry to wash", etc. It doesn't mean I'm putting my parenting responsibilities off on my kids. I don't see BD having DD call as putting her's off either. DD was just relaying the message. (I know you didn't specifically say she was putting off her parental responsibilities, but I have seen others make that comment in these threads, so addressing it here).

Also, unless arrangements have been made ahead of time, I ALWAYS tell my kids that I will be picking them up, or that I want them home around noon. Sometimes I will let them stay until about 2 pm. I don't want my kids overstaying their welcome at other people's houses.

The only issue I see with this situation, is that BD did not call to make sure it was ok for Hailey to stay over there, get to know MB's parents, or call Hailey that evening. However, MB's parents didn't do that when she was staying over at Hailey's, either.

Thus the reason I won't participate ;) I'll read, but I won't play those games! I just want Hailey found, and as I see it now, there are NO new facts.

Hugs,

Mel

I'm thisclose to joining you myself...

That's odd. When I go to their website I get a "fallen hero" story. Guess we are on different pages. :flag: <............ couldn't find the icon. Oh well.

Yeah, I imagine it is different now. I posted that hours ago.

I'm not pelting you with apples, but I am not getting the same thoughts. Maybe Billie confirmed it by asking Shawn why DD had to pound on the door and then crawl through a window and he confirmed it for her. Or maybe she told LE that she knows her son and he would not make something like that up. And then they call that confirmation. See? It's all interpretation.
It certainly doesn't prove to me that she was there... because there are other inconsistencies in that affadavit.
LE can twist things in order to get a search warrant, because the judge that signs them does not know what's true or false.

I think that we are experiencing some misunderstandings regarding the affadavits due to regional differences in patterns of speech. I seriously doubt that the police officer who put the info in the affadavit stopped to check his grammer or run the document past an editor. What he wrote probably seemed perfectly clear to him. When detail-oriented, suspicious sleuths like ourselves pick it apart, we come up with something which may be entirely different from what the officer intended to communicate.

Even an affadavit written in good faith by an impeccably trained and dedicated LEO might contain a mistake.

An affadavit written by an officer who might be over-worked, under-paid, less experienced, or facing the pressures of being in the national spotlight probably contains more than a few.

MOO

Yeah, I imagine it is different now. I posted that hours ago.

I saw it then on a sub page (not front page). I was too busy to respond, at that time. JMO. Peace and out of here for the night. bye.

If SA was the only one home behind the locked door when DD arrived, I wonder what caused him to delay opening letting DD in.
Did he think that it was LE pounding on the door. Having a guilty conscience, that could have scared the crap out of him.
Was he in Hailey's bedroom watching her (maybe planned to be his) new tv?
Was he carrying out some fantasy in Hailey's newly vacated room?
Was he hiding something incriminating that he retrieved later, and disposed of it when he was not in the house?
Did he remember that when he carried a sedated Hailey out of her room that he forgot to bring her shoes with him when he took her somewhere else, did what he did, then disposed of her. Perhaps he was "really reluctant" to return to that disposal site to place the shoes with her. Perhaps he had done such a clever concealment that there was no way to later add a few forgotten items. Maybe not even the shoes but something else that should have been with Hailey.
I think it would have had to be something connected with a criminal act for him to not answer the door. I wonder if there was any way he could have seen who was pounding away. Had he known it was only DD I bet he would have waited till DD went off to his room and then continued with whatever he had been interrupted/intercepted doing.
Maybe he had not prepared an answer yet when DD asked where HD was. (Maybe DD was accustomed to not seeing HD in the house when only SA was there. Hopefully, she had managed to avoid being alone with SA for two years.)

It doesn't state "bothered him enough"..those were my words. I just would think that once DD gained entrance into the house and confronted SA, that SOMETHING must have "disturbed" <my word ..DD enough to cause him to then leave and go and get CD...we don't know anything after that...

I'm trying as hard as I can right now to find where CD says that he went over when DD came to get him..It was said on NG and I JUST heard it again the other night..

I thought DD found the house locked, knocked, got no answer and THEN he went and got his dad. Then they went over and DD climbed in window, while Clint returned to his home.

I can vouch for her...the cow patty story was the first thing to pop up earlier.

I have a question..I may of overlooked the answer.
BD allowed her children free range? Come and go as they pleased?
Went after work with SA to Scurry and no cooking a dinner?
Now my question.
Why did she go into panic mode (or pretend panic mode) when Hailey
wasn't at MB house? She went to LE and report her gone.
Hailey could ofbeen at another house or walking the streets.......
but BD just knew she ran off ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member