GUILTY MD - Jerryell Foster, 23, Cockeysville, 25 Nov 2009

There is a poster at this link that makes it sound like the woman has been identified... They said there were missing persons posters put up at a local store...

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/rtd/news/local/crime/article/BODYGAT04_20100304-111601/328327/

and yes, a juniors 14-16 would fit a 110lb girl.. I am a similar size to the woman (only I am 3 inches taller), and I shop in the girls and juniors dept of stores. It's all just a matter of trying it on. It seems to me that she was a well taken care of young lady... It's a shame that they are having a hard time identifying her.

http://wjz.com/local/jerryell.myesha.foster.2.1565667.html

Mar 16, 2010 12:53 pm US/Eastern
Missing Woman's Boyfriend Arrested For Her Murder
COCKEYSVILLE, Md. (WJZ)

Baltimore County Police have arrested Frederick Allen Christian, 30, for the murder of Jerryell Foster.

Christian was arrested late Monday night in Baltimore City.

<Snipped>

On March 2, a body matching the description of Jerryell Foster was found off an exit ramp on southbound I-95 and Virginia state road 610 (exit 143) in Stafford County, Va. The Stafford County Sheriff's Office and Baltimore County detectives began discussing the case.

After tests were completed for identification, the body was positively identified as Jerryell Foster. An autopsy concluded that she died as a result of gunshot wounds, and the case was ruled a homicide.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Rest in Peace Jerryell.

How sad. Rest in peace, Jerryell.

I'd thought the loveseat was perhaps an antique that someone had "curbsided" and taken to an upholstery shop to have restored, but from the photo it appears to be a modern piece. I doubt checking upholstery shops in the area would help.

However, if LE still feels the loveseat is crucial to their case I think they should post a sign by the Dumpster asking whoever found it to contact them or even offering a reward for its recovery. Virtually everybody I know who drives a pickup around on trash night has a "route" of apartment complexes or neighborhoods that yield good stuff, and whoever found the couch probably returns on a regular basis.

How sad. Rest in peace, Jerryell.

I'd thought the loveseat was perhaps an antique that someone had "curbsided" and taken to an upholstery shop to have restored, but from the photo it appears to be a modern piece. I doubt checking upholstery shops in the area would help.

However, if LE still feels the loveseat is crucial to their case I think they should post a sign by the Dumpster asking whoever found it to contact them or even offering a reward for its recovery. Virtually everybody I know who drives a pickup around on trash night has a "route" of apartment complexes or neighborhoods that yield good stuff, and whoever found the couch probably returns on a regular basis.

It's terribly tragic. And to think he sat at Thanksgiving dinner with her family? Lets just hope the family receives justice and he gets a life sentence and not some piddly sentence with time off on good behavior. This family does not need more insult added to their already tragic circumstances. My prayers to them.

From July 2011:

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/20..._1_murder-defendant-donald-daneman-conviction

Combative to the end, a 31-year-old murder defendant stood in court at his sentencing Wednesday and accused the judge, prosecutors and detectives of lying, ganging up on him and ignoring evidence that would have set him free...

"I strongly suspect no one wants to be sentenced," the judge replied. She followed the prosecution's advice and sentenced Christian to life in prison without parole, with a consecutive 20-year term for using a handgun in a violent crime...

Marilyn Hall, a member of the jury that convicted Christian, attended Wednesday's sentencing and said she and her fellow jurors had no doubts about the state's case... "This guy is never going to let these people have peace," Hall said. "He's going to be a jailhouse attorney, and he's going to appeal and appeal. He's got to have control."

Rip. Justice. Served. God bless u may all good great works deeds things u have done spk fr u always ️️️

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back