Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I just found my daughter!! I've been looking for her for a month!!"

Some truth here, please.
Then she must have added later..."But she has been hanging out with her father without my knowledge and he got the gas cans back after he pinned it on the neighbor." :eek:

I buy that but that still doesn't explain why he is changing his stolen gas can story. Seems to me that would have been one of the first things he would have told Cindy. Well, there was that one afternoon that I saw Casey when we got back from vacation. You were at work - or whatever. When they were first talking and establishing where in the world their daughter was and why their granddaughter is missing. So, why, almost 3 weeks later is this just now coming to light? It's BS, that's why!

Well... unless he found something more than gas cans in that trunk.

Yeah, then I can see not telling the wife, who would flip out, as she did, when Casey came home.

And, note, that George called Lee to the house, not because Casey was home and Caylee was missing, but because your mother is upset.

Earlier Cindy stated Casey borrowed the shovel to dig up some bamboo shoots that were spreading in the area where Caylee played.

possible

but maybe it had a key that was left hanging on a wall like in most normal houses... wait im sorry this house aint normal :eek:

r u kidding me- Holly quoting Jesse statement as the 26th or 27th..
Their own camp does not know this case.. Who is this woman?
Presswhore- where is the vortex of dignity behind these creeps?

NG is still showing those tired old photos of Casey in the blue dress. she needs to join WS to get some new ideas for her show.

true..I think the checks were taking while she was in PR..And the cash that was taken I think happened right before she left for that trip in early July too..she referred to it as the money for her trip that Casey convinced her she stuck away somewhere in her sleep...

I would suspect if something happened to Caylee by that point she couldnt go home..so in lots of ways her funds were cut off..GP's seemed to pay for all the essentials up until she left...After not being there a few weeks she was probably in need of money..and from what I can see, she had no real job
I thought she was working? Why did she need to steal money? Oh, it's just a coincidence, huh? I think this whole family has a lot of explaining to do!

Earlier Cindy stated Casey borrowed the shovel to dig up some bamboo shoots that were spreading in the area where Caylee played.
Yes, like Casey wasn't the laziest excuse for a child/parent on the face of the earth!! LMAO It is laughable to think that Casey ever lifted a shovel other than to break that lock. Casey isn't the "yardwork" type, imo! LOL (Have you noticed her perfect pedicure through all this?!)

Ok, when someone's rewatching Greta, would you see WHO makes the comment about the "too bad about the shed" sort of thing? And when that happens (as in when they say that comment was made)? Was in George saying Casey it said to him that day (24th) or CINDY saying Casey said it?

I'm really wondering if they weren't trying to establish that the car, notably the trunk, did not smell on the 24th. That's one of the first things that I thought of. Didn't he say he got them out of the trunk? Meaning the trunk was 'clean' at that time. JMO.

That is exactly what he was doing IMO. It was what he "didn't" say. He didn't say the trunk smelled.:)

The burglary report was taken by the cop who - responded to the residence at 10:20AM on the 24th Report also says the cans were taken sometime between 1800 on 6/22 thru 1000 on 6/24

I believe the date is 6/23 @ 1800 to 6/24 @10:00 AM
http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547
Administrative Information Agency
ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
Report No
08-61530
Supplement No
ORIG
Reported Date
06/24/2008
Reported Time
10:20
CAD Call No
Status
REPORT Nature of Call
BURGLARY
Location of Occurrence
4937 HOPESPRING DR
City
ORLANDO
ZIP Code
Rep Dist
20A
Area
Beat
From Date
06/23/2008
From Time
18:00
To Date
06/24/2008
To Time
10:00

According to the OCSD Property Crimes and Robbery report, it appears as though a car was dispatched on June 22 to the Anthony residence.

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=323
When you get there, change the zone to 20A, click Go for it to update. Then scroll down to
RESIDENTIAL BURGLARY 080061530 4937 HOPESPRING DR 2008/06/22

I believe this is when the car was dispatched to the Anthony's, seperate from the report made, which I believe was made on June 24th.

Then she must have added later..."But she has been hanging out with her father without my knowledge and he got the gas cans back after he pinned it on the neighbor." :eek:

I am going to lose my cookies if I hear them say tomorrow that the gas smelled like Pizza..
or
The rotting pizza smelled like gas thus the smell.
or
The inhalation of the combination of rotting pizza and petral made her have a homicidal incident.

r u kidding me- Holly quoting Jesse statement as the 26th or 27th..
Their own camp does not know this case.. Who is this woman?
Presswhore- where is the vortex of dignity behind these creeps?
Funny you should mention vortex and presswhore in the same sentence in regards to them. :blowkiss:

Casey sucks the life out of me and Cindy...well...you know.

I'm really wondering if they weren't trying to establish that the car, notably the trunk, did not smell on the 24th. That's one of the first things that I thought of. Didn't he say he got them out of the trunk? Meaning the trunk was 'clean' at that time. JMO.
But then he had to have seen the pizza! Or better yet, smelled it. Wait how many days did Cindy actually count back in that media clip?

Ok, when someone's rewatching Greta, would you see WHO makes the comment about the "too bad about the shed" sort of thing? And when that happens (as in when they say that comment was made)? Was in George saying Casey it said to him that day (24th) or CINDY saying Casey said it?

it was george saying casey said it to him and cindy butted in and said "cause I told her in a phone call"

I buy that but that still doesn't explain why he is changing his stolen gas can story. Seems to me that would have been one of the first things he would have told Cindy. Well, there was that one afternoon that I saw Casey when we got back from vacation. You were at work - or whatever. When they were first talking and establishing where in the world their daughter was and why their granddaughter is missing. So, why, almost 3 weeks later is this just now coming to light? It's BS, that's why!

I bet he was planning to go with the first gas can story, but then when he and Cindy met with LE, if the FBI was there, they may have confronted him with his gas-can report and made him explain exactly how that all went down, and he had to tell a form of the truth -- because he'd have to identify his imaginary gas-can stealing neighbor. So they went and picked up the gas cans. Now he's got to keep with the story he told LE or they will know he is not on the up and up (as if they don't already.)

Watching it now will try and listen for this

But then he had to have seen the pizza! Or better yet, smelled it. Wait how many days did Cindy actually count back in that media clip?

The first time? When she was walking out of court? 19, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave