New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pure speculation on my part but I wonder if his Family is afraid of him :scared:

I was just thinking that...

I imagine they would be afraid of this guy...knowing he has so many aggravated assault charges... And the type of drugs he has been recently charged for using... (Meth)...

:eek:

IMO Dylan is in federal custody, not state. Could be the weakest link. JMO

Yeah, I would tend to agree. His mother said as much in an interview. However, Vinelink does show him in Obion Cty. May just be another delayed data entry issue (not moving him on paper)...

Can you tell me about Zach, three men, Holly and the coon junt? How did you hear about this? Has the media known about this guy before this arrest? How do we know this info.? It looks like LE may have been tracking him for awhile and was just waiting for their chance to nab him and conduct a search warrant.

What is this all about? Was he stalking her? Intercepted her as she was on her way to school? But why do people think this was a group effort?

snipped to focus on the question that bounced off my post on above tlc

Danielle Darnell, who lives in the area, says she and Holly Bobo's mother saw three men acting strangely one week before Holly disappeared. She says she has known Adams her whole life.

Darnell says Adams and two of his friends were following Holly at a coon hunt dinner.

"Holly was on stage walking around the coon hunt. They basically stalked her a little bit," she said.

http://www.waff.com/story/24851937/search-warrants-executed-in-holly-bobo-case

They may have been tracking him. But his lengthy arrest record does make me question what he was doing on the streets to begin with. Again, just speculation. A couple of things have made me go hmmmm.

Why don't they just post the affidavits they apparently have in their hands? MSM always dribbles stuff out, one story at a time...

"In a statement to WSMV Channel 4 News on Monday, Zachary Adam's mother, Cindy Adams, said: "This investigation is about finding Holly Bobo, and the family does not want anyone to lose sight of that. Zachary Adams has, to my knowledge, not been questioned by the TBI regarding Holly Bobo's case, yet he is still incarcerated in the county jail with a minor assault charge and they have set his bail at $1 million. His brother, Dylan Adams, has been interrogated without an attorney present and held in federal holding."

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140304/NEWS01/140304031

A minor assault charge????????? Is she kidding or drinking the koolaid?

Does she even realize how serious it is to hold a gun to someone's head and threaten to gut them with a knife?

I have such disdain for mothers like this who minimize every thing.:mad:

And if old Zach has stolen pearls in his home then he is sinking faster than the Titanic. I guess his mom will say 'oh its only pearls .........not diamonds. No big deal.':tantrum:

IMO

Danielle Darnell, who lives in the area, says she and Holly Bobo's mother saw three men acting strangely one week before Holly disappeared. She says she has known Adams her whole life.

Darnell says Adams and two of his friends were following Holly at a coon hunt dinner.

"Holly was on stage walking around the coon hunt. They basically stalked her a little bit," she said.

http://www.waff.com/story/24851937/search-warrants-executed-in-holly-bobo-case

They may have been tracking him. But his lengthy arrest record does make me question what he was doing on the streets to begin with. Again, just speculation. A couple of things have made me go hmmmm.

So sorry, what is a coon hunt? (raccoon hunt?) and why was Holly there on stage?

This case is truly bizarre. I've followed it from the beginning so I'm glad to see they are getting somewhere now. Hopefully. Hoping they find Holly soon, it's been too long.

WTH is with this clown?
NewsChannel5.com
28 minutes ago
Hundreds of pounds of pearls connected to the arrest of Zachary Adams, whose home was searched in connection with the Holly Bobo disappearance.

NC5_ChrisConte has the latest details coming up on NewsChannel 5 at 6 p.m.

Hundreds of pounds of pearls...

Are those oyster pearls?....

Or is "pearls" a drug related slang term?

:waitasec:

So sorry, what is a coon hunt? (raccoon hunt?) and why was Holly there on stage?

Yes, (ra)coon hunt.
Decatur County -- World's Largest Coon Hunt is held yearly, and apparently HB was on stage for some reason... unclear on why.

A minor assault charge????????? Is she kidding or drinking the koolaid?

Does she even realize how serious it is to hold a gun to someone's head and threaten to gut them with a knife?

I have such disdain for mothers like this who minimize every thing.:mad:

And if old Zach has stolen pearls in his home then he is sinking faster than the Titanic. I guess his mom will say 'oh its only pearls .........not diamonds. No big deal.':tantrum:

IMO

Totally agree. And she is also wrong about Dylan. The only way he would have been interrogated without a lawyer is if he himself allowed that to happen and he started answering questions without asking for a lawyer.

Just a minor assualt. Sure. Maybe one of them are involved in a simple minor murder too.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24886626/documents-reveal-details-leading-up-to-zachary-adams-arrest
Events leading up to arrest of ZA. Connecting some dots... with the pearls, etc. Seems this has a lot more to do with other crimes than it does HB.

The pearl heist may have started it but LE doesn't bring in cadaver dogs to search out pearls.

Even the TBI has said the SWs are connected to Holly's case.

It isn't unheard of for someone to start singing about another crime if they get caught with stolen goods. And why would they impound 4 vehicles from the Adams compound.

LE is killing two birds with one stone. One crime leads to another. I have seen it happen before.

IMO

Yes, (ra)coon hunt.
Decatur County -- World's Largest Coon Hunt is held yearly, and apparently HB was on stage for some reason... unclear on why.

OK thanks. Why is there a stage? Is it a party of some kind? Sorry for my questions.

They are freshwater, farmed pearls. In the article I posted a bit above they indicate that. They are farmed in Benton Co apparently and often stolen (other links posted). Wonder who they sell them to? Gotta be out of the direct area I'd think.

Yes, (ra)coon hunt.

From what I remember , she sang at the coon hunt. Her cousin is a semi-famous country singer also.

I guess it is real pearls. I wouldn't think there would be many heist for pearls these days but maybe so.

They can be sold so I guess pearls are as good as any.

I saw a photo of the bags of pearls on FB but I couldn't tell if they were pearls or pills.

IMO

OK thanks. Why is there a stage? Is it a party of some kind? Sorry for my questions.
It is a fundraiser for St Jude's, so I'd imagine there are some announcements or raffles and the like. Maybe they have local musical acts? IDK. But I want a coon hound in the worst way. (O/T)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson