CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to sound snarky no matter how I say it, but I don't mean it to. :)

I think we should stick to calling him LR or Louis or Louis Ross because not everyone reads the whole thread before posting but just reads the last page and works back and I think we're going to end up with several who is FF posts.

It's going to be really really hard for me to give up "Dingle Ball" , sooo if I slip every now and then I will chalk it up to,.... well I'm not sure yet... but I will think of something .....:waitasec:

It's going to be really really hard for me to give up "Dingle Ball" , sooo if I slip every now and then I will chalk it up to,.... well I'm not sure yet... but I will think of something .....:waitasec:

Personally, I think dingle ball is pretty self-explanatory... :crazy:

ETA: Just don't shorten it to DB or all hell will break loose.

:) I always like to see what someone would "have" on me. On some sites, it was indicated that there was 1 or fewer people in the U.S. with my name.

I know that pain - it seems online there are just two - one girl who's really good at soccer in Scotland, and some Australian woman on Facebook - who share my name... So, if anyone finds any dirt on me I swear is was the soccer kid.

I'll probably slip too...we'll call it websleuths~heimer's. I actually stole "Dingle Ball" from my Grandmother. God love her. That's the nickname she gave to every boyfriend I ever had. She told me that there was no point in remembering their names because I'd kick them to the curb by the time she memorized them. So she called them all dingle balls.

Journal@findhasanni.com

If anyone would like to submit a comment.

A Journal of Love and Hope

This space is reserved for family, friends, and the community for positive and inspirational messages, thoughts, prayers, and poems.

Due to the sensitivity of the situation all submissions will be reviewed before posting.

snipped from findhasanni.com

I'll probably slip too...we'll call it websleuths~heimer's. I actually stole "Dingle Ball" from my Grandmother. God love her. That's the nickname she gave to every boyfriend I ever had. She told me that there was no point in remembering their names because I'd kick them to the curb by the time she memorized them. So she called them all dingle balls.

"Whojigger" was the popular one in my family - it's easier to have all boyfriends under the same handle, as it saves brain space memorizing new ones.

Journal@findhasanni.com

If anyone would like to submit a comment.

A Journal of Love and Hope

This space is reserved for family, friends, and the community for positive and inspirational messages, thoughts, prayers, and poems.

Due to the sensitivity of the situation all submissions will be reviewed before posting.

snipped from findhasanni.com

I'd like to, but a lawyer isn't in the budget this month...:eek:

I just got a Google alert:

ASCENDING SISTERS-NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION has posted an event: FUND RAISER FOR LITTLE HASSANNI CAMPBELL August 22 @ TONE'S AUTO DETAIL ...

It's already passed and we already knew about it, but they have photos from the event. It's great to see community orgs getting on the cause.

http://www.myspace.com/ascendingsisters

I just heard on the News That they might have found Jaycee Dugard 18 years later. I am not sure all the details.

This is going to sound snarky no matter how I say it, but I don't mean it to. :)

I think we should stick to calling him LR or Louis or Louis Ross because not everyone reads the whole thread before posting but just reads the last page and works back and I think we're going to end up with several who is FF posts.

I kind of don't like to call him "foster father" anyway, so no skin off my back. :) I don't know if he really is the foster father or just happens to be engaged to the foster mother?

Did anyone find previous marriages for him?

I live in TX we have had over 65 days of 100+ degree weather in the past 80 days. We have had 65 days straight of NO rain. it is pouring here and 78 degrees... my heart is heavy with 'Little Man thismornig. I have hardly slept since he's been gone, (avg. 3 hrs a night) as you may have seen from my extreme post yesterday, There is No Doubt in My Mind about LR, and I bet you anything that, that "WASTE OF PERFECTLY GOOD OXYGEN" is sleeping like a baby. I'm just sayin'.....

and p.s. to all of you THANKS for Giving of Yourselves to 'Little Man .... He deserves the LOVE

I just got a Google alert:

ASCENDING SISTERS-NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION has posted an event: FUND RAISER FOR LITTLE HASSANNI CAMPBELL August 22 @ TONE'S AUTO DETAIL ...

It's already passed and we already knew about it, but they have photos from the event. It's great to see community orgs getting on the cause.

http://www.myspace.com/ascendingsisters

There's a relatively new video posted on www.KRON.com, an interview with a preacher. He's trying to garner support in raising the reward. He thinks it should be up to $50-60k by now. Just gotta like that guy!!! I can't link directly to it, it just spits you out on the main page. It's titled "Some people trying to raise the reward in Hasanni Campbell case."

There's a relatively new video posted on www.KRON.com, an interview with a preacher. He's trying to garner support in raising the reward. He thinks it should be up to $50-60k by now. Just gotta like that guy!!! I can't link directly to it, it just spits you out on the main page. It's titled "Some people trying to raise the reward in Hasanni Campbell case."

Hats off to Bishop Bob :woohoo:

as he said " somebody knows something " maybe some cash will jog thier memory

Shutterfly - Thank you so much for putting up the Myspace page! Seems you did more in a few minutes than his "parents" can do in weeks . . . I might just start up one of my own just to be Hasanni's friend!

OT -

I actually stole "Dingle Ball" from my Grandmother. God love her. That's the nickname she gave to every boyfriend I ever had.

"Whojigger" was the popular one in my family - it's easier to have all boyfriends under the same handle, as it saves brain space memorizing new ones.

Just had to add -- mine were "WhatsHisButt?" :rolleyes:

Shutterfly - Thank you so much for putting up the Myspace page! Seems you did more in a few minutes than his "parents" can do in weeks . . . I might just start up one of my own just to be Hasanni's friend!

Just had to add -- mine were "WhatsHisButt?" :rolleyes:

I'm really glad you like it but honestly, I'm a little MySpace rusty (the teenagers have left the nest) and it took a WHOLE lot more than a few minutes!! I've been working on it since "Beachy Momemts" started taking shape.

And BTW....It's still a work in progress but if anyone has anything they want to add, change or modify please don't hesitate to speak up.

I'm really glad you like it but honestly, I'm a little MySpace rusty (the teenagers have left the nest) and it took a WHOLE lot more than a few minutes!! I've been working on it since "Beachy Momemts" started taking shape.

And BTW....It's still a work in progress but if anyone has anything they want to add, change or modify please don't hesitate to speak up.

It might be helpful if you could choose a good YouTube vid for the front page, as some people are more likely to click a vid than read anything. Sad, but true.

Yup, I think mischief means foster father Whya. Kinda threw me for a loop with the lack of sleep and all. I skimmed over it and came to a dead stop because I equate FF with ForensicsFan!!!!! Talk about an eye opener, good grief. I'm awake NOW! I think I read it six times before I realized that our FF didn't have two messages from Dingle Ball about YVONNE!!!!! :floorlaugh:

ETA: Dingle Ball=FF=Foster father

I did the same thing, trying to figure out how ForensicsFan got involved with Yvonne and LR!!!

Whyaduck. I got snoopy with the email address LWR supplied when he registered the findhasanni.com website with godaddy. I don't know if I can post it here? Just go to Whois http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/index.jsp and type in findhasanni.com and the info will pop up.

Since things haved slowed down for media coverage for Hasanni (Hassani). I did some digging and that appears to be a yahoo account that LWR uses quite a bit.

I searched using the first part of the yahoo email (a trick I figured out a long time ago) kaisho71.

I found this:

http://profile.fanbox.com/profile/newcustomprofile.aspx?u=kaisho71

Interestingly he has his correct age, a MD location and was sending ppl apps as of two days ago.

There were also profiles listed under the name kaisho71 but I can't be sure they are him. No identifiers, or if there are they are old outdated accounts...etc.

Just feeling nosey today.

That's his picture! He sent a DANCE MOVE to someone 5 days ago, and a LOVE AND FUN to sassi sarah 3 days ago!

Have I stepped into an alternate universe or am I just behind the times. "Fan Box" for a 38 year old family man? He has 138 fans...What? Social networking to pick up kudos from strangers is a bit much for a grown man.

That's his picture! He sent a DANCE MOVE to someone 5 days ago, and a LOVE AND FUN to sassi sarah 3 days ago!

Have I stepped into an alternate universe or am I just behind the times. "Fan Box" for a 38 year old family man? He has 138 fans...What? Social networking to pick up kudos from strangers is a bit much for a grown man.

OH MY GOD!!! :eek:
All tore up from the floor up over his missing SON, isn't he???
Okay now I'm a parrot...OH MY GOD!!!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member