Haleigh's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my wish for all of us: that we wake up one morning, take our coffee over to the computer and find out that either, all the missing children have been found alive, or the murderers or SODDI's have been arrested. :please:

I think the cousin Ronald was speaking of was JSq, the a/c tech - but I wonder why he was there? Certainly not to do a service call arriving at 5 p.m. That's a Crock! (IMO) Had there been an emergency need for his services, it would be possible. Supposedly his purpose was for routine maintenance. :floorlaugh:

What a coincidence on the night HaLeigh vanished, we know three of Ronald's relatives were there at 202 Green ... Were they having a family reunion and he was not invited? Oh yea, he was at werk!

I am not so sure JO had been there that evening. If it is true that Misty was not there earlier that night, odds are, neither was JO. :waitasec:

You can't get a a/c tech after hours anytime unless it's a heat wave. This was not a business call if he was there in Febuary. JMO.

Sure makes me wonder what Ron's cousin, the a/c man was doing at Ron's house after work hours in the winter. I'm suspicious like that though. JMO

Also, if this is the a/c man. He knew Haleigh. He knew if he saw her or not. This family is close and he was just another puppet to parrot that "Ron was at werk.'. Wasn't he?
:waitasec:

That always made me wonder. The ac man was cleared immediately, never named, never interviewed on tv. He seemed like such a key individual.
The relationship, however, does not strike me as odd. I recently moved to a very small town and everyone is related. Everyone. So of course the ac man was related to Ron and probably half the town.

Concerning the recent tape I posted, who do you believe rc is talking about being there at the MH that night? He talks over his mother and says, "My cousin was there".

IMO, he could be saying it is Jason Squires but others think it was Hope. If it were Hope, why hasn't her name come up before? I noticed, in other interviews, that rc gets real haughty when he mentions the AC guy was there. Is that because it is his cousin and his cousin will stand by him, regardless? Why wasn't this cousin aspect been explored?

TN was out there yapping about her mother being there. Who lives around the corner from annette? Donald Squires, the father of Jason. Did Jason go over there? Was the Squires family more involved than we believe? Donald is the husband of Elisa and the father of Jason. It is a fact that rc is close to his uncle. I wonder how close he is to Jason.

Ok. My mind has'nt quit thinking about this. If misty was'nt there. Tn or gms would have to sit. Somebody gives Haleigh &/or jr. Something to sleep. in this theory. They leave the kids then badger misty to check on the kids.she finds unresposive Haleigh. She starts blowing up the phones to ron at work. He calls tn who initiates the coverup. This is the time gms & ? Show up. I think someone threw some death related stuff into the dumpster. And forgive me but I think the cummings took Haleighs body away while misty & her brothers helped get rid of drug stuff in mh.like a 3 stooges shoot, throwing things willy nilly.pot platnts, bedding.mattress. misty bleach cleaning. Maybe at the supervison/help of one of the squires men. So some intimidation is involved. All while ron is freaking at work.on his phone. (I can't wait for PDM case.)
Maybe the earlier 911 call that is eluded to is from lindsey finding out & freaking but doesnt follow thru w/ telling anything more. I think misty's family wanted to help misty knowing she was going to take the fall but then misty kept to her story & to ron. Idk.

W/ all the cummings right there I can picture them swarming in and taking care of the 'situation' real quick then hiding & letting. Anyone eles take the heat. They lucked out that misty came w/ her own circus.

This is now taking my #1 spot. #2 always had ron/misty fighting, hurting Haleigh. All moo.

You can't get a a/c tech after hours anytime unless it's a heat wave. This was not a business call if he was there in Febuary. JMO.

Sure makes me wonder what Ron's cousin, the a/c man was doing at Ron's house after work hours in the winter. I'm suspicious like that though. JMO

Also, if this is the a/c man. He knew Haleigh. He knew if he saw her or not. This family is close and he was just another puppet to parrot that "Ron was at werk.'. Wasn't he?

In Florida, we have heat pumps. A/c and heat are all one unit. We tend to call the repairman the "a/c guy" , even when the person is there to fix the heat. I suppose because they normally are doing the a/c. I live in Satsuma, and though I have not used the company that is purported to be at Ron's house, I have had repairmen at my home doing the last call of the day at 5 pm. Go DePreist Heating & Air!

I've been trying to put a few things together, and I'm not getting very far. What was it about Tommy's story,that made LE search Shell Harbor? He failed a LDT, but even if they didn't know, there had to have been something there that backed up what they already knew. Tommy gave them something, IMO. Also, I don't remember his name, but one of the LE men said Misty knew she was in a lot of trouble. According to Tommy's story, (and backed up by Misty), she was nothing more than a background player, hiding under the covers. So, how does this correlate into her being in a lot of trouble? If they believed the gist of the story, (and it looks like they might have, hence the search), why single Misty out for trouble? why not name JO, the supposed murderer and Tommy, the accomplice? That statement about Misty knowing she was in trouble, has really made me ponder what LE actually meant. It looks like they know what happened, Misty was the culprit, knew Tommy's story was a lie, but thought he was truthful about the location...but I just don't know. MOO.

I've been trying to put a few things together, and I'm not getting very far. What was it about Tommy's story,that made LE search Shell Harbor? He failed a LDT, but even if they didn't know, there had to have been something there that backed up what they already knew. Tommy gave them something, IMO. Also, I don't remember his name, but one of the LE men said Misty knew she was in a lot of trouble. According to Tommy's story, (and backed up by Misty), she was nothing more than a background player, hiding under the covers. So, how does this correlate into her being in a lot of trouble? If they believed the gist of the story, (and it looks like they might have, hence the search), why single Misty out for trouble? why not name JO, the supposed murderer and Tommy, the accomplice? That statement about Misty knowing she was in trouble, has really made me ponder what LE actually meant. It looks like they know what happened, Misty was the culprit, knew Tommy's story was a lie, but thought he was truthful about the location...but I just don't know. MOO.

Imo. I just don't think tommy was given more of a task than ridding the mh of anything bad.drugs.parphenalia.playboys.dirty dishes & laundry they prolly just dumped into gabage bags a literally dumped. Mayb some of these things were later retrieved or dispursed of more properly. He might have known where to find "a" item. And not one of signicance as to where Haleigh is now.imo those references to misty are what they are. LE knew she was helping in some way the disappearing of Haleigh Cummings. Jmo.

I have been thinking of the following scenerio the past couple of days:

The Polygraph ...
Question: LE to TomC, "Did you enter the MH?" TomC: No

I suspect he did enter the house looking for drugs. He knew Ronald was at werk and Misty was with TimC, ChelsC & JO. Ronald's children were not there - he knows that because he turned on the lights, searched the MH for drugs and knew there was no one home. He found some xanex, went home to meet his lovely wife when she arrived home from class, they ate, she crashed, he took the drugs, and then passes out (we know of this result as we later learn of him passed out at the bus stop). Later, Linds freaks out with the dog barking and gets scared; does she call Misty to see if she is alright? Does she wake TomC to go see what is happening? Does TomC walk over there and witness "something" ... why the rat? I know we keep going over and over the rat theory. To put a headless rat in someone's mailbox is sending a threatening message that you better keep your mouth shut about something. jmo.

Another thought, the kids were not even at 202 Green that evening. Whatever happened to HaLeigh occurred somewhere else.

I don't recall reading anything in the police report about JR being there. Does anyone have knowledge that it states he was present upon their arrival?

The Polygraph ...

I suspect he did enter the house looking for drugs. He knew Ronald was at werk and Misty was with TimC, ChelsC & JO. Ronald's children were not there - he knows that because he turned on the lights, searched the MH for drugs and knew there was no one home. He found some xanex, went home to meet his lovely wife when she arrived home from class, they ate, she crashed, he took the drugs, and then passes out (we know of this result as we later learn of him passed out at the bus stop). Later, Linds freaks out with the dog barking and gets scared; does she call Misty to see if she is alright? Does she wake TomC to go see what is happening? Does TomC walk over there and witness "something" ... why the rat? I know we keep going over and over the rat theory. To put a headless rat in someone's mailbox is sending a threatening message that you better keep your mouth shut about something. jmo.

