Mary Kennedy 52 found dead Estranged from Robert F Kennedy

Barnstable Town Clerk Linda Hutchenrider told The News that no paperwork was filed before last week’s exhumation of the body laid to rest on May 19.

“When you deposit a body in Massachusetts, you need a permit,” said Hutchenrider. “And if the body is moved, you need another permit — even if it’s in the same cemetery.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...kennedy-grave-article-1.1113042#ixzz20WCmIr62

It appears that some need permits before, and others can file paperwork after.

And furthermore, "The new burial plot — on a lonely hillside near the cemetery entrance — was selected by a local gravedigger, who said no one from the Kennedy clan examined the location before the switch. The disinterment, just seven weeks after Mary’s burial near Hyannisport, was done without her family’s approval."

Snipped

It was a Westchester County Medical Examiner’s investigative report first released to The Journal News/LoHud.com that revealed Kennedy’s AA sponsor was the one who found the body. The report also noted that no alcohol was found in Kennedy’s system, though there was on odor of alcohol on her face. Dr. Kunjlata Ashar, the acting Westchester County Medical Examiner, explained the possible contradiction. “The breath smell is not a reliable indication of the presence of alcohol. The toxicology results are correct for absence of alcohol,” Ashar said.

http://www.lohud.com/article/201207...-found-by-her-spiritual-adviser-Shannon-White

Interesting. With his addiction history, he probably is not on prescribed meds for spasmodic dysphonia:

Oral medications provide little relief from the symptoms of spasmodic dysphonia. However, if other forms of dystonia are present, medications may help relieve those related symptoms. At this time, no medication is specifically indicated to treat a dystonia; however, a number of products, including Sinemet® (carbidopa/levodopa), Ativan® (lorazepam), Klonopin® (clonazepam), Neurontin® (gabapentin), and Valium® (diazepam), are used to settle muscles or nerves with excess activity.

http://www.dysphonia.org/causes.php

In rare cases, psychogenic forms of spasmodic dysphonia do exist; however, in most instances, the muscle spasms are caused by abnormalities in the central nervous system (the brain).

A disorder that involves involuntary muscle contractions is also called a dystonia; therefore, another name for spasmodic dysphonia is laryngeal dystonia. Spasmodic dysphonia is considered a form of focal dystonia, a neurological disorder that affects muscle tone in one part of the body.

http://www.nidcd.nih.gov/health/voice/Pages/spasdysp.aspx

Thank you Epiphany. It is on page 2 of the Affadavit where Robert states he is taking prescribed drugs.

<snipped>

"To require Defendant to stop stealing my personal property including suitcases, cell phones, toiletry kits, prescription drugs, wallets, passports, computers, papers, briefcases and other items."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newswe...r-s-explosive-divorce-affidavit-excerpts.html

Thank you Epiphany. It is on page 2 of the Affadavit where Robert states he is taking prescribed drugs.

<snipped>

"To require Defendant to stop stealing my personal property including suitcases, cell phones, toiletry kits, prescription drugs, wallets, passports, computers, papers, briefcases and other items."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newswe...r-s-explosive-divorce-affidavit-excerpts.html

So, if Mary was stealing RFK's prescription drugs then she would have access to more than she was legally prescribed by a doctor. An addict steals other's pills.

<snipped>

Yes, and it's an affidavit in a divorce case, not an affidavit in a criminal matter. An affidavit in a war for sole custody and to gain the upper hand in all aspects of the divorce. A weapon often employed by the spouse with the most power (and money) for leverage and to bring the soon-to-be former partner to submission.

The family historian acquired the court documents and said he corroborated much of it with family, friends and employees.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/06...y-abused-him-mary-kennedys-family-fires-back/

Wonder who gave Leamer [Kennedy family historian] the sealed court documents? I believe Leamer must mean he confirmed the veracity of RFK's divorce affidavit with the Kennedy family, Kennedy friends and Kennedy employees.

Brooklyn Bridge for sale: any takers?

Lacroix said he didn't realize the body was moved until Thursday. He said that cemetery superintendent, Frank Maki, works directly with families of the deceased and would submit the right of burial to the church. Lacroix said he did not know why Maki apparently did not go through the proper channels.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/19...nedy-body-moved-without-permits#ixzz20Y6PpEJ2

Maki has been described in the media as the grave digger in charge of the exhumation and movement. It may be a private cemetery, but he's the "cemetery superintendent," and would certainly know a permit is required prior to moving any body in this cemetery.

Likely, he was simply obeying orders.

what a sad group of people these kennedy folks are. so very

superior to the rest of us. we should just have a kennedy's behaving

badly thread up at all times.

Because Mary was ordered by the Court to see a psychiatrist when she was sentenced for DUI, I believe, based on what I know from working with adult offenders, she wasn't allowed to stop taking the pills her doctor prescribed, adjust the dosage, or take a break from them for a couple of days because taking these drugs were in her psychiatrist&#8217;s treatment plan for Mary which was Court-ordered.

Mary was taking drugs because by Law it was mandatory that she do so, so I think if Mary stopped taking them and she was reported, she would be in trouble with the law again and that&#8217;s why she continued to take her meds until she ended her life. When she was sentenced the Judge warned her to stay out of trouble.

Because Mary was charged with impaired driving after her driver&#8217;s license was reinstated after a period of 90 days, it seems the dosage of the medications prescribed to Mary may have been too strong for her, a petite woman living under a great deal of emotional duress with a diagnosed eating disorder.

Robert OTOH, was not ordered by the Court to see a psychiatrist when he was sentenced for any of the crimes he was convicted of afaik so he was not forced to comply with a Court order to take his prescription drugs like Mary was, and he was free to regulate his own medications without fear of retribution. If Robert didn&#8217;t take his prescribed medications for a few days, it was inconsequential.

When police arrived at the Bedford Estate on May 26, 2011 to investigate a domestic incident 24 hours after Kennedy Jr had been spotted with Hines at the premier of his documentary, 'The Last Mountain', in Manhattan, Mary wasn&#8217;t found to be intoxicated like she was in May 2010 when Robert filed for a divorce and she had no problem articulating exactly what she wanted to both Robert and the police officer.

&#8220;Officer Fusco spoke with Mrs. Kennedy, and she said that she wanted Mr. Kennedy out of the house,&#8221; the officer&#8217;s report said.

The report also said Robert was removing the children from their mother for the weekend and it wasn't because she was drunk and an unfit mother but possibly because he was angry with her for telling him to leave.

Before police revisited the home on May 26, 2011 in response to a call from Robert 3 hours after they left the Estate, 'Mr. Kennedy was given the victims&#8217; rights portion of the domestic incident report&#8217;; but if Bobby was still living at the Estate with his wife and children after he filed for a divorce and was having a public affair with another woman, isn&#8217;t Mary the victim not Robert?

An article in the New York Daily News said Mary suffered a mental breakdown in January of 2011 which is probably when Robert began a personal relationship with Actress Cheryl Hines.

http://www.lohud.com/article/201007...nedy-Jr.-sues-wife-for-divorce?nclick_check=1
<snipped>
In fact, On May 10, two days before Robert filed for divorce, Mary Kennedy called 911 herself. Officers responding to the house reported she was "visibly intoxicated" and had "great difficulty collecting her thoughts and articulating her reasons for calling." She told police her husband was verbally abusive to herself and her children.

On May 13 Bedford police responded to the Kennedy home for a "domestic incident" during which her husband alleged she was intoxicated, records show. Officers were summoned to the South Bedford Road home at 9:16 p.m. and filed a state domestic incident report before leaving.

The nephew of assassinated President John F. Kennedy called 911 after 9 p.m, the day after his paper work for divorce had been filed.

Upon arriving the police heard from Mary Kennedy that the couple had had an argument.
'No physical contact was alleged. Mr. Kennedy felt that the situation would not calm down this evening.

He voluntarily left the residence,' the May 13, 2010 report said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lovers-estranged-wife-Mary.html#ixzz20d7uEvor

<snipped>
The night after Kennedy Jr took his romance with Hines public, Bedford Police arrived at the home on the evening of May 26 2011 and found a 'domestic disturbance' unfolding.
'I arrived at the residence to find both parties in the driveway with paper and books strewn around the area,' said the responding officer.

'I was able to calm Mrs. Kennedy down and she sat with me while I proceeded to complete the domestic incident report.

'Mr. Kennedy was given the victims&#8217; rights portion of the domestic incident report and was thankful for the intervention.

'He states that he will be taking the children away for the weekend.'

The officer left the house at just after 10 p.m but returned three hours later when Kennedy Jr called and arrived back at the house to find him sitting in his car.

'Officer Fusco spoke with Mrs Kennedy, and she said that she wanted Mr Kennedy out of the house,' the officers report said.

The calls made on the night of May 26 came 24 hours after Kennedy Jr had been spotted with Hines at the premier of his documentary, 'The Last Mountain', in Manhattan.

More calls made from the Kennedy household were documented in the New York Daily News this week, including evidence of a mental breakdown by Mary Kennedy in January.

The family historian acquired the court documents and said he corroborated much of it with family, friends and employees.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/06...y-abused-him-mary-kennedys-family-fires-back/

Wonder who gave Leamer [Kennedy family historian] the sealed court documents? I believe Leamer must mean he confirmed the veracity of RFK's divorce affidavit with the Kennedy family, Kennedy friends and Kennedy employees.

Brooklyn Bridge for sale: any takers?

None of the domestic incident reports that were released say the couple were physically assaulting each other or had accused the other of hurting them when the police arrived in response to all the domestic incident calls they received from the Estate over the last couple of years.

The officer who responded to the domestic incident on January 10, wrote,
'I arrived at the residence and found Mr. Robert Kennedy holding Mrs. Kennedy and trying to calm her down in the bedroom of the residence. The police also came to answer a call for a 'domestic incident' that matched the couple's divorce filing in May 2010.

The nephew of assassinated President John F. Kennedy called 911 after 9 p.m, the day after his paper work for divorce had been filed.

Up on arriving the police heard from Mary Kennedy that the couple had had an argument.

'No physical contact was alleged. Mr. Kennedy felt that the situation would not calm down this evening. He voluntarily left the residence,' the May 13, 2010 report said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lovers-estranged-wife-Mary.html#ixzz20eMac25O

Trying to remove the noose from the neck is not a conscious change of mind, but self-preservation kicking in. That's why people who attempted suicide but were not successful would bind their hands-so they wouldn't try and save themselves during hanging.

...her family's attorney confirmed Thursday, as Westchester officials released a report saying that it was her Alcoholics Anonymous sponsor who found her dead in May at her Bedford estate.

http://newyork.newsday.com/news/nation/mary-kennedy-was-found-dead-by-aa-sponsor-officials-1.3833234

My opinion only:
My earlier post with link that Mary feared RFK JR was attempting to gaslight her( seemed ghoulish initially) now, well you be the judge.MOO
Link
http://www.q13fox.com/news/nationworld/sns-la-na-nn-mary-kennedy-suicide-20120518,0,2639851.story

I wonder how most of us would react if our husband was seen at a major event with another woman.

My opinion only:
My earlier post with link that Mary feared RFK JR was attempting to gaslight her( seemed ghoulish initially) now, well you be the judge.MOO
Link
http://www.q13fox.com/news/nationworld/sns-la-na-nn-mary-kennedy-suicide-20120518,0,2639851.story

I guess my thought processing is a little slow today. Could you explain how anything mentioned in this article from May 18 indicates gaslighting?

It seems from this article that Mary's sisters, without prior arrangement, permission, or respect for appropriate boundaries, showed up at the home expecting to be able to rifle through things and remove whatever they wanted. I would have to know more about the family history, but maybe the dynamics in which Mary was raised contributed to her unsuccessful way of handling life in general? I see this as telltale signs of more self-entitlement within the same family.

And I guess I'm a stronger person without drug and alcohol issues, but if my husband was seen at a public event with another woman, especially one that he was KNOWN to have been 'seeing' and he was no longer living with me and maintaining the charade, I would be moving on with my life in another direction at such warp speed it would make his head spin.

It seems Mary was smart enough to make it through school degree programs but wasn't able to maintain a solid balance in her life. I am deeply saddened for her and her family, but the blaming of one person only, the husband who stayed with her through years of her deep mental health issues, doesn't seem fair. And really, as IF his returning to live in that home with her would have resolved all the problems she had? I think not, and the message that would have sent to the children for their OWN life choices.......well, I just hope that now they can all have peace in their lives again.

I wish Mary's family had intervened more to get Mary the help she so obviously needed when she was still living.

Trying to remove the noose from the neck is not a conscious change of mind, but self-preservation kicking in. That's why people who attempted suicide but were not successful would bind their hands-so they wouldn't try and save themselves during hanging.

BBM

Maybe, But maybe not. Could be, But could not be. So say experienced Medical Examiners:

Ribowsky, the former NYC Medical Examiner, medical legal investigator who was in charge of forensics for the victims of 9/11 and the author of &#8220;Dead Center,&#8221; said, &#8220;I have investigated many, many suicides by hanging and I&#8217;ve never seen that.&#8221;

And...

&#8220;This does look like a suicidal hanging, but someone putting their hands under the rope is seen only rarely,&#8221; Baden said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/mary-torment-final-minutes-article-1.1111802#ixzz20jTBQm2y

I guess my thought processing is a little slow today. Could you explain how anything mentioned in this article from May 18 indicates gaslighting?

It seems from this article that Mary's sisters, without prior arrangement, permission, or respect for appropriate boundaries, showed up at the home expecting to be able to rifle through things and remove whatever they wanted. I would have to know more about the family history, but maybe the dynamics in which Mary was raised contributed to her unsuccessful way of handling life in general? I see this as telltale signs of more self-entitlement within the same family.

And I guess I'm a stronger person without drug and alcohol issues, but if my
husband was seen at a public event with another woman, especially one that he
was KNOWN to have been 'seeing' and he was no longer living with me and maintaining the charade, I would be moving on with my life in another direction at such warp speed it would make his head spin.

It seems Mary was smart enough to make it through school degree programs but wasn't able to maintain a solid balance in her life. I am deeply saddened for her and her family, but the blaming of one person only, the husband who stayed
with her through years of her deep mental health issues, doesn't seem fair. And
really, as IF his returning to live in that home with her would have resolved all the problems she had? I think not, and the message that would have sent to the children for their OWN life choices.......well, I just hope that now they can all have peace in their lives again.

I wish Mary's family had intervened more to get Mary the help she so obviously needed when she was still living.

Hello Onelove,
When I looked at the web address I realized... I copied the link from another post on the same page.. So,I thought I am just going to copy my original post with the correct link (included).
I even tested it ....so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

<snipped>
Neighbors in Bedford called Mary Kennedy a lovely woman who was active in community and school affairs, but had recently seemed a “bit off” — either medicated or intoxicated.*
But a friend of Mary’s told The News that Mary feared her husband was trying to “gaslight” her — make her think she was going crazy.

http://articles.nydailynews.com/201...bert-f-kennedy-kennedy-family-kerry-kennedy/2

Big money here, and the NY State Family Court judge ordered the visitations with Mary and children to be supervised by what? Whom?............."family housekeeper."

Not buying it in a NY Minute. IOW, sure it was ordered, and I call bull on either the system or the Kennedy "historian"!

She was drinking heavily, and her behavior became so erratic that court authorities would only allow her to see her four children during visits supervised by the family housekeeper.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2012/06/10/the-last-days-of-mary-richardson-kennedy.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back