Caylee's "Big Trouble..." Shirt Incl. Photos *Merged*

I know there are alot of different threads addressing what little Caylee was/wasn't wearing when she died. Mods please delete this if i'm:eek:ther_beatingA_Dead
-No Shoes

-Collar of a size 3T Shirt possibly pink in color with the letters "BIG TROUBLE comes small"

-Size 24mos. pair of Circo pink and white vertical striped shorts

here is the youtube video with caylee in those shorts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aat-7kVj7MY

and a picture of Caylee in what seems to be that shirt
l_781a169e3c3c4589afc0136d24b2a202.jpg

The thing is...she's much younger in those pictures. Would she still fit in those clothes? Maybe someone with a child that age can say for sure, but seems to me they were old clothes and wouldn't be missed :confused:

I know there are alot of different threads addressing what little Caylee was/wasn't wearing when she died. Mods please delete this if i'm:eek:ther_beatingA_Dead
-No Shoes

-Collar of a size 3T Shirt possibly pink in color with the letters "BIG TROUBLE comes small"

The thing is...she's much younger in those pictures. Would she still fit in those clothes? Maybe someone with a child that age can say for sure, but seems to me they were old clothes and wouldn't be missed :confused:

Great find on what could be "the shirt"!! But I don't think she was that much younger in the photo you posted. Look at all her teeth. Don't canine teeth come in around 2 years old? Then molars. I'd say she was around 2 1/2 in the photo. My girls stayed in size 2T-3T for what seemed like forever!

My son turned 3 in November and he has been in 2T-3T for at least a year! They just keep getting shorter!

My son turned 3 in November and he has been in 2T-3T for at least a year! They just keep getting shorter; so shorts and shirts he definitely can still wear.

But, didn't they find the rest of the shirt at the A's. Something about serial numbers or something matching. And if they did...nother' bombshell.

ETA....It was two shirts having the same batch number.
Hmmmm.... wondering if the one found at the residence was perhaps a replacement purchased on a stolen credit card perhaps?

Yes. Kids go through rapid growth spurts, then they'll go a long time with the same size. Actually looking back, 3T was the size that my oldest daughter wore for the longest.

As an example, she wore size 0-3 months until she was 6 months old- I remember this clearly as a lot of babies either don't fit in 0-3 or can only wear them for a few weeks. At 6-9months she caught up and was right on her "age" size until over a year. When she just turned 2, she still wore size 18 months pants for a long time, 24 month and 2Ts were too long on her. She went from 18 months pants in the winter to 3T shorts that summer, and was still wearing her 3Ts the next summer (this would be ages 2-3). She barely skimmed through 4T and 5T shirts and now is almost *5*, an wears kids size 4 OR toddler's size 4T pants, and kids 6 shirts! Sweet Caylee was at a time where my own had slowed down on the growth spurts for a while....

That was the sweetest age, too. I can't even bear to watch the video with the shorts. KC is such a beast.

OMG, after seeing that picture of caylee in that shirt pointing. It brought on some crazy thooughts I have about cindy having more clues as to what was missing from the house.

Bare with me...

In the jail visit cindy asks casey about the people magazine issue (the one with cindy sitting in front of the WINNIE the POOH clad bed)**cindy knew the blanket was missing*

THEN...george when describing the family structure and how caylee liked to wag her finger and point , just like cindy does... *stares at the above picture* I'm sure they looked over all the family pictures in great detail (evidence they did, because of cindy's police interview and going over the drums in the picture (saying they were zanny's)
then asking casey in jail.

I do believe the A's knew exactly what clothes/items were/are missing from that house.
I sure wish they'd be more forthcoming with their knowledge.
It's painful to watch them slowly unravel as evidence becomes more clear.

-No Shoes

Awwww I haven't seen this pic before... so sweet!!!!! and pointing with her cute little finger *sniff*

I was going to say the same as others that it is weird / ironic (something - lol) that those words were left behind!!!! This case makes me so sad and yet so interested. Thanks for posting that pic.. it's adorable.

Did the little pink shirt come with the saying already printed on it? Or did KC iron on the letters? I think in the doc dump it stated there was a shirt with same batch numbers at the house that had an iron on saying. I wonder if the pink shirt had iron on letters if it could be matched up to the letters on the shirt at the house.

Moving from laundry bag to clothes on the laundry bag thread. Probably more appropriate here. Excuse the repeat:

These pics might show the striped shorts and t-shirt found.

Has anybody seen larger, better resolution pics of these events:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

We need to have someone put the picture of Caylee IN that shirt beside the picture of the shirt alone so we can do a comparison. I am certain that is the same shirt! and I would lay you odds that what was left at the crime scene with Caylee would be one of the BIG reasons why Casey was so busily deleting pictures online...hiding any evidence of her using the items left behind with her.

Does anyone besides me think KC left that shirt with Caylee's remains as some kind of message? That KC is one sick puppy, GRRRRR!

This is a very eerie photo.
Taken at night ... in the dark.
The camera was very close to Caylee's face (possibly making her face seem chubbier) (perhaps Casey swinging around in the driver's seat of a car and taking the photo of Caylee in the backseat/baby carseat?).

There is definitely a Winnie the Pooh blanket behind Caylee, and around her waist, in this photo. I can see the WTP animals on the blanket.

There is definitely a parked vehicle (car/truck) on the right edge of the photo (by Caylee's ear). And there is definitely a white parked car/truck in the background at the top of the photo, on top of Caylee's head.

smolea - where did you find this photo of Caylee?
Was it in a group of photos taken within the same timeframe?
Was it from Casey's photobucket account?
Who did the cropping of this photo?

It is very curious ... as to what the photo was captured for? What was/is it intended to depict, to capture as a keepsake?

-No Shoes

Can you point us to where you got this photo? I'd love to see the uncropped version and date stamp.

I found that picture on a myspace page a while back...i dont remember whos though :bang: i'll try to find it again...

ETA : i believe it was on Rev Grunds myspace page. I saved it the way i found it...I didnt crop it

A lot of Caylees clothes seem to have come from TARGET. SuperTarget/Target has displays where the little shirts are priced $3.99 for one or $6 for 2 and occasionally will run a sale at 2 for $5.

Maybe Cindy liked the Big Trouble shirt and bought it in 2 sizes. I know when my kids were younger and I would spot a really cute item, I would often buy it in 2 sizes.

WOW! I'm almost speechless after seeing that Caylee pic.
:cry:

I just wanted to know if anyone has seen the pics of the fabric letters that were found at Suburban. I dont remember seeing them in the hundreds that were released.
Did I miss it, or have they kept that for their grand finale?

ETA:Here's a side by side pic. These shirts seem to match,with the G above the B..... but will it match what was found at the crime scene?
teecomparison.png

WOW! I'm almost speechless after seeing that Caylee pic.
:cry:

I just wanted to know if anyone has seen the pics of the fabric letters that were found at Suburban. I dont remember seeing them in the hundreds that were released.
Did I miss it, or have they kept that for their grand finale?

ETA:Here's a side by side pic. These shirts seem to match,with the G above the B..... but will it match what was found at the crime scene?
teecomparison.png

Thanks so much for doing that side by side. The odds of it NOT matching what was found at the crime scene are low. If I am not mistaken this picture was posted on Rev Grunds MySpace at one point although I got it from somewhere else-someone's photobucket account. Anyhow...if the letters are the same and DO match, then it is going to prove something. It is going to prove that if NO other of Caylee's clothing was missing as Cindy has been so quick to state, then George could not have seen Caylee on the 16th as he claimed dressed as he claimed she was, because this shirt was obviously in Caylee's wardrobe, we have a picture of her wearing it, so it HAD to have been missing and it was not what he described as what she was wearing when HE last saw her. I do not think he saw her at all on the 16th. I think she took Caylee out of that house, maybe in her shorts and shirt and bare feet on the night of the 15th and I do not think that Caylee ever came back, unless she came back in the trunk of her mother's car!:furious:

Also, for the record, I never posted this picture because I was asked not to...but then someone else DID and so now I guess it is ok to discuss it.

omg,sumbunny,I always found it so odd that GA would use "pointing fingers" as the main characteristic of Caylee during his analogy,but what you said makes sense ! They were letting her know that they knew what was missing !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back