GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDSU just reported....

Hancock county turned over evidence in JL case for Further analysis

Zack pushed to kill Abbie?
TCS was in prison from April 2006 until January 2009.
Abbie was murdered (by Zack) in October 2006.

MAS has no priors. :waitasec: Unlikely imo.
It is interesting to note that TS was NOT in jail when ALL of the girls who disappeared in PI Bill Warner's blog though!
The first April 3 2005
The second March 3 2009

TS also failed to show up on March 24 2009 for a scheduled meeting to establish his address...
http://search.criminalcheck.com/pdd...er=CC&dlstate=CC&id=CC&identifier=&sessionid=
This site shows he didn't report on 3/24/2009 (the dates are NOT in order)
In FACT it shows he didn't report several times!!!
IF I am reading this right!

odd there was that break during the time he was incarcerated:waitasec:

This is just an observation but if the guy in the photos with JL was her BF then IMO they just don't look like they go together or am I missing something. To be sure I am not saying or implying that he had any involvement. Just saying one may question her choice in men.

Business activity in the Quarter drops like a rock when it gets hot here. Without demand, there is much supply of hotel rooms and airline tickets, which drives down prices.

It also drives down tips at the clubs and bars. Some bars in the Quarter go so far as to close over the summer.

:waitasec: So, Jaren's bf checked out of their room on the 1st morning of her disappearance (told the clerk he was moving in with an acquaintance in the same motel) to move to a cheaper room in another motel?

Did anybody see the image I posted of a man seen on surveillance in SC on June 11? The police were asking if anybody could id the guy.
He kind of looks like the bf to me.

I saw a post that said he's been cleared. For the record, can we see a link?

It is interesting to note that TS was NOT in jail when ALL of the girls who disappeared in PI Bill Warner's blog though!
The first April 3 2005
The second March 3 2009

TS also failed to show up on March 24 2009 for a scheduled meeting to establish his address...
http://search.criminalcheck.com/pdd...er=CC&dlstate=CC&id=CC&identifier=&sessionid=
This site shows he didn't report on 3/24/2009 (the dates are NOT in order)
In FACT it shows he didn't report several times!!!
IF I am reading this right!

odd there was that break during the time he was incarcerated:waitasec:

I noticed that too, I mean as much as it's possible to verify listed locations and such. That's why I hope and pray the FBI can officially use some of the computer searches to see if they can find anything more about where TS was when where and why and if any of the people who show up as associated with him check out as being real and what, if anything, they can tell LE about him.

It's hard to believe, which is why I hesitate to do so, but I'm growing more concerned that he is THE serial killer. We don't have the permission or knowledge (at least I don't) to gather these types of facts.

I hadn't seen this regarding TS mother.
Really call off the investigation?

http://www.mississippilink.com/news/

I noticed she said that too and just had a smirk and a huh ok kind of attitude towards her ignorance!! She knows her son is a criminal...no she is either ashamed to admit it or in denial!! :jail: Is right where her son needs to be for the rest of his life whether he is charged with murder or not!!! He is a pig!!

Pieces of the puzzle giving me a headache:

If we assume JL was dismembered landside then something is needed to transport remains waterside like an ice chest, trash bags or whatever. I'm surprised whatever was used has not shown up. Ice chests float and trash bags get blown around getting caught up in marshy grasses.

Me need tylenol:banghead:

He says he last heard from her two weeks ago when she reached out to him in Tangipahoa Parish from New Orleans asking him to come and get her. But days passed and he had trouble reaching her again. Then he learned the disturbing news from his mother that his sister was missing and then later learned that she was dead.

http://m.fox8live.com/default.aspx?...ks-out-for-the-first-time?clienttype=rssstory

This makes me wonder if something wasnt going on weeks ago!!!

she wanted her brother to come and get her!

Im wondering if someone paid these two....

channel 6 said they do have evidence from the KENNER HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank GOD

They said MAS may not have anything to do with the murder but she KNOWS what happened!!!

So glad to hear this news report tonight !!!

The LE said it may seem like their investigation is going slow but they are just as active intheir investigation as ever!!!

JUSTICE IS COMING REAL SOON FOR U PRETTY GIRL!!!!!!!

I noticed that too, I mean as much as it's possible to verify listed locations and such. That's why I hope and pray the FBI can officially use some of the computer searches to see if they can find anything more about where TS was when where and why and if any of the people who show up as associated with him check out as being real and what, if anything, they can tell LE about him.

It's hard to believe, which is why I hesitate to do so, but I'm growing more concerned that he is THE serial killer. We don't have the permission or knowledge (at least I don't) to gather these types of facts.

Misty Gwinner disappeared on 4/3/05
TS failed to report 3/28/05

Chrystal Hall disappeared on 3/3/09
TS failed to report on 3/24/09

Paige Johnson disappeared on 9/23/10
TS failed to report on 8/12/10

TS did report 3/21/11 the last date he was verified.
Holly Bobo, Lauren Spierer, katelynn Markham, and Karen Swift disappeared in 2011 AFTER 3/21/11...:dunno:
I DO KNOW he was NEVER accounted for at the same time these girls went missing!
moo

He was reportedly fired form his Bourbon street job about two months ago...
two girls that disappered in 2012, Heather Hodges 4/9/12 and
Kelli Bourdeaux 4/14/12
170 miles from each other...

Hey anyone know ------Her dads name is Singer where does Lockhart come from?

PUBLISHED ON TUESDAY, JUNE 19, 2012
$1 million bond set for Sanchez.
Ricks signs paperwork raising bond from $1500 to $1 million.
AMITE---On Tuesday, a 21st Judicial District Court Judge raised the bond for suspect Margaret Sanchez, who was arrested on traffic violations in Tangipahoa Parish after being wanted for questioning in the death and dismemberment of a New Orleans woman.
http://www.actionnews17.com/News/Cr...rtMID/518/1-million-bond-set-for-Sanchez.aspx
Amite, LA
One of the suspects in the Jaren Lockhart murder and dismemeberment remains in jail on $250 thousand dollar bond. That bond was set Wednesday for Margaret Sanchez..
http://www.fox8live.com/story/18836581/bond-set-at-25

So, I'd certainly appreciate for local media to clarify the discrepancy here.. pretty important IMO and IMO its appears as tho yesterdays statement made about the 1mill appears to be more official due to the fact that it specifically mentions the judge, his name and that he signed off on the 1mill bond increase.. whereas today's statement is very generic with no names, nor even mention of there being a court hearing much less stating a judges name as to who it was that signed off on the increase in bond(or decrease in bond depending on how you look at it) ..

I do understand what several brought up last night about the charge having to have an appropriate dollar amount set for the bond.. hence exactly why many of us were stating that the 1mill bond was NOT the norm for a charge of harboring a sex offender.. that said I can see her attys going back to court very soon thereafter the large bond increase to demand the bond be lowered due to the fact that the amount does not fit the charge..however there is zero stated about MARGARET'S ATTYS BEING INVOLVED IN ANYTHING REGARDING THIS BOND AMOUNT SET TODAY.. which IMO would definitely have made the papers with their demanding an immediate hearing to lower the bond.. we have nothing at all even similar, but rather nothing mentioned at at all about the drastic $750 thousand reduction that's supposedly occurred in the last 12-18 hours?? ..just reported as if the million dollar bond was never issued or reported on.. wth? ..what is the truth here? ..it'd certainly be nice to know, ya know?

All of that said IMO truth be known bond set at 250 thousand IMO still is not the norm for the charge of Margaret allowing a sex offender to live in her home.. jmo..

Also zero mention at all today about what IMO was likely the most important detail regarding the entire felony charge being levied against Margaret.. that being that as soon as she was charged with the felony yesterday that investigators were at that point legally able to obtain a DNA sample from her.. a sample that IMO if not for the felony charge she would have never ever willingly submitted a DNA sample to investigators..

Others thoughts on these latest discrepancies and what's factual vs what's fiction? ..local media are really dropping the ball with such major blunders with zero explanation, nor even acknowledging their existence.. arrgh!

"They are presently processing what they feel is evidence that was located in the residence and also in the vehicle. The majority of that evidence and property is in Quantico," Bass said.

[] snip

"They set that bond just to keep them within their jurisdiction. Otherwise you would have to release her," Jenkins said. "It's likely she may not have anything to do with the murder, but she knows about it. This is a way to get that information."

Read more: http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news...15176032/-/3fam97z/-/index.html#ixzz1yNFXXtBI

I think they are saying that the girls make very low tips during the heat of the summer. It is slower and less lucrative.

But I agree with your post that it was odd that they had no money at all saved up in the room. I think the amount of money that dancers actually make is often wildly exaggerated.

I can assure you the money dancers make is NOT WILDLY EXAGGERATED!!!!

I used to dance and I can attest to that!!
Forgive me if I seem rude but this comment just kind of rubs me the wrong way as the assumption is made that dancers for some reason lie...

IDT you're taking into acct. the expense that comes along with being a professional entertainer....
You make your money and typically spend most of your tips the next day bc ur so used to living that lifestyle

I would typically say oh yeah hell why not get my hair and nails done tonight maybe I'll get a pedicure as well....
I used to eat at fancy places constantly with my husband...
If we went to wal mart I bought everything I wanted I was not forced to make a decision on what I needed more or wanted more...

