Anthony's admit to Conflicting Statements Seek Full Immunity

Should George and Cindy be granted full immunity in exchange for truth?

• Yes

Votes: 200 26.9%
  • No

Votes: 123 16.5%
  • No and go after them for obstruction of justice!

Votes: 421 56.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what floors me from the article:

"Conway said he plans to meet with the lead prosecutor and detectives later this week to ask for full immunity for the Anthonys.

Conway admits the Anthonys have made conflicting statements in the past. They will be re-interviewed by investigators. He said, for the next interview they give to authorities, there will not be any conflicting statements."

He's basically saying they lied but will stop lying if they are given full immunity. I say give it to them and let's see what they have to say!

JoAnn_W

Wow, just Wow, this is the new and improved A family? I hope, for Caylee, that it's true.

The Anthony's lawyer admits they have made conflicting statements in the past. He seeks full immunity for them.

Article here:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18282120/detail.html

JoAnn_W

Wow JoAnn, great article, good info. This caught my eye:

>>Conway admits the Anthonys have made conflicting statements in the past. They will be re-interviewed by investigators. He said, for the next interview they give to authorities, there will not be any conflicting statements.
Attorney Brad Conway also said he is representing the Anthonys for free.<<

This guy Conway is good for the Anthony's, unlike Baez for KC, who's just making things worse for her, IMO.

I wonder what the next interview without conflicting statements will entail... (Btw, is Conway saying the Anthony's won't lie again, if their given immunity?).

I wonder what the next interview without conflicting statements will entail... (Btw, is Conway saying the Anthony's won't lie again, if their given immunity?).

At least not to investigators :)

JoAnn_W

Wow, just Wow, this is the new and improved A family? I hope, for Caylee, that it's true.

If George agrees to tell the truth, we will be hit with lots of previously unknown facts. If Cindy agrees, we will probably be horrified by her and Casey's antics.

I wonder if Lee will also agree to spill the beans?

JoAnn_W

The "grieving grandparents" only goes so far. It doesn't extend to lying to LE. I certainly hope that LE doesn't buy this immunity request. I don't think the Anthony's have anything to offer LE that LE doesn't already know. It's my opinion they're just trying to save themselves from future charges. MOO

If George agrees to tell the truth, we will be hit with lots of previously unknown facts. If Cindy agrees, we will probably be horrified by her and Casey's antics.

I wonder if Lee will also agree to spill the beans?

JoAnn_W

I think your right, I think George is ready to tell the truth and has been for a while.

I wonder if we'll find out there really was a fight the 15th and if Cindy really did see about getting custody of Caylee?

I just feel that Cindy is too much like Casey, in that she will never actually admit real truth to anyone, even LE, if it makes her or her family look bad in any way.

There she goes again, setting up the terms. I say LE needs to have the last word. You come in and tell us the truth and THEN we'll see what we're willing to let slide.

I think the details of the morning of the 16th by George were all a lie. George never saw Caylee leave the house. Tell us about the fight now Cindy. What happened after the fight? Did Casey threaten to harm Caylee and you feel bad about it now?

The "grieving grandparents" only goes so far. It doesn't extend to lying to LE. I certainly hope that LE doesn't buy this immunity request. I don't think the Anthony's have anything to offer LE that LE doesn't already know. It's my opinion they're just trying to save themselves from future charges. MOO

It does change the slant of their request for privacy. It seems as though it's more about building a defense and getting legal protection.

JoAnn_W

Oh great now everybody wants deals and stuff.Maybe it's too late,I think LE has enough evidence now.

Let's see. GA and CA are now looking at the fact that even they are suspects in the murder of Caylee. They are looking at charges for destroying/hiding evidence, for lying, and the list goes on. If granted immunity, I am certain GA will tell the truth. I also feel certain CA is not willing to go to jail, so she will have to tell the truth too. Although I don't trust them either, the terms will be made crystal clear to them.

I am not by nature a doubting Thomas but...
Was this before or after his press release that the family still thinks the nanny did it?
Was this before or after his press release that the family is accusing LE of removing things from the house, that is not on the search warrant?
Why the need to go to the news before you talk to LE?

They want to help who? IMOO, doesnt seem to be help for Caylee.

I so agree!!! They along have been the circus master of this media game they have been playing...LE warned them over and over --- they knew they were overstepping it alot....imo they used the "grieving grandparents" to much--if they were that grief stricken over Caylee they would have come clean....when ca called kc the "victim" along with Caylee---that comment alone sealed the deal for me...plus all the mocking they have done...it was always my way or no way...hunt for Caylee--but it better be a hunt for a LIVE Caylee...LE aren't dumb---they got the 31 days---

All I can think of is that they really do have lots of stuff on that family--my quesiton is FED or State charges or Both....?????

I think your right, I think George is ready to tell the truth and has been for a while.

I wonder if we'll find out there really was a fight the 15th and if Cindy really did see about getting custody of Caylee?

From what I read, Cindy did threaten this many times, and her therapist did also recommend this.

JoAnn_W

WOW!
Could this be because they want to be sure to cash in on all the book/movie deals in the future?

NOW they're going to tell the truth?!

I hope that they are doing this for the right reason and not to save their own butts. Caylee is the right reason. They loved her dearly and I don't know how CA let KC take her in a fit of anger, if that was the case. Poor Caylee should not have been subjected to any of that. CA and GA should have gotten full custody of Caylee a long, long time ago. I know that they know that in their hearts. They had to see signs that KC wasn't stable. It is NOT CA and GA's fault that Caylee is gone because they could have never imagined that KC could be a murderer or at the very least, an accessory to murder. It is their fault for NOT putting Caylee's interests before KC's. They knew KC better than anyone - they raised her and they lived with her. Now they have to live with all of this. That is punishment enough although I think we would all like a public apology to Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73