2010.11.05 Media-Inside the Baker Home

The sink basins were still there but the plumbing was removed. Could not tell whether they had a garbage disposal or not.

Agree kitchen ceiling damage does NOT look like LE work (with the straight edges and 90 degree corners). Given tarp on roof over that part of house, this may just be pre-existing water damage.

(ETA: Any of our locals who were there that night remember if the luminol seemed to be used in the kitchen area? We have those obvious shots of them using it in Zahra's room, but did anyone see the blue light in the kitchen windows?)

The sink basins were still there but the plumbing was removed. Could not tell whether they had a garbage disposal or not.

Agree kitchen ceiling damage does NOT look like LE work (with the straight edges and 90 degree corners). Given tarp on roof over that part of house, this may just be pre-existing water damage.

(ETA: Any of our locals who were there that night remember if the luminol seemed to be used in the kitchen area? We have those obvious shots of them using it in Zahra's room, but did anyone see the blue light in the kitchen windows?)

JMO I think the switch to the right of the sink is for a garbage disposal. If you look at the pictures of the falling in kitchen ceiling, and the kitchen sink, Its a long way up to the top of the window. There could be a light there but it wouldnt be of much use as high as it would have to be. Therefore I think it has to be a disposal switch.

TY TY TY Capri for putting this back up. I have seen this slideshow about 25 times and I always stop at certain pictures to get a better look-see. Like the one in the living room with the mirror above the fireplace - you can see in that mirror but not much to see.

Anyway, I noticed in another set of pics that the back door was gone and that LE must have put a piece of plywood over the back door. I even posted about it.

WELL - in this slideshow - pic #11 - you can see the back door and the plywood. The actual door is standing open. So, why?

LE TOOK THE DOORKNOB! Look at the door really well - the doorknob is missing. HOPING AND :praying: THAT LE HAS A REAL GOOD SET OF PRINTS OFF THAT KNOB!!

Ok - I'm done - got all excited when I found that. Answered a question for me.

TY TY TY Capri for putting this back up. I have seen this slideshow about 25 times and I always stop at certain pictures to get a better look-see. Like the one in the living room with the mirror above the fireplace - you can see in that mirror but not much to see.

Anyway, I noticed in another set of pics that the back door was gone and that LE must have put a piece of plywood over the back door. I even posted about it.

WELL - in this slideshow - pic #11 - you can see the back door and the plywood. The actual door is standing open. So, why?

LE TOOK THE DOORKNOB! Look at the door really well - the doorknob is missing. HOPING AND :praying: THAT LE HAS A REAL GOOD SET OF PRINTS OFF THAT KNOB!!

Holy cow, Owl! Great catch! I noticed that the molding around the door frame had been pulled away, but never noticed the door knob missing.

ETA: I wouldn't think LE would be looking for prints, though, since AB, EB and Z would all be expected to have prints on this door. But perhaps they took it to establish that these were the only prints on the door, thus pointing to the fact that there was no intruder? Or perhaps looking for gasoline, char smudges, etc., on this door? Something that shows the fire was set by someone who came in and went out of this door? Hmmm.

Slide #11 also shows cans of paint and paint rollers (on that silver shelving unit). Wonder if someone had painted recently?

Holy cow, Owl! Great catch! I noticed that the molding around the door frame had been pulled away, but never noticed the door knob missing.

ETA: I wouldn't think LE would be looking for prints, though, since AB, EB and Z would all be expected to have prints on this door. But perhaps they took it to establish that these were the only prints on the door, thus pointing to the fact that there was no intruder? Or perhaps looking for gasoline, char smudges, etc., on this door? Something that shows the fire was set by someone who came in and went out of this door? Hmmm.
Yes, BUT if those prints are in Zahra's blood - well then.................

Yes, BUT if those prints are in Zahra's blood - well then.................

Right...we're on the same page. Not just any old fingerprint, but one in blood, gasoline, ashes, anything that would point to EB/AB having something to do with either the fire or the disposal.

(mentally insert the praying emoticon here, because I can't find the stupid thing.)

GREAT CATCH WOO!

Fingerprints--here is one good place where a total ABSENCE of Zahra's prints would be a huge red flag.

Could be blood, could be they got a decomp hit on one or both knobs?

I really would like to know what that note on the fridge says (photo 12).

I would love to know what the letter on the fridge is all about..

I thought the ref. was taken out and doors taken off? Was there another one, other than the one in the pict?

I would love to know what the letter on the fridge is all about..

Although I'm sure if it were anything significant LE would have taken it.. I'm still curious. One would expect to see a child's drawings, colorings, doodles and/or graded "home-school" papers, perhaps? Instead of one big (seemingly) typed up paragraph on a blank white paper.

I am curious as well, trying to figure out how to get at it....

I thought the ref. was taken out and doors taken off? Was there another one, other than the one in the pict?

Jo, that report came from a CNN crewman at the house... we suspect that they removed the fridge because it was in the way of something, took the door off it because they are LE and you don't leave a fridge outside without taking the door off, and then reassembled and returned it. KWIM?

When this slideshow first came out we were still back in the threads, and so I don't remember who pointed this out originally... but on top of the fireplace mantel there is what appears to be a Grim Reaper statuette. This is slide 7, on the R side of the mantel.

I tried to blow up the fridge letter and do not have the requisite capacities. Definitely want to know!

When this slideshow first came out we were still back in the threads, and so I don't remember who pointed this out originally... but on top of the fireplace mantel there is what appears to be a Grim Reaper statuette. This is slide 7, on the R side of the mantel.

I tried to blow up the fridge letter and do not have the requisite capacities. Definitely want to know!

That was me. But then Sarx reminded me that this was the halloween season, so maybe not an odd thing to find in a home. :blushing:

I am not positive but I see a door knob in the picture. If you look in the tank there is a reflection of a metal door knob. Maybe it is just the angle that is making it look that way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back