2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
katydid

In other news:
Backing away already, or trying to throw off the media?

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/17/us...3&pagewanted=1

Casey Anthony to Be Released From Florida Jail

Quote:
Jose Baez, Ms. Anthony’s criminal lawyer, said he was worried about her safety. But short of giving her some help just after her release, there is little he can do. He did confirm that she was not headed to Puerto Rico.

“I am trying to stay away from that whole thing,” Mr. Baez said about her post-release plans. “I’m her lawyer. I’m not a relative. I am assisting her to a certain extent. There is not much beyond that I can do. As a legal professional, you are always concerned about all of your clients. You want them to go on to live productive lives. I will say that when a person is acquitted in a court of law, that should mean something.”

This is what I was referring to. He seems to be backing away. I sure his PR person told him she was poison.

Hmm, backing away or trying to throw us off the trail???
It will be interesting to see where Baez is flying to for the next little while.
She is his cash cow.

A f#@$#$g Lear Jet!!!!! You have GOT to be kidding me! Blood is squirting from my eyes.

Hmm, backing away or trying to throw us off the trail???
It will be interesting to see where Baez is flying to for the next little while.
She is his cash cow.

I think he will stick with her if money is coming in. Once it doesn't he will be out of there. I still however think she will make allegations against him at some point.

Aren't there other private/executive airports in other cities near Orlando??

This just makes me so angry. I struggle coming up with gas money just to get to and from work and she's strutting out and getting on a private jet. I am screaming so many things at my laptop, it's not even christian like. Somebody <modsnip> was yelled by me more than once. Crime does seem to pay and evil seems to be the way to go. Well not in my house -- I will nickle and dime my gas money and yell at my laptop.

THIS IS JUST SO WRONG. SO FREAKING WRONG. WE LOVE YOU CAYLEE.

I'm up with the rest of you. Crime does not pay. I'd rather be the poorest sob on the planet than be like her. She has, and will continue to live a most misreable life. She'll never have family, friends or true love. She choose to live this way. Let her have her 15 minutes, she'll be forgotten by Tuesday. Broke, alone and shunned by most everyone - forever. I try real hard not to give her much feeling anymore. She's just not worth it. Its just a matter of time before she messes up, its who she is.

We love you Caylee, even though your mother and grandmother didn't.

What if shes in the golf bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member