Conrad Murray trial -Day nine.

Wow through all of this I have never gone there.......oddly I have to wonder why :waitasec:

I hadn't really looked at the drugs like that either, that Murray could have been using them too. Listening to his police interview that was my first thought, that he was strung out, but thought maybe because of all the drugs introduced this week I was projecting onto Murray. Perhaps not.

All doctors ask their patients if they are taking RX drugs and the doctor's name Dr. Murray said when he requested this information from Michael, he withheld this information from him.

Why would Michael withhold medical information from his private physician and why wouldn't MJ release his medical records to the insurers at their request when he wanted to tour so badly?

In accordance to PHIA, all patients are provided with a consent form which they must sign in order to authorize the release of confidential medical information and since there was no written form submitted to Michael and only verbal communication from Dr. Murray, who can prove this was Michael's choice to withhold information from the insurers and not Dr. Murray's?

Lunch break. The paper copy of this appears to be from 60+ pages to about 100. Guess it will take a while to listen to. I may miss it, but I think I will get a headache trying to hear it anyway, lol!

I turn on closed caption on my TV as I don't hear well anyway. That really helps with these kinds of recordings.

All doctors ask their patients if they are taking RX drugs and the doctor's name Dr. Murray said when he requested this information from Michael, he withheld this information from him.

Why would Michael withhold medical information from his private physician and why wouldn't MJ release his medical records to the insurers at their request when he wanted to tour so badly?

In accordance to PHIA, all patients are provided with a consent form which they must sign in order to authorize the release of confidential medical information and since there was no written form submitted to Michael and only verbal communication from Dr. Murray, who can prove this was Michael's choice to withhold information from the insurers and not Dr. Murray's?

It seems like this whole case is going through Murray. AEG wanted a drug test done on MJ and asked Murray who never did one. Did anyone ever talk directly to MJ about his medical issues? Or was that so no one would be held liable but Murray if the you know what hit the fan?

I hadn't really looked at the drugs like that either, that Murray could have been using them too. Listening to his police interview that was my first thought, that he was strung out, but thought maybe because of all the drugs introduced this week I was projecting onto Murray. Perhaps not.

It just never crossed my mind and I have such a suspicious mind too. I guess he just nver stuck me as that type, pompus arrogant stripper loving slutty, lousy cracker jack box doctor absolutely just never even crossed my mind that he could be an addict. Unless was one of those bottles viagera(sorry being silly) I would have thought that the PD would have possibly tested for something but then again he didnt come to them till 2 days later and if was on something at the time of MJ's death it would probably gone. The day od the interview though... you have to wonder if he was a little sedated my goodness you just killed the King of Pop oh he was going to have some problems.

Dr Murray is from Grenada, so he has a lilting Caribbean accent, thats how he sounded to me,

and if CM was a drug addict then he had no need to prescribe the drugs he needed in MJs name, he is a Dr he has access to hundreds of patient names to get access to any drugs he may have needed

I doubt he was an addict himself, but even if he was it still doesn't mean those drugs found were his

Many Drs pre Dr Murray were prescribing drugs for MJ, many Drs besides Dr Murray were prescribing or even administering drugs at the same time as Dr Murray was

MJ knew how to get hold of the drugs he needed,

It just never crossed my mind and I have such a suspicious mind too. I guess he just nver stuck me as that type, pompus arrogant stripper loving slutty, lousy cracker jack box doctor absolutely just never even crossed my mind that he could be an addict. Unless was one of those bottles viagera(sorry being silly) I would have thought that the PD would have possibly tested for something but then again he didnt come to them till 2 days later and if was on something at the time of MJ's death it would probably gone. The day od the interview though... you have to wonder if he was a little sedated my goodness you just killed the King of Pop oh he was going to have some problems.

I don't think LE can just randomly ask for drug tests from witnesses which Murray was at least at that first taped interview with LE.

Dr Murray is from Grenada, so he has a lilting Caribbean accent, thats how he sounded to me,

and if CM was a drug addict then he had no need to prescribe the drugs he needed in MJs name, he is a Dr he has access to hundreds of patient names to get access to any drugs he may have needed

I doubt he was an addict himself, but even if he was it still doesn't mean those drugs found were his

Many Drs pre Dr Murray were prescribing drugs for MJ, many Drs besides Dr Murray were prescribing or even administering drugs at the same time as Dr Murray was

Bolded: true. Just taking an excursion down that street. The possibility is there, and it's just speculation on my part. Opens up a whole different point of view (a could have happened type of thing).

I don't think LE can just randomly ask for drug tests from witnesses which Murray was at least at that first taped interview with LE.

Very true Thundar Bash has offically checked out to La La land, its not like they could shove out a dixie cup and say a Dr do you mind a little winky in the dixie you know just in case well you know we figure out you killed uhmmmm Michael Jackson :fence:

Very true Thundar Bash has offically checked out to La La land, its not like they could shove out a dixie cup and say a Dr do you mind a little winky in the dixie you know just in case well you know we figure out you killed uhmmmm Michael Jackson :fence:

being a drug addict is not a crime so what reason would LE have for asking CM if he was or wishing to test him for drugs,

I work with forensic psychiatrists and none of our patients ever refused to sign a consent form.

Hearing Dr. Murray say Michael refused to allow him access to his past and current medical records and was noncompliant could be false information and that is why all requests for medical information need to be in writing.

I am so glad Det. Smith finally put that one issue to rest. Sheesh. This was NOT a crime scene. This was a death investigation only and they were just assisting the Coroner's office in the DEATH investigation at the time. THE doctor has said that MJ had a bad reaction. Um, right. They were NOT investigating a crime at that time. That came later.

Also it shows the Jacksons were completely cooperative even making sure LE knew there had been drug bottles in the bathroom that were not taken and even turned over what they believed to be tar heroin which turned out to be nothing more than very old rancid marijuana.

Hmmm what happened to Murray's very thick accent he had when he did the promo on youtube?

Now listen to this man very closely as he talks. We are going to hear many lies today, imo.

IMO

being a drug addict is not a crime so what reason would LE have for asking CM if he was or wishing to test him for drugs,

I guess I was going down the street of they might want to see if he was on anything that impaired his judgement and ability to give MJ the care that was expect and paid for......but like I said that would be a moot point as I forgot that Dr Murray didnt come in for 2 day's after MJ's death so I was going up a one way street that hit a dead end.:banghead:

I work with forensic psychiatrists and none of our patients ever refused to sign a consent form.

Hearing Dr. Murray say Michael refused to allow him access to his past and current medical records and was noncompliant is a lie and that is why all these requests for medica information need to be in writing.

Murray certainly had access to all the prescription medications found laying around the bedroom and bathroom. And you would certainly think that a board certified Dr. would refuse to treat a patient without their full medical records. I can understand why Murray would not want to document the full medical record of what he was giving MJ though.

Extremely messy is Dr. Murray's style not Michael's afaik. Michael's house and the grounds were well taken care of.

Dr. Murray likely showered in Michael's bathroom before he left in the morning.

There are two master bedrooms and two master baths on the floor where MJ slept that night -- MJ was in the one in the middle (no. 2) and the other (no. 1) was to the left of no. 2. Is this where DrM slept when he stayed over? And did he stay over very often??

Why do you think DrM would have used MJ's bathroom?

I don't trust one thing about Dr. Murray. I think he lies every time his mouth opens.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he was taking drugs himself. There are ways for doctors to keep it hidden.

IMO

Hearing Dr. Murray say Michael refused to allow him access to his past and current medical records and was noncompliant is a lie and that is why all these requests for medica information need to be in writing.

it is a huge assumption to make to say everybody is the same, MJ was getting access to drugs that most people have never heard of and should never be used outside of a hospital setting, he was also having huge amounts of drugs prescribed in his own name and in alias names, I can easily envision him refusing to sign consent forms,

and I can very easily accept MJ refusing to give access to past treatment and drugs and present treatment and drugs, it was in his best interests in getting access to his drugs of choice to have a few Drs on call who knew not of each other so that he always had access to what he needed

I guess I was going down the street of they might want to see if he was on anything that impaired his judgement and ability to give MJ the care that was expect and paid for......but like I said that would be a moot point as I forgot that Dr Murray didnt come in for 2 day's after MJ's death so I was going up a one way street that hit a dead end.:banghead:

The problem all of these concerned people were having is they were talking to the wolf who was guarding the hen house and they didnt know it.

IMO

Hearing Dr. Murray say Michael refused to allow him access to his past and current medical records and was noncompliant could be false information and that is why all requests for medical information need to be in writing.

I've had to ask patients to sign consent forms, also. On the form, there is a place to check
if patient refuses to sign and/or give consent. This form may or may not be signed by the patient.

Regardless, it still goes into the patient's record, with my signature on it.

it is a huge assumption to make to say everybody is the same, MJ was getting access to drugs that most people have never heard of and should never be used outside of a hospital setting, he was also having huge amounts of drugs prescribed in his own name and in alias names, I can easily envision him refusing to sign consent forms,

and I can very easily accept MJ refusing to give access to past treatment and drugs and present treatment and drugs, it was in his best interests in getting access to his drugs of choice to have a few Drs on call who knew not of each other so that he always had access to what he needed

Absolutely true I was no where near the magnitude of MJ's but an addict is if nothing else very sly and very very resourceful always. Hell I dropped an air conditioner on my foot to break it and the emergency room was more than happy to fill the scripts i needed, shameful and shameless yes but true to most addicts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back