We the Jury ....

PaperDoll

When I'm Silent, I make the most sense
Reaction score
If you were on the Jury for this case, what evidence do we have that would give you a GUILTY verdict that can not be explained away? I know it's the whole package put together, but what is one thing that you just can't seem to get past or explain away?

I personally can't get past not reporting this for 30 days, and it wasn't even her who reported it. To me, can't explain that away..

What is yours?

If you were on the Jury for this case, what evidence do we have that would give you a GUILTY verdict that can not be explained away? I know it's the whole package put together, but what is one thing that you just can't seem to get past or explain away?

I personally can't get past not reporting this for 30 days, and it wasn't even her who reported it. To me, can't explain that away..

What is yours?

That is pretty much mine. Plus the DNA from the car.

- Not reporting Caylee missing...EVER (Cindy did it).
- Decomp in trunk of the car that ONLY Casey drove.
- "Grieving" and "Searching" in local bars.
- LIE UPON LIE UPON LIE (to include the wild goose chase the day after Caylee was reported missing and her job at Universal)
- George's interview/statements about the smell in the car

There are other issues, these are the big ones for me...

I was convinced of exactly what had happened the moment I heard CA's frantic 911 call 'It smells like there was a dead body in the damn car!"

1. Not calling for help for 31 days
2. Her actions after she called - Lying and such
3. DNA evidence in the car

GUILTY - NONE of that can be explained away.

I was convinced of exactly what had happened the moment I heard CA's frantic 911 call 'It smells like there was a dead body in the damn car!"

So I take it you are not buying the squirrel story? lol...

Her lack of emotion regarding Caylee

ITA-- CA 911 call spoke legions-- the franticness in her voice. The first 24 hours in this case was damning

George vomiting when he recalled the smell in the car

First let me start by saying I would give an arm to be on this jury.

Hair found in KC's car with the decomp band and the smell of course which was reported by the Oakridge Lab to have 16 exclusive elements of HUMAN decomposition.

The other circumstantial evidence, all of it as listed in previous posts. Mind you, most evidence is circumstantial unless there is a video of the person actually commiting the crime.

CA's response to KC, "What have you done," or something to that effect. Moms have a connection to their child like no other according to KC. CA knew something terrible happened to Caylee, because she knows her daughter so well.

the comments

"she's close"
and thetruth between SAWgrass and chickaSAW

ITA-- CA 911 call spoke legions-- the franticness in her voice. The first 24 hours in this case was damning

I agree.. and she can't go back and change that call or explain it away.. It's recorded

I remember one of the SP jurors saying that they didn't even want him to testify (not that he would have but in case he did) because they have already heard enough from him (phone calls about being in Paris to Amber and all the other lies). I would feel the same way if I were to be on KC's jury. Something about KC grates my nerves. I wouldn't even be able to look at her. I know that is not a basis to find someone guilty but juries have been known to convict defendants on this alone.

In addition to that, the lack of emotion, her behavior after Caylee went missing and her lies and lying!!! And of course the forensics (this should have been first but I'm human)

GUILTY

I remember one of the SP jurors saying that they didn't even want him to testify (not that he would have but in case he did) because they have already heard enough from him (phone calls about being in Paris to Amber and all the other lies). I would feel the same way if I were to be on KC's jury. Something about KC grates my nerves. I wouldn't even be able to look at her. I know that is not a basis to find someone guilty but juries have been known to convict defendants on this alone.

In addition to that, the lack of emotion, her behavior after Caylee went missing and her lies and lying!!! And of course the forensics (this should have been first but I'm human)

GUILTY

Yeah, don't ever put a liar on the stand.. :behindbar I agree with what you said..

Not reporting her for 31 days and the way she has acted since, including all the lies told. Especially the way she carried on with her life as if nothing had happened.

Had she dumped the body and then reported her missing right then, there may be room for doubt.

"Two year old not reported missing for 31 days." This pretty much said all I needed to know in order to be convinced that the child was dead due to foul play and that the mother (KC) knew what happened. Mom's party shots told me that she did it.
"It smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" let me know that she was a cold blooded woman and it was more likely to be murder than accident. The party shots told me that she didn't give a dang about her baby and was happy to be free of her.

The biggest problem the defense has is actually proving Zenaida exists. They can't -- because she is make believe. They will not be able to call one witness to verify this. It will also make Casey look guilty when she doesn't testify.

Having said that though -- the prosecution is going to have a hard time 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt proving it was "murder" and not an "accident".

My guess is that they will find her guilty of homicide.

Probably will do 30-40 years.

1. Not reporting Caylee missing for 31 days.
2. All the lies.
3. The hair in the car.
4. The smell and stain in the car.
5. The partying while Caylee is missing.
6. George's comment's in the FBI interview.
7. Cindy's frantic call to 911 about the car smelling like a dead body.

I would find Casey Anthony GUILTY of MURDER and sentence to life in prison with no parole. Her cell would be plastered with pitcures of Caylee alive and pitcures of her remains. I would also have the video of Caylee singing "You are my sunshine" playing none stop.

1. Not reporting Caylee missing for 31 days.
2. All the lies.
3. The hair in the car.
4. The smell and stain in the car.
5. The partying while Caylee is missing.
6. George's comment's in the FBI interview.
7. Cindy's frantic call to 911 about the car smelling like a dead body.

I would find Casey Anthony GUILTY of MURDER and sentence to life in prison with no parole. Her cell would be plastered with pitcures of Caylee alive and pitcures of her remains. I would also have the video of Caylee singing "You are my sunshine" playing none stop.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back