2011.07.16 - Lightning strikes in front of OC Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I originally read that on another forum and didn't believe it. It's crazy that lightning struck Caylee's remains site within hours of FCA's sentencing and now within hours of her release it strikes at the jail. WOW, Karma is a B.

Caylee you are loved here. We will never forget you!

If it was karma, it would have waited until she walked out of the jail, and struck her... doncha think? She wasn't hit, so I wouldn't call it karma.

If it was karma, it would have waited until she walked out of the jail, and struck her... doncha think? She wasn't hit, so I wouldn't call it karma.

And if this is from above and a mad and angry power, why did he allow her to be found innocent? Wouldnt he have known the outcome?

Unpopular Opinion time: Sorry, I really don't think these lightening strikes mean anything. Florida is the number 1 state in lightening stirkes. And no matter what the outcome of this trial was, I believe Caylee would have been at peace no matter what. She's beyond us now, she's in a wonderful and better place, and what happens in this life is in no comparison to the eternal life. IMO.

Sure, it may mean nothing! We aren't the ones who have to worry or feel the coincidence, she is. I think her life on the outside is gonna be far worse than what she would've gotten on the inside. Casey Anthony sold her soul to the devil, imo, a long time ago & she's the one who has to always watch over her shoulder and see the pictures of her daughter every time she closes her eyes... Go to the Sentenal & look at the crime scene photos & then come back to defend her...sry, but I have no sympathy for this creature!

I hope this doesn't turn into a religious disagreement. Let's not insult those who believe differently, okay? yay.

When the lightning struck at Caylee's memorial, someone commented that the 'negative energies' of so many people could bring it about. that was sentencing day...And now lightning again just as all that tension and anger is building at this place....It does make me wonder about that poster's theory.
JMO

My girls and I were able to visit the remains site today and I can tell you from being there personally when you see the tree that was struck by lightning, you get an unmistakable feeling that someone is trying to tell her something. Now reading about the lightning strikes outside of the jail, she might consider this an omen. We saw first hand what the area looked like when it was under water because of the huge storm that came through yesterday but it was the most helpless feeling that I've ever felt.

My girls and I were able to visit the remains site today and I can tell you from being there personally when you see the tree that was struck by lightening, you get an unmistakable feeling that someone is trying to tell her something. Now reading about the lightening strikes outside of the jail, she might consider this an omen. We saw first hand what the area looked like when it was under water because of the huge storm that came through yesterday but it was the most helpless feeling that I've ever felt.

The best thing about it is that FCA IS 'religious', was raised such---and I'm sure, even if she's not admitting it, the ACTUAL LIGHTNING must be making her very queasy. If sociopaths even can be fearfully superstitious or even truly believe in God....I'm not an expert.

There's such a thing as a "meaningful coincidence," also known as "synchronicity." (Google "Carl Jung," the psychologist) It's up to each person to figure out what coincidences mean to them. It doesn't have to be religious to have meaning, but if a person is religious it might have more meaning for them.

I put Caylee's lightning-struck pine tree on my avatar, because I find it meaningful. It's another symbol of a child who shouldn't be forgotten.

Lightning strikes the just and the unjust, but even in a state known for lightning, this is two lightning strikes near the Anthonys. I find that very thought-provoking.

TxLady2 said:
I'd say real karma would be for her to get out of jail and fail at life.

It's Karma. He's just letting her know what to expect. :D

Just to clarify I did not mean or imply that the lightening was a sign that Caylee was not in a better place, at peace.

If lightning struck her ,she'd be dead. This way she can have the life scared out of her.Keep her wondering . Much more effective that way.

i really think its because of metal around the area mabey streetlights and such .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361