Nancy Grace 1-8-09

Status
Not open for further replies.
She didn't have clean hair or time to put make-up on.

Her exes might see her on television.

She doesn't have shame for what she did. She was sullen because she has to hear about it. I think she feels the same way hearing people talk about what happened to Caylee as she did when Cindy harped to her about stealing credit cards.

But, that is not because of guilt. I think she feels defensive and criticized. Believe me, in her mind she has justified all of it. She's placed the blame elsewhere. It is over and she wants to be left alone about it.

IMO

Truly, it is over, in KC's mind. She says in her mind as she looks around, "I just want to go home, ok? Enough is enough as far as grounded for being bad. I am really sorry, alright? Let's move on, okay?"

Was just going to post this, but will add to yours:

Seems JB is laying the foundation for an inadequate defense appeal. Well, continuing to lay the foundation he started a long time ago!

now why would he do that - it would ruin his practice, his job - he's not laying any foundation - he's just over his head with this case thats all

Does anyone remember your first job - you got everything and more that you needed - say as a secretary or something like that - you thought it made you look important and you were doing something

Thats what JB reminds me of - it looks like he wants everything, he doesn't know what he really needs, he's not a murder trial lawyer - but if he has everything then it looks like he is, right?

Just my opinion

I guess they shouldn't be using it then.

What I find kind of incredulous is while in the 5 minute break that was taken for JB to speak with his client KC, then JB comes back into the court room and tells the judge he was on the phone with another attorney and this attorney came up with an idea to set up a computer with the same program or whatever as the ME has...and the judge thought this was a grand idea? WTH?
Is this a trick?
Did I get this correct?

Casey looks pasty and jowly and JB actually looks thinner. He must be going the Cindy route. (BTW...still thought she had her "strut" despite the chains)

Yes, I noticed a little loose in the jowls. She's aged a bit. But I guess if I had nothing to do all day and had extremely limited contact with the outside world, I'd look the same way...

I think I would start to change my opinion of the A's if they turned on KC. I would love to see them go up against her.

I agree, and I think they have. We'll soon see. The next few weeks will be interesting as all of these documents and evidence come due. Time for some more large .pdfs, everyone rest up!

The area was being filmed on Nov 15 - Do we know when the information actually first passed between DC and JH?

No - before this "bombshell" JH was told by DC where to look (or where she was) on Nov. 15

Yep... he said JH filed some sort of "directive" about where to search.. and this was on Nov. 8.

So now LP is saying that JH originally knew where to search for the body... a full week before DC went on his excursion? :bang::bang::bang:

Yep - it sure looks that way now don't it?

How long and EXACTLY WHEN did JH and/or DC know where Caylee was?

This twist is becoming more obscure every day!!!!!!!

This is a very good question, where are the anthony's? I think there may be a major split between them, can't say I would blame the anthony's though...I mean this girl has literally ruined all their lives forever.

And if casey is denying her family the rights to bury Caylee in favor of having her sit in the funeral home for the rest of her life or just in case she gets off and she can then rebury her herself I can see them being none to happy with that desicion.

Take it to JB, she signed over remains to him. Plus Power of Attorney, as TURBO has suggested? Gads.

Did anyone else notice in the begining clips of the court room when JB said "i have this lady's life in my hands" kc, looked up at him and smiled??? I didn't notice that when I was watching earlier, so I wonder if they edited to look like that

They are playing bits and pieces out of order for effect. Without any doubt.

What I find kind of incredulous is while in the 5 minute break that was taken for JB to speak with his client KC, then JB comes back into the court room and tells the judge he was on the phone with another attorney and this attorney came up with an idea to set up a computer with the same program or whatever as the ME has...and the judge thought this was a grand idea? WTH?
Is this a trick?
Did I get this correct?

The State mentioned that the ME uses a secure server to hold their pictures, etc. So someone in JB's office texted him during the recess and said why don't we set up the same type of server in our office? I guess they figure if it works for the ME it would work for them. JB said he is even willing to have the same company that set up the ME server set up theirs!

Wow, what did LP just say? That PI H filed some sort of report with TM's group about where the body was and the LE people are trying to track it down? Please tell me I misunderstood that!!!

Raising hand, heard it and jumped on the rumor thread to post about it.:)

I think I would start to change my opinion of the A's if they turned on KC. I would love to see them go up against her.

As long as all of them have long term accommodations paid for by OC, I would go along with that.

Poor NG will be so upset when she learns from LE that CA&GA knew about this and are just as guilty as KC is.

One has to be taught manners in order to use manners. CA & GA do not have any idea what manners are much less the ability to have taught them to one of their offspring. KC's attorney JB, doesn't have the slightest idea how to ingratiate himself to the court much less school his client in this regard. I'm afraid KC is up the perverbial creek without a paddle.

Agree on both counts. And it is scary when I think about it.

The area was being filmed on Nov 15 - Do we know when the information actually first passed between DC and JH?

14th, as far as Hoover interview with wftv (still love acronym)

No - before this "bombshell" JH was told by DC where to look (or where she was) on Nov. 15

Yep - it sure looks that way now don't it?

How long and EXACTLY WHEN did JH and/or DC know where Caylee was?

This twist is becoming more obscure every day!!!!!!!

Oh what a tangled web we weave.......

Is this a trick?
Did I get this correct?

I think that was when they took a break. During the hearing, while they were getting the defendant.

I have to say I'm in agreement with NG about the pics we see, those pics of her and Caylee I swear I see love in her eyes, this case will never ever ever make sense to me

Talk to someone who has pictures of herself as a baby with her beautiful mother looking at her adoringly but that has been beaten almost to the point of death by that same loving mother.

Before Mommy Dearest came out, Joan Crawford was thought to be the epitome of ideal motherhood. Pictures are meaningless.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member