Another thought, the kids were not even at 202 Green that evening. Whatever happened to HaLeigh occurred somewhere else.I don't recall reading anything in the police report about JR being there. Does anyone have knowledge that it states he was present upon their arrival?

I believe Haleigh, Misty & Ron were at the Magonla address, & this is where Little Haleigh was murdered. I really don't know where Butterbeasn was. I pray he didn't see too much.

I don't think we will ever get the truth from these "people", and that we should move on....but we never will!!!!!

Putting the puzzle pieces together ...

1) We heard Ronald tell Cobra .... the aligators .... JO favorite fishing spot
2) Tommy stated he told LE what they wanted to hear, anything to get himself out of jail (with hopes of saving his marriage, Linds was starting to slip away-imo)
3) Someone saw Misty walking with a garbage bag in the area of her parents house (I think it was her clothes that Ronald threw out in the yard, some may think she had something else in it=impossible to carry imo)
4) Ma/Pa lived in the area & it hadn't been searched
= probably should search it to rule it out, who knows what may be found.

What I found most suspicious about the search was TN and GGMS going out there. This is the only time I have heard GGMS out searching and only the 2nd time with TN (remember the hog pens). Why would they bother going out there when they knew LE was planning to do so? strange behavior ... imo

I forgot about tn & ggms showing up there. Was'nt it the day before or something? Imo misty gave heads up. I still think tommy was only given minimal task cause they just knew him. Ultimately I think misty had to go around satsuma picking up tommys stash of stuff to get rid of. Obviously he had something to worry the women enough to do their own pre-search. Did they hang around for the actual search?
Haha the hog search. Imo was to appease cobra/camera. Tn did'nt put much effort into that one.

The Polygraph ...

Another thought, the kids were not even at 202 Green that evening. Whatever happened to HaLeigh occurred somewhere else.

I don't recall reading anything in the police report about JR being there. Does anyone have knowledge that it states he was present upon their arrival?

BBM
The incident report mentions where the children were supposedly sleeping that night, but not a mention of the child being there when LE was there. I think we discussed it at the time. Exactly where was he when LE arrived there? It clearly mentions Teresa N arriving on the scene and that she produced the photograph of Haleigh.

RJr might be mentioned in the redacted sections, which is quite likely.

Read it here:

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf

I'd like to know why one line is redacted in the portion about the search and the streets they were searching. Right before the line about Buffalo Bluff Road and the railroad crossing. What's the mystery?

I think TN & <modsnip> went out to the river the afternoon (Monday) before the search began (Tuesday). They had gotten word from FH (Misty's grandma) by telephone that a search of the river was going to take place. Per <modsnip> and FH's appearance on NG. We got an earful that night and that's when we learned <modsnip> had gone to the mh and changed the children's shirts on the porch, while they were eating, on a cold February night!

As I remember it, the service call was not placed by RC but by the owner of the place that he rented.

If the guy turned out to be RC's cousin, it was probably just a coincidence, but it's too bad that they were related, because an independent serviceman, may have been able to shed more light on what he observed. RC's family just seem to close ranks.

BBM
The incident report mentions where the children were supposedly sleeping that night, but not a mention of the child being there when LE was there. I think we discussed it at the time. Exactly where was he when LE arrived there? It clearly mentions Teresa N arriving on the scene and that she produced the photograph of Haleigh.

RJr might be mentioned in the redacted sections, which is quite likely.

Read it here:

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf

I'd like to know why one line is redacted in the portion about the search and the streets they were searching. Right before the line about Buffalo Bluff Road and the railroad crossing. What's the mystery?

I think TN & <modsnip> went out to the river the afternoon (Monday) before the search began (Tuesday). They had gotten word from FH (Misty's grandma) by telephone that a search of the river was going to take place. Per <modsnip> and FH's appearance on NG. We got an earful that night and that's when we learned <modsnip> had gone to the mh and changed the children's shirts on the porch, while they were eating, on a cold February night!

Zoe, if it wasn't so sad, so tragic, I'd be laughing. But of course, we can't. Poor, poor Little Haleigh! Also, thank you for the above.

They've got to prove he lied. Casey they could prove where she didn't work and that the nanny didn't exist. I'm sure if Putnam County really wanted to they could prove they all lied to include Granny Sykes and Mother Theresa. Its a sad sad situation and you can't tell me someone doesn't know something including LE. Its too bad Mark Furman wasn't in the market to write another book because this is one case that needs solving along with the Bobo case or Hailey Dunn case.[/QUOTE]

Took two of my grandkids camping the last four days and boy am I tired. Just reading through posts I haven't seen yet and I totally agree with BBM of your post, 100%.

I just found this..wondering if any of the arrested were players in HaLeigh's case

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement has arrested 103 people in a three-county prescription drug trafficking investigation.

The agency announced the arrests Wednesday morning after an eight-month investigation in Flagler, Putnam and St. Johns counties that resulted in the seizure of more than 1,500 prescription pills.

In Putnam County, 68 people were arrested.

"The illegal diversion and sale of prescription drugs has been a problem for many years, but it has clearly become Putnam County's number one drug problem over the past two or three," said Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy. "This prescription drug epidemic impacts nearly every family in one way or another."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/FDLE-d...h-Fla/-/475880/15476286/-/yrx4rf/-/index.html

They show a poster will small arrest pictures and you can't read the peoples' names....Ugh!

Googled and found this: contains pictures and names

The Tri-County Narcotics Task Force is made up of the Putnam, St. Johns and Flagler county sheriff's offices; FDLE, Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives; St. Augustine Beach Police Department; Homeland Security Investigations; and the Palatka Police Department.

pdf listing of names:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/assetpool/documents/120711042325_Pain Management Spreadsheet.pdf

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...ion-pills-seized-in-Operation-Pain-Management

I didn't recognize any of the names.. it has been so long...fresh eyes and young minds may find someone.

Dear God...Please Bring HaLeigh Home to Those That Love Her!

I don't recognize any names. It's a bit scary the area has so much drug dealing by so many! Looks like LE has their hands full. Yikes!

I don't recognize any names. It's a bit scary the area has so much drug dealing by so many! Looks like LE has their hands full. Yikes!

Wouldn't it be great if one, just one, of these people knew something about Haleigh's case, and made a deal with LE?:woohoo:

I just found this..wondering if any of the arrested were players in HaLeigh's case

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement has arrested 103 people in a three-county prescription drug trafficking investigation.

The agency announced the arrests Wednesday morning after an eight-month investigation in Flagler, Putnam and St. Johns counties that resulted in the seizure of more than 1,500 prescription pills.

In Putnam County, 68 people were arrested.

"The illegal diversion and sale of prescription drugs has been a problem for many years, but it has clearly become Putnam County's number one drug problem over the past two or three," said Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy. "This prescription drug epidemic impacts nearly every family in one way or another."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/FDLE-d...h-Fla/-/475880/15476286/-/yrx4rf/-/index.html

They show a poster will small arrest pictures and you can't read the peoples' names....Ugh!

Googled and found this: contains pictures and names

The Tri-County Narcotics Task Force is made up of the Putnam, St. Johns and Flagler county sheriff's offices; FDLE, Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives; St. Augustine Beach Police Department; Homeland Security Investigations; and the Palatka Police Department.

pdf listing of names:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/assetpool/documents/120711042325_Pain Management Spreadsheet.pdf

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...ion-pills-seized-in-Operation-Pain-Management

I didn't recognize any of the names.. it has been so long...fresh eyes and young minds may find someone.

Dear God...Please Bring HaLeigh Home to Those That Love Her!

sooo is it coincidental that ron was making his way around to various prisons and maybe a court house appearance that no one really knows much about except a blurb about a pre-Haleigh child custody issue.??? I would think ron and his family would know some of these arrested, being a prominent Putnam county family and all. jmo.

sooo is it coincidental that ron was making his way around to various prisons and maybe a court house appearance that no one really knows much about except a blurb about a pre-Haleigh child custody issue.??? I would think ron and his family would know some of these arrested, being a prominent Putnam county family and all. jmo.

BBM I agree Toby. I'm praying that at least 1 of these 103 people arrested knows RC and has knowledge of how Haleigh died. Then when he/she figures out that RC gave up info of them, will also give up info on RC about Haleigh. After all, turn about is fair play...:waiting::yesss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong