Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #18 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the grim reaper have a halo on top of his head?

It does look like the name is associated with death, so dunno who it is.
MOO

Did we ever discover dad's name? Could older brother be a JR?

Maybe this is wishful thinking?

jmo

i feel like i keep hearing lucky . in the news, sierras twitter, ATG myspace. it kind of got me thinking.. i know he'd been calling himself lucky obviously for a while. my question is what makes him believe he is so lucky? did he survive something? make it out of somewhere? idk .. but basically my concern is he avidly goes out and hunts girls. and maybe hes LUCKY enough to get away with so many (and is fully aware of this fact!). maybe he considers himself lucky because he doesnt hear about the assaults on the news/media outlets/ maybe these assaults are recieving small side articles in local newspapers. and when i say local i mean nearby counties/cities throughout norcal. i know if i put myself in his head and he really is guilty i wouldnt be assaulting/committing these crimes in my very own city, not even near it. maybe most of the assaults arent even being reported! what if these girls are scared? i mean i know i hear about assaults on woman all the time even in my own local newspaper. and i live in a pretty tiny town. hopefully what im trying to say makes sense lol.
but i dont think this idea is all that far fetched? i mean obviously Antolin had a car in his myspace videos. he was also considering himself lucky then... hes been driving for a while clearly. not only that i come from a hispanic family, most of the men in my family started driving YOUNG. like im talking 13-. ive been to mexico ive literally seen children driving trucks in the rural areas.

also.. mushroom photo looked like it had a devil and graves on it? i mean shrooms? some people consider shrooms as a religous expierence. like they consider it spiritual. its just so random. he was obviously also clearly into drugs. this maybe far fetched but ive thought this since i saw his marijuana photos . would it be crazy if he was sierras drug dealer? or somehow she met him somewhere and he mentioned he sells weed. WHO knows. i could be wrong tho.. im pretty sure if he was a drug dealer we'd know by now. but then again that community may not be interested on snitching themselves out letting police know they smoke and buy illegaly.

DEF. JMO AND THAT ONLY!

If this pic came from his MySpace account.. Or whatever it is... Isn't it like 3 yrs old?

No idea; only that he died in Mexico in Dec 2011 after an adventure-filled life at 29.

Well maybe the death symbolizes his brothers deportation.

Or, more likely, I'm reading WAY too much into things and need to go to bed ;)

the all seeing/evil eye i believe is big in Judaism. i remember i had an indian friend ( he was muslim) who was speaking down on jews.. he was telling me they were evil ( his opinion) i forgot what he was saying but i guess the evil eye had a lot to do with their wealth. i forgot but it was very interesting. but its def. not just used in that culture. its used in mexican culture as well. basically the evil eye is the belief that someone can look at you with jealousy or envy and something bad can happen to you. but i know there way more to it i just cannot remember for the life of me. hopefully these articles explain better.

http://otherworldmystery.com/the-evil-eye-and-the-all-seeing-eye

http://www.luckymojo.com/evileye.html

Here's a google street view of the dam at Uvas.

Uvas-res.jpg

But since the maggot told his Mom about Uvas, I would bet she is anywhere but there.

Thank you so much!

It sure looks like it would be possible for a strong looking man to carry a 110 pound body out onto the dam.

What I can't see is if there is a sluice under the dam, to let the overflow water out. Is this normal for California? To have a reservoir with no outlet at all? How would that work if there were more water inflow than the basin was designed for? Would they just let it flood?

I turned whatever that image is that looks like some sort of mushroom, into a negative image, just to see if you can see whatever those letters are easier?

Attachments

• negativeimage.jpg
    negativeimage.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 107
There is a road coming from town right to Uvas Reservoir

Thank you so much.

It does look easily approachable, I can see why LE is so interested.

It also looks like there's no outflow at all but it also looks like the reservoir was low at the time the photo was taken. I think I see the "bathtub rings" of higher water marks. I can't see anything that looks like a water channel on the other side of the dam, though.

Is the "Google 2012" the year this photo was actually taken or is it just Google renewing the copyright to the image?

Thank you so much.

It does look easily approachable, I can see why LE is so interested.

It also looks like there's no outflow at all but it also looks like the reservoir was low at the time the photo was taken. I think I see the "bathtub rings" of higher water marks. I can't see anything that looks like a water channel on the other side of the dam, though.

Is the "Google 2012" the year this photo was actually taken or is it just Google renewing the copyright to the image?

I'm really not certain.

playing with it - I can see it! But I think there are more letters than that. I'll upload a picture.

I see

Bubble letters - Antolin Garcia

Bubble with - S@#! Happens under the "Shrooms" I think he says that cause these are Shrooms and
they are grown in S^!% (street ones anyway)

7 on a spraycan

Cross
Star
1 Sun
1 Eyeball
1 Flower
1 Demon head thing
a knife/dagger
a crescent shaped maybe moon
In the far right is it a small grim reaper thing with a dagger over a gravestone? kinda looks like that

But to be honest, I've seen so many doodles like this from high schoolers. The items are an odd assortment
of not so friendly things but I don't think its much more than a doodle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member