This thread is for posters that believe Caylee is still alive #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I believe Caylee is alive but I worry. Are you saying that because I have a worry that causes me concern that I should not post here? I am a human being and I have real thoughts and feelings. This is a support thread. I was looking for support. Without this thread I have no place in WS.

:eek:
Please re-read my post. You have every right to post on this thread or anywhere else on this forum for that matter because you care. I was supporting you and guess I didn't say it right. :blowkiss:

I posted last night on the rant page that I was pretty much done with this case.
lol, here I am again. I am taking a break from this case for a while but I wanted to make sure you were OK. Please keep up your optimism, and by all means, continue to post.

If it wasnt for some of the forensics in this case, I would swear Casey has made this whole thing up, and wanted her name in lights for a long time, and the attention she would recieve when Caylee suddenly showed up alive. (a spin on the Elizabeth Smart case) I want to believe Caylee will come home alive someday, and I do hold on to hope, but its hard somedays.

Well I believe Caylee is alive but I worry. Are you saying that because I have a worry that causes me concern that I should not post here? I am a human being and I have real thoughts and feelings. This is a support thread. I was looking for support. Without this thread I have no place in WS.
I think she is speaking out in your support and the post is positive towards your position.

I know this has been discussed over and over in this forum... but I can not for the life of me come up with a rational reason as to why there was never an Amber Alert issued for Caylee. It just feels to me that Casey was considered guilty from the start. I swear if I was into conspiracies I would say she was being framed.

So much in this case points to Caylee being dead. But there is just something missing for me. Call it intuition if you like but I just don't feel like she is gone. I could be totally wrong but I still hold out hope.

I am so thankful for this thread. It is people like you that don't want to believe the worse in the world that make it safe for people like me to go against the wolves.

I know this has been discussed over and over in this forum... but I can not for the life of me come up with a rational reason as to why there was never an Amber Alert issued for Caylee. It just feels to me that Casey was considered guilty from the start. I swear if I was into conspiracies I would say she was being framed.

So much in this case points to Caylee being dead. But there is just something missing for me. Call it intuition if you like but I just don't feel like she is gone. I could be totally wrong but I still hold out hope.

I am so thankful for this thread. It is people like you that don't want to believe the worse in the world that make it safe for people like me to go against the wolves.

I think one reason for the absence of an Amber Alert is because a month had gone by before Caylee was reported missing. Amber Alerts are issued because of imminent danger to a child. Amber Alerts are generally put up on roads and highways with a description of the child, plus the vehicle and the kidnapper, if they are known.
It seems to me that LE focused on Casey from Day One... just like Cindy said. They never looked at other suspects, and they also focused on the assumption that Caylee was not alive. That to me says that many leads may not have been followed up on. It also explains the Anthonys anger, and frustration with the case... because it seems they are the ONLY ones who believe that Caylee is alive, and Casey is not responsible for what happened.

I think one reason for the absence of an Amber Alert is because a month had gone by before Caylee was reported missing. Amber Alerts are issued because of imminent danger to a child. Amber Alerts are generally put up on roads and highways with a description of the child, plus the vehicle and the kidnapper, if they are known.
It seems to me that LE focused on Casey from Day One... just like Cindy said. They never looked at other suspects, and they also focused on the assumption that Caylee was not alive. That to me says that many leads may not have been followed up on. It also explains the Anthonys anger, and frustration with the case... because it seems they are the ONLY ones who believe that Caylee is alive, and Casey is not responsible for what happened.

I guess that would make sense. But I still feel like one should have been issued. Especially because no one honestly knows when she actually went missing. I guess that is the only part of Casey's story that they chose to believe.

There was no amber alert done b/c it did not meet the criteria for an amber alert.

There are very specific criteria that must be met before LE will issue an Amber Alert:

1. Law enforcement officials have a reasonable
belief that an abduction has occurred.
2. Law enforcement officials believe that the child is in imminent danger of serious bodily injury or death.
3. Enough descriptive information exists about the victim and the abductor for law enforcement to issue an AMBER Alert.
4. The victim of the abduction is a child age 17 years or younger.
5. The child’s name and other critical data elements—including the child abduction (CA) and AMBER Alert (AA) flags—have been entered into the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) system.

