MD - Investigators Looking For Adults In Photos Of Child *advertiser censored*

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Filly, my puter won't let me open link you posted, do you have another one? In another news article about this the girl he was stalking was 11 yrs. old. Now perhaps they'll lock his a$$ for awhile! :behindbar

well, it would certainly help if they made public the images of the adults in question, now wouldn't it.....?? that way they'd be identified much quicker.

Maybe this one will work, Paddy. Although this more details how he stalked that little girl. There's an article on a blog as well about how he must have some perverted friends because there's other adults in them photos. No joke. They're like a social group these pedophiles. Or he met them in prison. Thank goodness that little girl told about him following her.http://www.abc2news.com/mostpopular/story.aspx?content_id=42f80d3b-16b5-477a-9fa0-543436f42468

Thanks Filly, for the link. Totally sicks me out the visual of pedophiles hanging out in a social group, won't let my mind go too what they might talk about! :eek:

They hang out in social groups on the internet all the time. Here's one of the many places. Warning, it's pretty graphic!

http://wikisposure.com/Girlchat

Anyway, yeah, it would be nice if they'd release the pics like they did with the swirly man and Chet. I never understood it when they have articles that say "police are asking public for help" then don't have pics for us to help look for.

They hang out in social groups on the internet all the time. Here's one of the many places. Warning, it's pretty graphic!

Anyway, yeah, it would be nice if they'd release the pics like they did with the swirly man and Chet. I never understood it when they have articles that say "police are asking public for help" then don't have pics for us to help look for.

They're everywhere. I don't even wanna click on that thing for fear of puking. I'd posted this hangout the other day. At first glance you'd think these are just kids. Nope, a pack of perverts. For each one of these people that respond to this child or child poser there's many, many more. As for the pictures in this particular case of the adults they are in Polaroids they said so maybe they have to somehow alter them so these poor, poor kids can't be seen. This dude was one timebomb just waiting to grab up a child. Meanwhile, here's more perverts.http://sammyb3991.multiply.com/

Is it legal to have those sites up and running? Can't the police track the sick bastards who post there?

TPP, the way I found that site was through Steve Huff's great sluething of that creep Ricky Meuir the pervert. I looked it up and suddenly saw these are not children. It appears that alot of them get kicked off but come back again and start over. So, I guess it is legal and LE must know about it thanks to Meuir. Plus, some of the dimwits use screen names they use for other stuff which then leads ya to who they are. Most always posting on dating sites. It's frightening, but maybe a good way for them to get caught I'd hope. It sickens me though. Not sure about Stealthy's post. I didn't even want to click on it. Proves how they all are intertwined though them sites. That then leads to more supply and demand and more children put at risk. All we can do is keep writing to our Senators, and know what our children are doing at all times. Also, being careful of posting pictures of our kids online.

Unbelievable, bunch of sick freaking perverts! Can't say you didn't warn me though. ITA, how are we suppose to help?

Unbelievable, bunch of sick freaking perverts! Can't say you didn't warn me though. ITA, how are we suppose to help?

Paddy you can start by checking out at the top of thi site "A CALL TO ACTION" it's very informative. Keep educating yourself and anyone who will listen. Then write and write. Tell our government officials how ya feel, and you won't stand for another minute of these laws and Judges being lenient. You know what I mean. That's a great question though.

The site I posted is a site that is related to Perverted Justice. A lot of anti-pedophiles who track down who these pedos are, identify them, and notify their communities about them.

So far, though, the pedophile websites are legal, as long as they don't openly admit to commiting crimes, or post child *advertiser censored*. Doesn't mean they're not committing crimes, of course. Many of them on the wikisposure site are in jail or have been at one point. Or will be in the future. They just encourage each other to become more bold about molesting children.

One more note, there are many people who are trying to get legislation through to make those sites illegal. One of the things that's being proposed is going by the name of Jack's Law, which is based on Jack McClellan's "pedophile how to" website, which tells other pedophiles where to find little girls.

I have to ask - and please feel free to bash - but if the sites are illegal, what chance do we have of finding these perverts? Now we have a couple of legitimate agencies working to counteract these perverts and put them behind bars. If we make it impossible to find them, won't it make it harder to catch them? There have been so many stings that have resulted in convictions - I think that is a good thing.

I would love to see some statistics on the internet's usefulness in tracking down these perverts before I would vote for a law that will force them to go even further underground....... I think

Salem

The biggest problem with those sites is that they embolden each other to abuse children. I know that they would do the same thing underground, but it wouldn't be as easy for someone who knows it's a problem, and is looking for help, to find them, and they might be more likely to go to a therapist instead of to a group of pedophiles for help.

Another problem with the sites is that young people who are confused about sex, etc, are finding these sites and are confusing being young and gay with being pedophilic. That's a big problem. Here's a good article that can explain this better than I can:
http://wikisposure.com/Indoctrination_Campaign

Yeah, I know, what's up with always quoting wikisposure. Well, it's THE one stop resource for online pedophile activism, and is very accurate.

I'm certainly not going to bash you, because you do have a point. The folks at wikisposure wouldn't have been able to find the vast amount of information about these people if these sites were illegal. However, if you take a look at the number of those people who have committed crimes in the past 13 or whatever years that they've been online emboldening each other, the picture becomes pretty clear. Many of these guys will straight up say that they don't NEED any help. They have all the help they need, right there on the pedophile "support" websites, on which they share conversations, such as their ages of attraction, how to get laws changed to abolish the age of consent, how to avoid being caught by the police for trading CP, how to groom a child's parent to get near a child, how to groom a child, and it goes on and on. If they were doing that underground (and I'm sure they would be), less pedophiles would have access to that stuff, and, though I'm pessimistic about pedophiles in general, that might just push a lot of them to get some real help, from real professionals. Maybe then we could see the results of that kind of thing happening. Right now, most of them just go online and get just what they want: justification for their actions.

/off soap box now hehe

Stealthy,

I wonder just how many pedophiles actually go into therapy before being convicted and being forced to go. Wouldn't the therapist be required to report them if they already have victims. I would think that would keep many from going on their own even if they want help.

One more note, there are many people who are trying to get legislation through to make those sites illegal. One of the things that's being proposed is going by the name of Jack's Law, which is based on Jack McClellan's "pedophile how to" website, which tells other pedophiles where to find little girls.

He was just on Montel today and was tore apart once again. What a wast of space. He acts like he is retarded. I have to wonder what his IQ is?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back