Anything i needed and saw that I wanted I got!!
This in part bc alot of times I would tell myself hey I can make a couple hundred dollars tonight anyway and replace it....

Often times you do have bad nights and those nights tend to dampen ur plans at times bc you may make $800 Sat. night and think man I am making money heck yeah...So you go to the mall...you buy the MAC make-up instead of the revlon and then you go to work on the off time during the summer and weekdays are even worse but there are nights you may not make any money at all

There were a few times when it was so dead I actually paid to work after tip out and parking were concerned...it does happen especially when there are no conventions in town!!

Not very many nights ...in the 4-5 years I worked out there I may have paid to work a hand full of times but compared to the nights that I made bank it didnt matter!!

Anyone who works out in the FQ can attest to how the nights out there are just hit or miss!!

It could be a slow bunk night but That one man may walk into the club who is just smitten by you and you could end up making a grand that night through VIP room.....

This isnt an every night occurance tho or even once a week ......So I think ur letting urself become a little confused

Again please I'm not being rude I just want to clear up the fact that u stated that dancers are somehow making up things......thats all

I am not posting this to be ugly
I am attempting to make u understand that there ARE nights when u "BALL" lol and there are nights that just SUCK but that is the JOYS of working in the FQ I believe that is why all of us who are drawn there either never leave or always find ourselves back there
or wishing we were back working there..:truce:

Misty Gwinner disappeared on 4/3/05
TS failed to report 3/28/05

Chrystal Hall disappeared on 3/3/09
TS failed to report on 3/24/09

Paige Johnson disappeared on 9/23/10
TS failed to report on 8/12/10

TS did report 3/21/11 the last date he was verified.
Holly Bobo, Lauren Spierer, katelynn Markham, and Karen Swift disappeared in 2011 AFTER 3/21/11...:dunno:
I DO KNOW he was NEVER accounted for at the same time these girls went missing!
moo

He was reportedly fired form his Bourbon street job about two months ago...
two girls that disappered in 2012, Heather Hodges 4/9/12 and
Kelli Bourdeaux 4/14/12
170 miles from each other...

let's not forget Mickey Shunick a few weeks before Jaren Lockhart. (Not saying that all of these cases are related, but if you are going to make a list include her as he was not locked up then either)

TS did report on 4/24/09 in Arrat NC the next day...
Brittanee Drexel disappeared on 4/25/09
form Myrtle Beach...

Ehh the FBI can handle this! It looks suspicious to me!
moo

What if Zack was pushed? What if someone is getting away with murder(s) by killing someone and then making it look like their partner committed suicide? Wouldnt that be the best way to close the case without their being any other suspects? And a suicide note -- that is just the icing on the cake as far as proof. I would like to know exactly when MS met TCS. What I would also like to know is how someone like TCS affords to roam all over the country in different apartments, etc. It is expensive to eat, have gas, maintain a vehicle, etc. while traveling cross country. Who payed for all this? His mother? Did he rob the people he murdered? Any ideas on how he financed all his travels and moving around?
Zack was not pushed. He was observed walking back and forth to the balcony railing and looking over the side. He also left a lengthy suicide note.

When police arrived late Tuesday night at the apartment Bowen and Hall shared, they found a screed from Bowen, printed on eight pages in his girlfriend's journal, providing a graphically detailed accounting of the slaying. He started the note formally, giving his full name, Social Security and driver's license numbers, and his date of birth.

http://blog.nola.com/tpcrimearchive/2006/10/boyfriend_cut_up_corpse_cooked.html

There hasn't been a whole lot of mention about TS the last week or so....most of the news coming from the media has been about MAS. Wonder why that is? Maybe I'm wrong? It just seems that all the new info is on MAS.

"HANCOCK COUNTY, Miss. -

Some of the evidence in the investigation surrounding a Bourbon Street dancer’s disappearance and gruesome death has been taken to FBI headquarters, investigators told WDSU."

Why would evidence be moved to headquarters vs. staying with the local agencies?

I am not stating this but asking a question in response to ur question lol (does that make sense??)

Could the evidence be handed to the FBI bc it is more than what it appears??
Like maybe sex traffic ring that could include ladies from multiple different states??

IDK just a thought...IDK anything about this sort of thing this is why im asking everyone here as yall are more educated than I!!!

let's not forget Mickey Shunick a few weeks before Jaren Lockhart. (Not saying that all of these cases are related, but if you are going to make a list include her as he was not locked up then either)
Oh I haven't! We KNOW he was involved in Jaren's case! Many have speculated about MS as well... he wasn't working so he was free to roam...
The one I don't think is involved is BW... but she "could" be too...
and possibly many others!

I was really focusing on when he did show up and check in with LE... They hadn't seen him since July 2011??? I think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni