General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mother ever wants to believe that their child is dead. Crystal is no different than a lot of the mothers here who have missing children. She has had 3 years of this and time passes and who can say what happened that she decided to start talking to TN. We don't know when she moved back, but at some point she decided to move back and let TN have time with her other grandchild. I know we all heard the lashing out at eachother, but she must have gotten past it and wants to be their if Haleigh comes home. I am not that forgiving. I would have had a hard time after all that went down, but Crystal found a way to get past it. They share a common enemy, Misty. The article says they both think Misty was involved, so that is a huge common thread. I wonder how MG feels about it?

No mother ever wants to believe that their child is dead. Crystal is no different than a lot of the mothers here who have missing children. She has had 3 years of this and time passes and who can say what happened that she decided to start talking to TN. We don't know when she moved back, but at some point she decided to move back and let TN have time with her other grandchild. I know we all heard the lashing out at eachother, but she must have gotten past it and wants to be their if Haleigh comes home. I am not that forgiving. I would have had a hard time after all that went down, but Crystal found a way to get past it. They share a common enemy, Misty. The article says they both think Misty was involved, so that is a huge common thread. I wonder how MG feels about it?

No. Crystal can never have closure until the truth is revealed, her living with Teresa is a calculated move on the Sykes clan. The PCSO needs to knock off this crap and confirm their suspicions to Crystal, to not do so is inhumane, and she is no doubt still exposing her little boy to Ron, who probably killed his sister, its disgusting. Of course I am sure behind Crystals back and justification to all Rons supporters is they are doing it to keep an eye on Crystal, its just so pathetic.

:banghead::furious::mad::pullhair::anguish::gasp::cursing::cursing::cursing::curses::shakehead::hoppingmad:

I expected that reaction as soon as you read it. In fact, I was waiting for you to see it. LOL That is how I feel.

After CC went on her 'Haleigh is alive', media tour, of course CS thinks Misty is involved. That was nothing but pure, obvious deflection. After reading this article, I'm surprised that LE isn't keeping family members, more informed. Do they not think this involves CS? If LE wasn't looking for Haleigh, what does CS think they were looking for? I'm shocked at this statement, because LE couldn't have been clearer, about the purpose behind the dock search. I'm flabbergasted, that these people don't seem to know any more than we do.

After CC went on her 'Haleigh is alive', media tour, of course CS thinks Misty is involved. That was nothing but pure, obvious deflection. After reading this article, I'm surprised that LE isn't keeping family members, more informed. Do they not think this involves CS? If LE wasn't looking for Haleigh, what does CS think they were looking for? I'm shocked at this statement, because LE couldn't have been clearer, about the purpose behind the dock search. I'm flabbergasted, that these people don't seem to know any more than we do.

Well, the PCSO are not going to be candid with Teresa about that search, but who knows, they have kin being promoted to Lieutenant, so maybe they do know more. Some other agency needs to step in thats all I have to say.

No. Crystal can never have closure until the truth is revealed, her living with Teresa is a calculated move on the Sykes clan. The PCSO needs to knock off this crap and confirm their suspicions to Crystal, to not do so is inhumane, and she is no doubt still exposing her little boy to Ron, who probably killed his sister, its disgusting. Of course I am sure behind Crystals back and justification to all Rons supporters is they are doing it to keep an eye on Crystal, its just so pathetic.

I am not sure what your "No" is too. I don't even have an opinion as to whether or not it is good or bad that she moved in with TN in my post. I am just saying how she could have come to the conclusion that it is where she wanted to be. She does need closure, she needs to know what happened or she will spend the rest of her life looking for Haleigh and never be able to truly focus on Jr. and grieve for Haleigh. If TN and Crystal think Misty killed her, they do have a common bond. Whether or not it is correct thinking, doesn't matter if that is what they think.

I expected that reaction as soon as you read it. In fact, I was waiting for you to see it. LOL That is how I feel.

It does make me mad but I'm not surprised or shocked.. I've suspected Crystal had hooked back up with TN.. IIRC. She was present and with TN at the last gathering that was held for Haleigh.. In all reality it's sad and pathetic IMHO...JMHO

I agree with your post. Did you listen to the video as well? She says that LE gave her information that she can't reveal because she doesn't want to mess up the investagation. They clearly were looking for Haleigh in that river. I do feel Misty was involved because of all the different stories she told. She was the last one with this child.

It does make me mad but I'm not surprised or shocked.. I've suspected Crystal had hooked back up with TN.. IIRC. She was present and with TN at the last gathering that was held for Haleigh.. In all reality it's sad and pathetic IMHO...JMHO

You are right, this is sad and pathetic, and now I think I am starting to see the light, lol, you have probably been dead on about this family, and here I am giving them the benefit of the doubt for some reason. This whole Teresa and Crystal living together has shook me.

I agree with your post. Did you listen to the video as well? She says that LE gave her information that she can't reveal because she doesn't want to mess up the investagation. They clearly were looking for Haleigh in that river. I do feel Misty was involved because of all the different stories she told. She was the last one with this child.

Maybe the different stories are because she really wasn't there or really doesn't know? IDK This bombshell makes me rethink it all.

Can't wait for Misty to see this lastest news and see how she reacts. Might be telling.

[/B]

Maybe the different stories are because she really wasn't there or really doesn't know? IDK This bombshell makes me rethink it all.

Can't wait for Misty to see this lastest news and see how she reacts. Might be telling.

I bet she does know by now. That is one small town and even the jails have ears when it comes to stuff like this. Maybe if she doesn't know, that was the intenion of the article.

It was stated at his sentencing he agreed to a plea deal, and gave a proffer. Part of giving a proffer, means that afterwards if the state attorney is satisfied with the information the defendant gives, he is granted immunity.

If Ronald had no involvement there would be no use for immunity. The only reason he could be granted immunity would be if he had involvement in what happened to Haleigh, and he wanted to make sure he isn't prosecuted for it.

Judging by the motions filed by Ronald ever since the deal, he keeps trying to get the sentence modified and claims the sentence is illegal, even though he agreed to the sentence. This tells me that Ron is nervous because he knows he wasn't 100% truthful in his deal with the state attorney.

If he wasn't truthful and left things out, the offer is off, and he will no longer be protected by immunity.

The plea deal should have put to rest the mystery about whether Ron was involved or not.

Let's face it. Looks like LE and the state attorney set a trap and Ronald fell right into it.

BBM

I disagree with your conclusion about what this means.

I think we both agree Ron lied to LE about what he knew that night, we just disagree on what his lies involved. That is something to get immunity for. He could be admitting to cleaning up the trailer to get rid of evidence of drugs or drug use, also something to get immunity for. There are just so many different things this could be, and honestly, both of us are just guessing.

You see Ron trying to get his sentence overturned, appealed, whatever, as proof of guilt over Haleigh. All I see is a guy who got into prison and decided he didn't like it there well enough to stay for 15 years, and is now doing everything he can to get out.

How would Ron be involved? Wasn't he proven to be at work that evening? And weren't there witnesses that HC was alive and well after he went to work?

I bet she does know by now. That is one small town and even the jails have ears when it comes to stuff like this. Maybe if she doesn't know, that was the intenion of the article.

I thought of that too. Sure would feel like a slap in the face if she has been covering for others.

I just keep going back to the first days of this investigation, LE was convinced she wasn't there.

It's all a blur to me tonite.:banghead:

I thought of that too. Sure would feel like a slap in the face if she has been covering for others.

I just keep going back to the first days of this investigation, LE was convinced she wasn't there.

It's all a blur to me tonite.:banghead:

The really weird moment for me and why I think something is up between Tommy and her, is when she was ratting him out when she was in jail and saying all this stuff about him and he say's Misty I love you. He told his dad to tell Misty he loved her too when all this was going on. That was weird, it was like Tommy saying I love you Misty don't rat me out. That was my take on it. I have brothers and if I said what she said, they would not send messages of love. Wow, I just thought of Casy and her brother. He did the same thing.....

The really weird moment for me and why I think something is up between Tommy and her, is when she was ratting him out when she was in jail and saying all this stuff about him and he say's Misty I love you. He told his dad to tell Misty he loved her too when all this was going on. That was weird, it was like Tommy saying I love you Misty don't rat me out. That was my take on it. I have brothers and if I said what she said, they would not send messages of love. Wow, I just thought of Casy and her brother. He did the same thing.....

I just don't know tonite. Everything is upside down. I feel like we have been scammed from the 'git'. Completely. Nothing makes sense in light of this new information.

If I were going to pick a murderer outta that family it would be Joe. JMO He has remained quiet and stayed clear of the limelight. I cannot believe Ronald Cummings went to jail because he was setting Misty up. That makes no sense. I think it was a fight over a gun and all of them are involved. Ron, Misty, Joe, Hope, and Tommy. That is tonite. Tomorrow I might think something else. LOL

All this is JMO

I just don't know tonite. Everything is upside down. I feel like we have been scammed from the 'git'. Completely. Nothing makes sense in light of this new information.

If I were going to pick a murderer outta that family it would be Joe. JMO He has remained quiet and stayed clear of the limelight. I cannot believe Ronald Cummings went to jail because he was setting Misty up. That makes no sense. I think it was a fight over a gun and all of them are involved. Ron, Misty, Joe, Hope, and Tommy. That is tonite. Tomorrow I might think something else. LOL

All this is JMO

I still have to go with Ron as the killer, and his smitten cousin, the one who was with Misty when she got the fresh ink saying Ronald Sr after the divorce, as the one who assisted him big time, she probably is the one who drove Misty to the trailer that night. But tomorrow is another day.

I still have to go with Ron as the killer, and his smitten cousin, the one who was with Misty when she got the fresh ink saying Ronald Sr after the divorce, as the one who assisted him big time, she probably is the one who drove Misty to the trailer that night. But tomorrow is another day.

I have always felt that relationship was sick. Tommy and Misty give strange signals. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73