Melissa Huckaby, Suspect- thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sgt. Shenehan (spellling?) needs to go down to Florida next and find Haleigh and throw some in jail there!!!

He also does not LOOK like he lives that lifestyle so are we sure this info is correct?

This is the SF Bay Area... houses pretty much START at $500k. In Tacy they had a ton of development, new, big homes during the "housing boom". Its really not what I would call extravagant, in my opinion.

If this doesn't turn out to be a child sexual assault motive, I wonder if Melissa could be so evil and deranged that she got tired of her daughter's little friends coming over knocking on the door to play and maybe thought they were a bad influence. Of course they weren't, but to a deranged psycho, she could be thinking almost anything.

I was thinking what if MH's daughter wasn't picking up toys but was indisposed another way. Maybe MH got angry when Sandra came back a second time because she was hiding something and thought Sandra was being to nosy?

Do you know the real address for him? Please let us reasearch this info.
We do need the truth. TIA
and welcome

OK, please let's remember many people are pulled into these national stories are totally innocent.

We don't need to be posting non-public people's information. That is not our purpose.

What you do off the site is your business of course.

Okay help me out with this. I am having trouble taking in the fact that a woman a mother no less did this. It seems very surreal. Would it have been easier for all of us if it had been a male and it was a sexually motivated crime because to me that is worse but easier to understand. Does this make sense?

Sgt. Tony Sheneman, speaking with reporters this morning, confirmed a crime scene was found where the murder of Sandra Cantu is suspected; however, Sheneman could not tell the media where that crime scene is

Wasn't sure if that had been posted yet. I'm wondering, blood, hair, what kind of scene and I really want to know if it's at the church or her home. I'm thinking the shed but who knows...

If MH had a history of forcing drugs into Sandra, why on earth would Sandra willingly get anywhere near MH and especially be playing with her daughter? From what I've read so far, Sandra's family seem to be shocked it was MH who allegedly killed Sandra, and the Sgt. said earlier that Sandra and MH daughter would play together all the time. :confused:
]

Hi Panthera, Using the word history might have been too much as it was only once that we have heard about.

If MH had been abusing Sandra in any way I would classify her as a predator. Perps like this can be very cagy to lure their victims - like offering to take her to a movie and bible study for instance. Plus Sandra might not remember the abuse if it happened due to being drugged. And I don't think Sandra had very good supervision at home. Except her grandpa giving her direction.

Sgt. Tony Sheneman, speaking with reporters this morning, confirmed a crime scene was found where the murder of Sandra Cantu is suspected; however, Sheneman could not tell the media where that crime scene is

Wasn't sure if that had been posted yet. I'm wondering, blood, hair, what kind of scene and I really want to know if it's at the church or her home. I'm thinking the shed but who knows...

That is what I read today Ilovemew, the shed. And the journo used the words 'her slayer'. Why he/she chose that word is a big ? :confused:

Okay help me out with this. I am having trouble taking in the fact that a woman a mother no less did this. It seems very surreal. Would it have been easier for all of us if it had been a male and it was a sexually motivated crime because to me that is worse but easier to understand. Does this make sense?
man or woman they can be called, but I'd think they are closer to being a monster. women are just as capable...sad.

That is what I read today Ilovemew, the shed. And the journo used the words 'her slayer'. Why he/she chose that word is a big ? :confused:
I have seen many journalists use slain/slayer which is just another way to say murdered/murderer or killed/killer. It isn't meant to add anything to the story except a bit of sensationalism. It doesn't neccessarily mean what you could be thinking it means.

Hope that eases your mind a little perhaps. :blowkiss:

I was surprised to hear in this particular case, since the suspect is not kin to the victim, that the perpetrator, turned out to be be female.

However, I am not shocked that a "mother" could do this type of reprehensible vile and disgusting crime. I have been researching crime for almost 30 years, and long ago I put to rest the myth, that women, especially mothers are all good and men are all bad. Some women can be just as deadly and diabolical as any male and just as capable. Evil is not gender specific.

We see the dead bodies they have left behind, whether they be unsuspecting adult males, women or infants and children. We also see them in the news more often it seems and their acts are depraved and heinous. Some even holding their own children down to be repeatedly raped by a slimy pedophile. Some standing by watching the child they gave life to beaten to death and even beating them to death too. So I am extremely aware of what some females are capable of doing. They can be cold, cunning, calculating and evil.

I don't want to understand why she did what she did. There is no excuse under the sun that will ever make it right or understandable imo. All murderers have their stupid reasons. She became a predator against a little happy girl that only weighed 45 pounds and for that, I hope they seek the death penalty against her.

She deserves no less than what she gave to a beautiful child named, Sandra Cantu.

imo

[Comment From Jimmy]
Just a comment from something I was told by a family member which I haven't heard reported yet. Huckaby texted Sandras Mom after Sandra disappeared to tell her about the missing luggage, the text message was turned over to Tracy PD

~RUMOR~

Just caught up myself mew, and I still can't wrap my mind around how/why a 28 y/o Sunday school teacher, mother to a 5 y/o girl herself, is now sitting in jail for the kidnap and murder of Sandra. I never once considered a female perp, so I don't even know where to begin with this one as far as understanding it...
Although I have not, unfortunately, ruled out it still being a sexually motivated crime, which makes it even more mind boggling to me.

Does anybody know of a case where a female was the sole perpetrator in a case of a young childs kidnapping and subsequent murder, that was sexually motivated? Just wondering if it's ever even happened before :confused:

RIP Sandra :frown:

Geraldo covering this now.

We do not know the motive yet. It may very well have been sexual molestation.

Women, straight and lesbian, have been known to molest and kill children before.

Granted, it is uncommon.

Sandra spent an unusual amount of time in Huckaby's house. Huckaby did not allow anyone else in to play with her child, nor did she let her child play outside. All very weird, but common in a family that has weird secrets in the home. This alone should have made Sandra's parents supicious. But they seem like such open and trusting folks--the Cantus--they would probably not in their wildest dreams suspect the minister's family of wrongdoing.

Why do Huckaby's voice and manner remind me of that pathological liar Casey Anthony?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle