TES is back in Town!! 10/09/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
THANKS for posting LA LAW!
:) This makes me really happy!!!

"Miller says while he is here, he plans to go out and continue the search for Caylee. He plans to check water levels and vegetation to determine whether now is a good time to resume the search."

This is so vague tho. Are they searching after they meet with the Kesse Family or before the GJ meets?

If anyone local can watch the 5 or 6 oclock news and report any further or NEW info about TES being in Town. Please let us know. It is important to know if he is asking for more volunteers or are they keeping it low-key for now?

TIA

Has anyone here signed up with Tim's team yet? I'm in Florida and I'm very interested in using up some of the weeks of vacation I have stacked away. I'd love to get involved but I'm curious to know what to expect.
I read that there hasn't been a call for volunteers yet, but soon I hope?!

Just getting in from work and I here this!!! :woohoo:
I'm re-energized now!!!!!!!!!!God I hope he can find her.
Got my fingers crossed-saying prayers-lighting candles.

It's a rumor and posted on the rumor thread. This thread is to discuss Tim returning to Orlando. Put the rumors on the rumor thread or better yet, leave them off all together.

Just getting in from work and I here this!!! :woohoo:
I'm re-energized now!!!!!!!!!!God I hope he can find her.
Got my fingers crossed-saying prayers-lighting candles.
----------------
Hi amethyst, I think it would be nice if many of us lit a candle and a prayer wont hurt~ dont have to be Catholic for a candle.I want this little girl home sooo bad,even if its a few bones or something to give her peace.I was just sitting here reading and looking at my dog sleeping, ever notice how a mother dog will fight to protect her puppies? KC. is sooo far below an animal.No heart. So sad but true. IMO.Nore

I am so happy they are back here in Orlando! I hope they can help the Keese family too, they really need answers too. GOD BLESS TES in the search for Jennifer and Caylee!

God, be with all of the searchers and please help them bring the missing loved ones home soon!!! :praying::praying:

I am so glad they are back. I really hope he can find this baby and lets put all this madness aside.

Livin La Vita Aqua! ~~~~~~~~ or Noah reportedly spotted floating on a barge accross the tarmac at Orlando International Airport......

It has been raining so much the past couple nights and it looks like it will keep going for a while too...... that I don't think TES will be able to do much, we probably gained all the water back that dried since they left in just the past two nights.

This has been your local weather update!

IMO, Tim and searchers are the BEST!!! Bless them and if anyone finds Caylee it will be them!!!!

I am in the Orlando area and the rain today was just unbelievable!!! I don't know if TES is going to be able to do much more searching right now. Unfortunately there is still so much water just beneath the surface from Fay that flooding occurs almost immediately whenever it rains, lately. Today, or rather this afternoon, evening, in my area NE of Orlando we got almost 3 inches in less than 2 hours!

I have not heard anything about a call out for volunteers, but promise to post the minute I do hear.

He was on NG, he said that JBlanchard Park & near the airport sighting has NOT been thoroughly searched, meaning not been completed. He says they will be taking another look in those areas.

Side note: I heard on NG that the cell phone pings for June 17th were looked at- Near Orlando Airport and there was long gap in phone use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken