2010.04.24 The Laundry Revisited and GGM Sykes Visit.

I've always wondered if they just stuffed dirty clothes in the dryer as a last minute clean-up before LE arriving. Kinda like hiding dirty dishes in the oven? Maybe kicking toys, etc. under beds? The 5-minute blitz pick-up.
BBM_ I have done that when the in-laws are coming over with short notice I admit... but NOT for LE/911!

Again~ who would be able to clean the house up before 911 arrived? IF you have an honest emergency... (and nothing to hide) all you care about is your loved one's safety...

Guess the "mess" was more important? IDK

If all the dirty laundry was stashed in the dryer, then what was holding open the back door?

Wasn't the dirty clothes in the dryer a story Ron kind of whispered to someone?

Did LE find drugs when Haleigh went missing? Because if they had they would have arrested him as quick as they did in January of this year, imo.

All they would have to do is look at his prior record to be suspicious although from what I remember it had been few years since any drug related arrest. Even if none were found they could have brought sniffer dogs into the home or put him under surveillance until he bought or sold the drugs.

I thought Ron worked at some heavy duty equipment company?

IMO

There is no doubt in my mind that Ron was selling drugs long before Haleigh went missing. Long before Misty came in the picture. He did drugs and he sold drugs. He got a prize winner when he came across Misty because not only did she do drugs, she sold them for him too. So not only was he getting sex and in-house babysitting, she was also helping him make money.

That mh was cleaned before LE got there and part of the clean-up was to remove all drugs...Just like you and I know about Ron's criminal record....Ron's well aware of it too...So he knew he HAD to get rid of all the drugs...whether he had something to do with this or not.

Just because he had a job doesn't mean he didn't sell drugs. Some guys can do both at the same time. Some prefer to do it that way so know one will question where there money is coming from, KWIM?

Another part of the clean-up was putting some of that dirty laundry up, you know they WERE expecting company (LE). LOL

I am not sure what you mean?:waitasec:

Scooping up dirty clothes and stuffing them in a dryer I wouldnt think would take hardly anytime at all. A minute or two maybe if they were already piled up on the floor.

IMO

that's true, it wouldn't just to do that..but using Misty's version :banghead: or one of them anyway..she put the kids to bed at 8pm..and according to her she had company (different people) up until almost that time. ..I have no idea if we ever found out whether they were given a bath or not...then she says she washed and dried the blanket.. then told 911 (why I have NO clue) that she had been cleaning and laundry(?)..did she take dirty clothes out of the dryer and put the blanket in and then put clothes back in? As you said Misty is lazy and by her own admission so exhausted that she slept thru someone coming in to get HaLeigh, but yet she did all this in 2 hrs. but Ron couldn't reach her by phone during this time..then she was in bed by 10pm..I just don't believe a word of it..and more importantly, I don't see how in the world Ron could..but that's nothing more mo.

Did LE find drugs when Haleigh went missing? Because if they had they would have arrested him as quick as they did in January of this year, imo.

All they would have to do is look at his prior record to be suspicious although from what I remember it had been few years since any drug related arrest. Even if none were found they could have brought sniffer dogs into the home or put him under surveillance until he bought or sold the drugs.

I thought Ron worked at some heavy duty equipment company?

IMO

Really? Um the original quote was regarding Ron finding the time to do the laundry in general, not that particular night.

As far as his drug use and selling. I don't know what more evidence you need. You have seen his record and the video tapes of him selling drugs. How anyone can deny that Ron was a drug user is beyond me. As a matter of fact it seems that every character involved with this story has some sort of drug problem. Except maybe the grandmothers. It really would be silly of us to think that Ron is the only one who didn't use drugs. Again IMO.

I've always wondered if they just stuffed dirty clothes in the dryer as a last minute clean-up before LE arriving. Kinda like hiding dirty dishes in the oven? Maybe kicking toys, etc. under beds? The 5-minute blitz pick-up.

That's what I think happened.

Who could even think about cleaning up their house when their child was missing.

LOL! I cant be correct to you then PM because I do believe GGMS

No it wasnt about putting the shirts on.

It was someone on the scene very early one when the case first unfolded who reported that fresh folded clothes were found laying on the table.

I believe it was a reporter. It was not Nancy saying this but someone was reporting the story to her, iirc but it could have been another show but I do know I remember it being reported on one of the cable shows.

IMO

My bad then, I was discussing what GGMS said about 'putting on shirts'..not about whether she came by there or not..all I said was IF she did..

I didn't realize we switched and you were talking about whether she did come by or not, that was our misunderstanding :)

that's true, it wouldn't just to do that..but using Misty's version :banghead: or one of them anyway..she put the kids to bed at 8pm..and according to her she had company (different people) up until almost that time. ..I have no idea if we ever found out whether they were given a bath or not...then she says she washed and dried the blanket.. then told 911 (why I have NO clue) that she had been cleaning and laundry(?)..did she take dirty clothes out of the dryer and put the blanket in and then put clothes back in? As you said Misty is lazy and by her own admission so exhausted that she slept thru someone coming in to get HaLeigh, but yet she did all this in 2 hrs. but Ron couldn't reach her by phone during this time..then she was in bed by 10pm..I just don't believe a word of it..and more importantly, I don't see how in the world Ron could..but that's nothing more mo.

BBM
Ron doesn't question this little story because he was in on the quick clean-up. No need for questioning.

Who could even think about cleaning up their house when their child was missing.

It would not be the first (or the 50th) thing I would be thinking about if my child were missing.. But, you sure can't go by what we would do Dr. Fessel, because we most certainly would have been outside calling for HaLeigh while on the phone to 911..These people defy all logic and we're trying to make what they do and how they act logical...:waitasec:..WTH are we thinking?!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

This conversation is bringing out a lot of things to think about on both sides and is interesting. Let's not mess it up with personal feelings, k? Try and keep the word "you" out of your posts when things are being debated.

And if you are not in a theories thread, being able to support your facts with a link is paramount.

Thanks!

Like a lot of people I image granny wanted to do it at her home during the day using her own washing machine and dryer.

Misty was supposedly to do her and Ron's clothes and other household laundry. When Ron was at work Misty should have done the laundry. IMO, she was lazy and I think she probably stuffed the dirty laundry in the dryer to hide it making Ron think she had wash some of it up.

IMO
GGS, Teresa, Ron, & many others have had only praise for Misty's care of the children. Not one of them has ever called her lazy. quite the contrary, they have used terms like (paraphrasing here):loving, mature, sweet, the best girlfriend he ever had, the kids adored her & begged to be with her, etc...now, Misty may have very well been lazy, but why wouldn't Ron's family say that if it were true?

GGS, Teresa, Ron, & many others have had only praise for Misty's care of the children. Not one of them has ever called her lazy. quite the contrary, they have used terms like (paraphrasing here):loving, mature, sweet, the best girlfriend he ever had, the kids adored her & begged to be with her, etc...now, Misty may have very well been lazy, but why wouldn't Ron's family say that if it were true?

Absolutely.

GGMS made a big point with a lengthy (non-asked for) reason on NG, why she always did the kids laundry. TN pointed out in the layout of the MH there were always piles of dirty laundry in the original NG walk through or shortly after. WHY did GGMS not take the kids dirty laundry back out with her when she left to wash those clothes? Bring in clean/take out dirty...make sense?

I believe laundry is going to play a key factor somehow in the cover-up or what is found. Too much talk about Misty doing laundry, GGMS doing laundry, no laundry detergent, shirts & blankets...not to be for a reason IMO.

Who discusses this subject; GGMS, TN, Misty & Ron. Ron was the one that pointed out "No laundry detergent & beds were not made". There has to be something here IMO.

I think Ron said the beds were still made up as if no one had been asleep in them. Maybe I'm wrong. There's so much to go over especially with everyone having their own story.
I think GGMS was there to watch Junior while whoever did whatever to dispose of Haliegh. Sickening to even think about. jmo

I wonder why Ron did not have all that laundry caught up from over the weekend? What was he doing then that was so important?

This conversation is bringing out a lot of things to think about on both sides and is interesting. Let's not mess it up with personal feelings, k? Try and keep the word "you" out of your posts when things are being debated.

And if you are not in a theories thread, being able to support your facts with a link is paramount.

Thanks!

My bad I am sorry. let me rephrase...

Again~ why clean the house up before 911 arrived? IF there is an honest emergency... (and nothing to hide) cleaning would not be the most important issue at hand.

My bad I am sorry. let me rephrase...

Again~ why clean the house up before 911 arrived? IF there is an honest emergency... (and nothing to hide) cleaning would not be the most important issue at hand.

If Haleigh was taken somewhere else and died there, the MH could have been cleaned up to hide drugs. On Thursday's episode of NG, Chelsea said that "everyone knows" there were pills laying all over the place in the MH.

Not sure if this link has been posted, I saw a few others but don't think this one was posted. GGS story now and the one then do seem to differ. I will just post link and let everyone judge for themselves. http://www.news4jax.com/news/18864675/detail.html God Bless Haleigh

Though a painful task, she said she wants the home to look like the last time she saw Haleigh, at 7 p.m. before the night the child disappeared.

"They put their plates down and came and gave me a hug and a kiss. I gave Misty the clean clothes and she carried them in the house. Then, I left. I kissed her goodbye, and I left," Sykes said.

How would she know what the home looked like, she never went inside that night?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back