Considering Casey did not report Cayle missing for an entire month LE may not have immediately had a reasonable belief that an abduction had occurred. Also, without good descriptive information regarding the kidnapper an amber alert is never issued.

I think it should be very hard to convict her of murder, but she has she has already been convicted in the media. Maybe that would be grounds for appeal if she is. All the lies! It is so hard to decipher what is true and what is not. As for LP, is anything he says true? Everything changes from day to day. I had to stop watching NG a long time ago because she made me cringe. Always assuming the worst from everyone. Like I have said before, I am from Orlando, and after the Trenton case a few years back, I see what harm she can cause. Some of the local guests she has from Orlando are so way off from what we even see in the news. I think she may coach them on what to say.

Come home soon Caylee

There are too many lies. I have often wondered if LP is telling the truth as well. It's really hard to tell who is telling the truth anymore. We know that Casey lies but I think that there have been others that have not been truthful or exaggerated the truth. And as far as Nancy Grace, I still watch her if I can stay awake long enough....but I do think that she thinks the worst. What every happened to discovering the truth? I think that alot of conclusions have been made from little information IMO.

There are too many lies. I have often wondered if LP is telling the truth as well. It's really hard to tell who is telling the truth anymore. We know that Casey lies but I think that there have been others that have not been truthful or exaggerated the truth. And as far as Nancy Grace, I still watch her if I can stay awake long enough....but I do think that she thinks the worst. What every happened to discovering the truth? I think that alot of conclusions have been made from little information IMO.

I hardly ever think LP is telling the truth.. Ever since he insinuated that Caylee could be the child between Casey and LA, I have had nothing but ill feelings and disgust towards him.. The horrible thing is that people have took this rumor and ran with it.. I think LP just has theories, but then puts them out there like it's the truth, his word..I don't buy it..He is not an expert, and I find it so funny that he is considered to be a expert on this case, when nothing he has said has ever been confirmed (CA choking Casey out, the dumpster by TL apt. being a big point of interest, shall I go on?)

As for NG, I think she is one of the most hard headed individuals I've ever saw.. She is so one-sided, won't even acknowledge you if you even say the slightest thing about maybe Caylee being alive. She obviously does not believe in "innocent until proven guilty".. She exaggerates on the littlest stuff.. Old news is breaking news to her. I would hate to have her prosecute my case if I was an innocent person.. With all that being said, I love the show.. I loved it when Scott P was top news, when Natalie H. was top news.. I love it because she dedicates her shows to the news stories we are interested in.. I might love the show, but I am not to fond of her!

A lot of conclusions have been made with what has been made available so far..More people than not have convicted Casey and branded Caylee not alive..We all have a right to our opinions, and have a right to or not to explain ourselves.. And, though everyone has different opinions, we all have the same thing in common, and it's our love and concern for Caylee.

It is so sad. Yes everyone is entitled to their opinion and to take away from someone elses hope because you believe differently is not right. I truely hope she is alive and just pray they follow up on everything they can, and know LE has done tremendous work on this and do not want to belittle that. But I hope too that leads that are still coming in are seriously being followed up on and not getting ignored because the general consensus (sp?) is that she is no longer living. I pray they find something new in this case soon! :praying:

:eek:
Please re-read my post. You have every right to post on this thread or anywhere else on this forum for that matter because you care. I was supporting you and guess I didn't say it right. :blowkiss:

I posted last night on the rant page that I was pretty much done with this case.
lol, here I am again. I am taking a break from this case for a while but I wanted to make sure you were OK. Please keep up your optimism, and by all means, continue to post.

You know I re-read it five times before I posted; I totally think I need a break from this as well! I apologize for taking it the wrong way...this case has made me emotionally sensitive I think. Looks like the majority of us are dealing with the same thing.

Thank you so much for taking the time to check on me and to post! That was very thoughtful and much appreciated.:)

I know the feeling, this case makes me sad everyday and sometimes I need to take a day or 2 off. We all want justice for Caylee and hopefully soon we will find her.

I was looking for how the GJ worked and found this site
http://www.floridabar.org/DIVCOM/PI...badd5b4fce22d788852569cb004cc254?OpenDocument

I saw that it reported about a case of a missing child back in the 90's from FL the case is
In 1997, the Aisenberg’s child was abducted and to date, remains missing. 46 The Aisenbergs were indicted and charged with making false statements of material facts to law enforcement officials and six counts of making false statements to law enforcement official during the initial missing child report and subsequent investigation. This has lead me to do a search about this case. So I then found this site

http://www.sptimes.com/News2/Sabrina/default.shtml

I am not sure about why I found it interesting but there seems to be somethings similar to Caylee missing. I do realize that these are different case but somethings to compair to each other. The parents of Sabrina were accused of doing something to their child. It was played out in the media and the leaks from LE. Some as the same as with the case against Casey. Sarbina has never been found, but IMOO LE still believe that the parents did something to Sabrina. If you get a chance please just check this out. I do have faith that Caylee is alive and will be found and brought home.

I hardly ever think LP is telling the truth.. Ever since he insinuated that Caylee could be the child between Casey and LA, I have had nothing but ill feelings and disgust towards him.. The horrible thing is that people have took this rumor and ran with it.. I think LP just has theories, but then puts them out there like it's the truth, his word..I don't buy it..He is not an expert, and I find it so funny that he is considered to be a expert on this case, when nothing he has said has ever been confirmed (CA choking Casey out, the dumpster by TL apt. being a big point of interest, shall I go on?)

As for NG, I think she is one of the most hard headed individuals I've ever saw.. She is so one-sided, won't even acknowledge you if you even say the slightest thing about maybe Caylee being alive. She obviously does not believe in "innocent until proven guilty".. She exaggerates on the littlest stuff.. Old news is breaking news to her. I would hate to have her prosecute my case if I was an innocent person.. With all that being said, I love the show.. I loved it when Scott P was top news, when Natalie H. was top news.. I love it because she dedicates her shows to the news stories we are interested in.. I might love the show, but I am not to fond of her!

A lot of conclusions have been made with what has been made available so far..More people than not have convicted Casey and branded Caylee not alive..We all have a right to our opinions, and have a right to or not to explain ourselves.. And, though everyone has different opinions, we all have the same thing in common, and it's our love and concern for Caylee.

One thing to remember is, LP was there for 9 days, and saw Casey in person along with her family. I don't think he puts these stories out there as facts, but just to get people thinking. People who know him and actually met him seem to think he has a heart of gold, and is honest as the day is long. IF you notice, he always precedes most of his statements with "I believe..." or "What we've learned is..." and if he says something is a fact... it is.
I don't know why he has the idea that Lee is Caylee's dad... it could be something his female BG heard, or one of the other BG's said or heard... or even something Lee said, because Lee did talk to his crew a lot, and Lee was in touch with LP even after he went back to CA.

LP went down to FL and bonded Casey out, in good faith that he would be allowed to talk to her and find out where Caylee is. He also believed at that time that Caylee was alive. Baez then did an about-face and told him they were not to question Casey AT ALL and so their hands were tied. Basically he used them as security and nothing more. Casey used him as a means to get out of jail, and then spit in his face, more or less... as did the Anthonys. The same thing they did to Tim Miller. They wanted Tim to go all over the country to look for a LIVE Caylee, and when he didn't, they turned on him PDQ, even accused him of stealing donations!

I know some here don't like LP.. that's their choice. But I believe he is a good investigator and has contacts in the OCSO and it's possible that he knows a lot more than we think that he can't talk about now. He is NOT a fool, and I heard him say that he went to law school. He does seem to have the respect of many involved in this case, and NG keeps having him on her show, so what he says is of some value. His theories make as much sense as some I've seen posted on these boards! And considering that he agrees with a lot of postes here who think Cindy is living in la-la land... what's there not to like??:)

I truly hope that Kaylee is alive. I read alot of opinions of why she cannot be and I do see the point being made. One of the things I also see is the many contradictions involving the info released. I have forced myself to step back and look at what info was released as "official" by LE and how much has been innuendo, rumor, and people personal opinions and thoughts. Because of the inconsistancy, I can go either way. And since I don't know for sure, I am trying to absorb the info going both ways. The majority think Kaylee is gone, but although the numbers are smaller, the folks hoping Kaylee is alive have valid points also. In my heart, I will always chose hope over all else until officals give absolute fact showing me otherwise. Maybe this week they will by the way of the GJ. But until then, I hope everyone can come to this thread to try to support hope, instead of trying to take that away from the people who believe in it.

One thing to remember is, LP was there for 9 days, and saw Casey in person along with her family. I don't think he puts these stories out there as facts, but just to get people thinking. People who know him and actually met him seem to think he has a heart of gold, and is honest as the day is long. IF you notice, he always precedes most of his statements with "I believe..." or "What we've learned is..." and if he says something is a fact... it is.
I don't know why he has the idea that Lee is Caylee's dad... it could be something his female BG heard, or one of the other BG's said or heard... or even something Lee said, because Lee did talk to his crew a lot, and Lee was in touch with LP even after he went back to CA.

LP went down to FL and bonded Casey out, in good faith that he would be allowed to talk to her and find out where Caylee is. He also believed at that time that Caylee was alive. Baez then did an about-face and told him they were not to question Casey AT ALL and so their hands were tied. Basically he used them as security and nothing more. Casey used him as a means to get out of jail, and then spit in his face, more or less... as did the Anthonys. The same thing they did to Tim Miller. They wanted Tim to go all over the country to look for a LIVE Caylee, and when he didn't, they turned on him PDQ, even accused him of stealing donations!

I know some here don't like LP.. that's their choice. But I believe he is a good investigator and has contacts in the OCSO and it's possible that he knows a lot more than we think that he can't talk about now. He is NOT a fool, and I heard him say that he went to law school. He does seem to have the respect of many involved in this case, and NG keeps having him on her show, so what he says is of some value. His theories make as much sense as some I've seen posted on these boards! And considering that he agrees with a lot of postes here who think Cindy is living in la-la land... what's there not to like??:)

I agree with you in the sense that he does care about Caylee..I didn't think it was the right thing to do starting a rumor of incest.. And your right, he has his own theories like everyone on this board, however we might disagree on whether he is putting it out as a theory or a fact..I take it like he is saying "this is a fact", and you take it the other way, which is fine, because we are two different individuals, with two different opinions.. But like I keep saying, even though we all have a difference in opinions, we all have the same goal, and it's to find Caylee!

I appreciate you voicing your own opinion about LP..Even though I might not like him, it is ALWAYS fair to hear someone else's point of view! A difference in opinion is not going to make me not like someone! :blowkiss:

So with all that being said, let's agree to disagree, and keep on focusing on Caylee! :blowkiss:

oh, and as for Tim.. I think he is an Angel in Disguise..He truly is a hero in every sense of the word..

I truly hope that Kaylee is alive. I read alot of opinions of why she cannot be and I do see the point being made. One of the things I also see is the many contradictions involving the info released. I have forced myself to step back and look at what info was released as "official" by LE and how much has been innuendo, rumor, and people personal opinions and thoughts. Because of the inconsistancy, I can go either way. And since I don't know for sure, I am trying to absorb the info going both ways. The majority think Kaylee is gone, but although the numbers are smaller, the folks hoping Kaylee is alive have valid points also. In my heart, I will always chose hope over all else until officals give absolute fact showing me otherwise. Maybe this week they will by the way of the GJ. But until then, I hope everyone can come to this thread to try to support hope, instead of trying to take that away from the people who believe in it.

I agree. Take a look at the difference between the title of the following linked article, and what the LE rep Nieves is actually saying:

The title is "Mother of Missing Florida Toddler Caylee Anthony Might Soon Be Charged With Murder"

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,435002,00.html

"We’re not going to project what we will doing in the next couple of days or in the coming weeks," Orange County Sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves told FOXNews.com on Thursday. He said that includes information about a forthcoming arrest or new charges, if any.

But, he emphasized, it is not a death or murder case — yet.

"It is a missing person investigation. We have not changed that at this point," Nieves told FOXNews.com. "When we do, that will be made clear and done so with the State Attorney’s office."

So after reading the article, I will say that there should be more hope for everyone that Caylee is alive and they just have not found her yet. Hopefully they will soon.

Anyway i have been looking at the pings for the 16th and others, it seems like she could have dropped Caylee of with someone who lives close. She may have stayed where ever she dropped her off for 3 and a half hours before she went to TL’s then rented movies. She revisits this area many times before Jul 15th. But still working on it this and i believe Caylee is alive. All evidence can still be explained and so far to me nothing has changed.

I think your theory is very much valid, and I'd be interested in seeing what you come up with once you match the pings to the rest of the information and see what it tells you for the 15th and 16th.

My theory is that these 2 days are the most detrimental of all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv