IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it would be short...what can they really say? They aren't asking America to look out for a suspect, and they can only show her picture and tell where she was last seen...

It was a very short segment. Kind of disappointing. No new info at all.

I knew it would be short...what can they really say? They aren't asking America to look out for a suspect, and they can only show her picture and tell where she was last seen...

Yeah, not much to say @ this point...

FYI - I did not mean to come across as critical of the length. I was simply letting the other poster know that it was over.

Yeah, not much to say @ this point...

FYI - I did not mean to come across as critical of the length. I was simply letting the other poster know that it was over.

I know, I think some may be expecting an entire show, or half the show, dedicated to this case, but when they do a segment on a missing person, it is always very brief.

Is Lauren's FB page searchable?? I haven't been able to find her.

I can no longer find Corey Rossman and Jesse Wolff either. I see above that Jesse changed his name. That is weird to me. It was private anyway. All you could see was his friends and some info, you couldn't see his wall.

I've never found Jay Rosenbaum.

Is Lauren's FB page searchable?? I haven't been able to find her.

I can no longer find Corey Rossman and Jesse Wolff either. I see above that Jesse changed his name. That is weird to me. It was private anyway. All you could see was his friends and some info, you couldn't see his wall.

I've never found Jay Rosenbaum.

I think just in the last few minutes, that JW facebook, under the different name, is now gone - or changed again.

From what was reported, based on some tip. But nothing came out of it so far.

I think he/she is talking about the next day search done by family, locals and friends. They went straight to the lakes.

bumping
A couple of pointers for new members and existing members who haven't posted in awhile:

Do not link to Facebook, Myspace and other social networking sites associated with individuals such as relatives and friends of victims and suspects. Generally, it is okay to link to a victim's page or a suspect's page after an arrest is made.

Do not copy and paste posts or comments from other sites. If you come across a post/comment that is pertinent to the discussion, type a sentence or two describing what it says, and then post a link. Please use common sense when referencing comments from other sites.

We can cut and paste from news articles, but no more than 10% of the original article. And always provide a link.

Here are a couple of threads that contain helpful user information. There are others posted in the sticky section of the forums.

Terms of Service - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Threadiquette- Questions about rules welcome here - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I think just in the last few minutes, that JW facebook, under the different name, is now gone - or changed again.

I found him. If you type in Jesse and then change the education search to Indiana University he will come up. Same avatar as before.

I see a KT mentioned upthread. Can someone help with that id?

He was interviewed a few days back by the press. He was in a video. He was saying how he has seen her before walking by his building which is where CR lives. I am very sure he has nothing to do with this case. The press qas trying to get quotes from residents.

Ok so CR's ATTY who has had no issue being open with the media since his first having been retained(which I personally feel is refreshing as with so many cases NO one, even loose lipped Attys have a blip to say..).. So I do like that he seems to be quite open with the media.. As well as his being the former DA makes me feel as tho his word isn't as useless as a grain of salt(IMO holds a tad bit more weight..lol.. But not much..lol)

With him today making the statement thT he is in contact with MB&JR's Attys and when asked if felt any of the three were in any way involved he said, "Absolutely NOT"..

He nor his client in anyway benefit by his stating this so might it be he actually believes this to be the case.. And he does know a helluva alot more about this case thN we do.

Just something I'd been thinking about...

I found him. If you type in Jesse and then change the education search to Indiana University he will come up. Same avatar as before.

How do you change eduction search? Thanks

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979424501

As she was last seen around 4:00 am Saturday, surveillance footage of Spierer's apartment building show her arguing with what police refer to as "several" men. Now why hasn't this been reported on more greatly?

Who spirited this girl away?

I totally agree with the above statements. However, I posted something earlier today that I'll paraphrase.

Yesterday, I told my boyfriend the theory about JW's friends telling him what had happened and JW freaking out.

My boyfriend, a former frat brother, completely disagreed with my theory. He told me it's a "man code" to wait until the next day to tell your friend if his girlfriend is cheating on him (or suspecting such). That way cooler heads prevail. He seemed fairly confident that most of the guys he knows would agree.

Personally, I'd think to the contrary, but hey, I'm not a guy!

I agree, and I am a guy. The Rossman character (who already has a history of being a belligerent drunk) just happens to lose his memory on the most inconvenient night of his life. Right. Then in an interview says "I hope they find her soon" while he's looking down, as if he's thinking "I hope they don't find her at all." She probably walked home with him because she felt bad that her boyfriend's buddies gave him what he had coming to him. Then they supposedly asked her to stay "because it was so late..." Really? 4:00am is so much different than 3:10am? They thought it was TOO LATE for her to walk home such a short distance, but then let her go by herself? I think she tried to unsuccessfully leave Beth's and Rossman's apartment building...

<modsnip>

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979424501

Who spirited this girl away?

It has been reported on a few times. That article is over two days old at this point.

http://www.fox41.com/story/14877446/police-missing-iu-student-was-not-involved-in-fight

"I'm not going to talk about the altercation except to restate Lauren was not involved," he said repeatedly.

I think people saw Rossman :loser: get into an argument/fight and assumed it was her...it doesn't seem conceivable that her boyfriend's friends would do anything to harm her, especially from the reports I've heard about their relationship. From all accounts I've read - which is just about all of them - Wolff was nowhere around the area.

How do you change eduction search? Thanks

If you put his regular name in the search and search for that, his full name doesn't come up. So do that. Then over to the left, click on People, then a box at the top with "Location" will pop up. Drop that menu down, change to education, put Indiana university. Then search just the name Jesse.

It has been reported on a few times. That article is over two days old at this point.

http://www.fox41.com/story/14877446/police-missing-iu-student-was-not-involved-in-fight

"I'm not going to talk about the altercation except to restate Lauren was not involved," he said repeatedly.

I think people saw Rossman :loser: get into an argument/fight and assumed it was her...it doesn't seem conceivable that her boyfriend's friends would do anything to harm her, especially from the reports I've heard about their relationship. From all accounts I've read - which is just about all of them - Wolff was nowhere around the area.

Yet the police are not ruling out her boyfriend, so maybe there are text messages to him around that time that indicate he heard about the trouble at Lauren's building. There has to be some reason, unless he simply was home alone and cannot prove it.

Is there any documentation stating that the boys in the confrontation WERE actually JW's friends?

I keep seeing in articles that they were "acquaintances" of Lauren, but never heard them reported as JW's friends. Can someone please send me a link that states they are?

Is there any documentation stating that the boys in the confrontation WERE actually JW's friends?

I keep seeing in articles that they were "acquaintances" of Lauren, but never heard them reported as JW's friends. Can someone please send me a link that states they are?

Bloomington police confirmed in a press conference Friday morning, that a physical fight broke out between Lauren's friend, Corey Rossman, and her boyfriend's friends.

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/lookout-missing-indiana-student/story?id=13795906

http://www.wsbt.com/news/wxin-famil...t-offers-100k-reward-20110609,0,6945377.story

This witness told Fox59 News that Spierer appeared intoxicated and Rossman was paying what could be described as, "inappropriate," attention to her.

Still, Rossman was in the fifth floor lobby of the apartment building just before Spierer disappeared when a witness said he was punched by a friend of Jesse Wolff’s. Wolff is Spierer’s boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah