UT -Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City, 6 Dec 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think daddy taught Joshy everything he knows... re how to maintain the upper hand and come out a winner--at all costs. JMO

:parrot:

Bingo kiki.

Is there anything else Josh's Dad has said or done to show his concern for Susan? Did he ever say anything about Susan being gone and looking for her? How odd Josh's father went right into the villification protection mode.

Dad's divorce sounded ugly, and maybe he felt he could help Josh avoid all that legal hassle, huh.

The more I think about it, the more I believe that Josh couldn't find his way out of a wet paper bag without his daddy's help.

I posted a comment on Kiirsi's blog entry entitled "The Dark Side of the Search for Susan Powell". Kiirsi replied to my comment and asked that I relay her thanks to those of us at WS who are sleuthing for the truth about Susan's disappearance. I copied that part of her reply and will post it below, hoping it won't be deleted by mods since it is per Kiirsi's request.

I think that there has been some confusion about who Kiirsi is referring to as "haters". I don't think she is referring to us...more likely it is people posting on local blogs. As for those who want her to be out searching...thats awfully hard to do in the snow and ice when there is no specific area to search and you have three little ones of your own to care for.

What searchers need is more specific info as to where Josh went. Kiirsi seems to be supporting us in sleuthing that out. Maybe we should try to be a bit more understanding of her difficult position at this time.

ITA with you. I think she was talking about local news blogs. Ahem...KSL. They are very hateful. IMO, there just isn't enough info to do an organized search. Searching for the sake of searching would be wasteful and dangerous in our terrain and current weather. For one thing, where do you start to search? And I feel Kiirsi is hanging on to the last thread she has in believing her friend is still ok and that her friends husband didn't kill her. Kiirsi's heart will be broken soon enough.

If it wasn't entirely clear, I speculated this would have enabled JP to have only driven anywhere up to six hours one way (12 total round trip), while Susan's body could have continued farther... clever way of defying LE if dad had his cell disabled or left it in WA eg... meanwhile Susan could've been transported considerably outside the parameters it would be estimated that *JP* himself could travel w/in the time for which he was unaccounted. Would daddy do this? IMO "You betcha..." :( Personally I'm starting to question the extent of this meddlesome father's role in the entire chain of events, beginning w it's inception...

My sis from Portland, Or. used to meet in Boise to hand off my kids for summer visits with her. Very doable with the timeframe of this case.

My sis from Portland, Or. used to meet in Boise to hand off my kids for summer visits with her. Very doable with the timeframe of this case.

Agree suzi, when viewing a map this is an obvious choice for a midpoint meeting--or resting--place. IMO it's likely this has may have served over the years as their stop en route when traveling from one to the other--dividing 13.5 hour (or 850 mi) driving distance approx in half. I'm confident they would have arranged some meeting place in advance, and daddy would have instructed Joshy to either disable or leave his phone behind as well, take food, or pay for fuel, food etc in cash but someone might still recollect their faces or vehicles... :prayer: btw have we ever seen what SP drives? Start passing out flyers with daddy's face and vehicle on them!

If only LE struck it lucky and there was GPS on daddy's car (or on loaner if used) only SP's so paranoid he'd have disabled that anyway (or insisted on one w/out). We can only hope daddy's computer searches and other recent transactions may reveal something re his activities just prior to, and during, those crucial hours, when JP twice disappeared. FWIW doesn't look like Josh has much reason to return to Utah anytime soon... why should he?? He has no job there, is losing house... no, only "unpleasant memories" of a "rebellious, contentious" wife there :rolleyes: why not just stay comfortably w daddy safely behind closed gates right here in Wa! :furious:

PLEASE somebody get those innocent little boys away from JP and SP!
:prayer:

Missing Mom's Friend Believes She Was Abducted

She first posted her thoughts about Susan held against her will, someplace other than Utah, on a blog two days ago under the title ‘The Dark Side of the Search For Susan.’

Brian Mullahy: "What leads you to believe this?"

Kiirsi: "I can't say. All I can say is that Susan has told me many things over knowing her for the past five and a half years, and being a very close friend to her. Some of the things she's told me are things I've shared with the police, and that's what leads me to believe."
http://connect2utah.com/content/news/story/?cid=68962

I wonder if her theory involves Josh's dad holding her against her will in WA? It could play into a possibility of her being alive. I'm sure Susan has told her many things about him over the years.

I really want to hope she's alive, but I don't know....would be a wonderful miracle though.

I wonder if her theory involves Josh's dad holding her against her will in WA? It could play into a possibility of her being alive. I'm sure Susan has told her many things about him over the years.

I really want to hope she's alive, but I don't know....would be a wonderful miracle though.

Why is LE not making her shut up? This is all very confusing to me. Something seems fishy about this girl.

with no new info, we can only rehash what we have here.

what I am thinking about is Steven Powell:
the only statement he has made is about his son, Josh, being villified (why in the he## would that be?)

as patriarch, if you will, of his family---why NO statement about "let's please look for my DIL, Susan?" why no reaching out to Susan's family? after all the 'missing woman' happened to be married to his son, and had his 2 grandsons.

i feel this is totally abby-normal

What in the world could Susan have told Kiirsi over the years that would lead her to believe she has been abducted and taken out of state. No one knows ahead of time if they are going to be abducted to talk about it. It just doesn't make any sense. A person doesn't just tell someone that they are going to abduct them. Unless Josh and his dad have Susan hidden somewhere in a basement, drugged, tied up against her will. I wouldn't put anything past Josh. This is the only thing that would make any sense as to what Kiirsi says. I just can't understand her reasoning at all. JMO

It would be great if this far-fetched story was, somehow, true. But my gut is saying no, nO, NO!!! What a weird claim to make.

I'm thinking, if this girl had 5 1/2 years of info from Susan to go on supporting this story, LE would at least have a clue as to where to start looking.

What in the world could Susan have told Kiirsi over the years that would lead her to believe she has been abducted and taken out of state. No one knows ahead of time if they are going to be abducted to talk about it. It just doesn't make any sense. A person doesn't just tell someone that they are going to abduct them. Unless Josh and his dad have Susan hidden somewhere in a basement, drugged, tied up against her will. I wouldn't put anything past Josh. This is the only thing that would make any sense as to what Kiirsi says. I just can't understand her reasoning at all. JMO

angel, have also contemplated this. just makes NO sense.

while i am not an elder, learned one, what i have deduced in my life that if something makes NO sense, it really does. you just don't have all the information. have surely seen that in my lifetime up close, and personal.

a riddle to be sure. what does she mean by this? no idea.
but i am trusting that given she was friends with Susan for sooo long, this does make sense to someone on the 'inside.' i realize this is a bit out there, but so are Kiirsi's words. being friends with logical, smart Susan, i expect that this statement will be answered in the future. hopefully SOON

want to dismiss this as wishful thinking, but really. seriously?

I have been reading on Kiirsi's blog. In her older posts I haven't yet came across any blog yet that has mentioned Susan or Josh. If they were that good of friends I would expect something about them doing something together. Maybe I need to read back further.
I noticed she likes books and to cook. They also like to go camping up in Idaho in a place called City of Rocks. It is roughly 190 miles north of West Valley about a 3 1/2 hour drive.

Yea and the wet spot being steam cleaned and dried w two fans was from Susan's tears after JP insisted she go to Wa... :waitasec:

Yea and the wet spot being steam cleaned and dried w two fans was from Susan's tears after JP insisted she go to Wa... :waitasec:

Perhaps it was from Josh's tears after realizing that Susan had been abducted....:rolleyes:

I don't get the sense KH has any specific unique insider info at all. I get the distinct impression rather that what she's been withholding or refusing to share are the sorts of fears and concerns others have freely shared which Susan expressed re JP--but which she is refraining from going public w and which KH feels are more privileged coming directly from her because she knew Josh personally. Hey as long as she's sharing all of this classified, top-secret info w LE it really wouldn't matter to me what else she reveals now except that she's discouraging others from actively looking for SP--and for someone who believes their friend is still alive, that seems odd, nor does she appear to shy away from cameras...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member