GUILTY NY - Isabella Tennant, 5, Niagara Falls, 27 Aug 2012

Anyone 13 and older can join FB.

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I think it's against the TOS here at Websleuths to post a FB page of anyone underage. The accused is 16. But there still hasn't been any mention of one anyway.

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I think it's against the TOS here at Websleuths to post a FB page of anyone underage. The accused is 16. But there still hasn't been any mention of one anyway.

I may be wrong but if the person of question has been named a suspect or POI, or is the victim, I believe it is within TOS to post their FB info.

But to be sure, click on the alert button and ask a mod. :)

Boy, this sad story makes me dig deep. My mother struggled her whole life with drugs and alcohol, which made for a pretty horrific childhood for me. I was born under the wings of an angel, though, because I made it out alive. By the time I was seven, I was caring for a three month-old baby-my sister. Hiding her in the closet with me when mom came home drunk with God knows who, worrying about the men coming after my sister as well. We were taken by CPS when my mother left us alone for a week and took a drug-fueled jaunt out of state. We went to live with my sister's father, who was another evil man. I began to resent this baby who everyone cared for, clothed, fed, played with-and did not molest. I was one messed up girl, and I hated her. One time when she was about five, I was baby sitting her and I chased her with a butter knife just to hear her scream in fear. I have told this story to my sister as an adult, and she says she does not remember. My point is, and without knowing this 16 year old neighbor's background or family issues I'm just guessing, is it's entirely possible that his attack on this poor girl was nonsexual and completely unprovoked. Perhaps he was simply lonely and rageful and jealous. this poor baby was a sitting target for a kid like that.
Once a very trusted elder told me to, "find many mothers," and so as a mother of two myself, I appreciate the kids in our neighborhood who know where to come to be safe and cared for. One such kid is 13, with the emotional capacity of a seven year old. I met his mother when i went to his house to tell her, and him, that if he was going to hang out at the park (across the street from our house), unsupervised, then he needed to listen to the grown ups and behave appropriately. his mother looks like a meth user. long story, but this kid is alone all day, waits for my much younger son to come outside, and I feel sorry for him. try to teach him, reach him, feed him sometimes, but I can guarantee you he is never, ever unsupervised around my kids. Because I know the anger that lies in the hearts of neglected kids.

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim).

Copied and pasted from "The Rules." I stand corrected, only a minor victims FB can be posted. Nobody wants or likes timeouts. :(

Boy, this sad story makes me dig deep. My mother struggled her whole life with drugs and alcohol, which made for a pretty horrific childhood for me. I was born under the wings of an angel, though, because I made it out alive. By the time I was seven, I was caring for a three month-old baby-my sister. Hiding her in the closet with me when mom came home drunk with God knows who, worrying about the men coming after my sister as well. We were taken by CPS when my mother left us alone for a week and took a drug-fueled jaunt out of state. We went to live with my sister's father, who was another evil man. I began to resent this baby who everyone cared for, clothed, fed, played with-and did not molest. I was one messed up girl, and I hated her. One time when she was about five, I was baby sitting her and I chased her with a butter knife just to hear her scream in fear. I have told this story to my sister as an adult, and she says she does not remember. My point is, and without knowing this 16 year old neighbor's background or family issues I'm just guessing, is it's entirely possible that his attack on this poor girl was nonsexual and completely unprovoked. Perhaps he was simply lonely and rageful and jealous. this poor baby was a sitting target for a kid like that.
Once a very trusted elder told me to, "find many mothers," and so as a mother of two myself, I appreciate the kids in our neighborhood who know where to come to be safe and cared for. One such kid is 13, with the emotional capacity of a seven year old. I met his mother when i went to his house to tell her, and him, that if he was going to hang out at the park (across the street from our house), unsupervised, then he needed to listen to the grown ups and behave appropriately. his mother looks like a meth user. long story, but this kid is alone all day, waits for my much younger son to come outside, and I feel sorry for him. try to teach him, reach him, feed him sometimes, but I can guarantee you he is never, ever unsupervised around my kids. Because I know the anger that lies in the hearts of neglected kids.

I'm so sorry you had to go through that :hug:

I am so glad you shared this story and I really hope your life is good. On here we have seen quite a few cases now of kids killing kids and your insight is so valuable to understand what might be inside these kids heads. (and also adults that have been this kids!!)

I have a bit of a ppfft shake head thing with what I call "PC do-gooders" or people who can talk the talk when it comes to making decisions in the world these days. Alot of these people I think like to make themselves feel better by saying what they think is the right or nice thing to say, but so many times the psychology is not taken into account. (hope I have made sense)

My niece was at Bellas funeral yesterday:( Said it was completely heartbreaking. Also, according to some family sources, Bella's great grandma (my husbands cousin) refuses to step foot back in that house. So sad...

Was the message sent from a phone that Bella had access too? Presumably there should have been a missed call from a number before it defaulted to voicemail.

Saying that, I've had texts that have dropped in 3 days or so after they were sent to me.

Hopefully the phone company can give more info.

Wouldn't it be great if all taken suddenly or unexpectedly could make one last call.

Wow! So Bella recorded a message on the phone two weeks before she was killed and her Mom didn't discover it until she was at the funeral?

Bella Tennant says in the message, “My mom is so beautiful...mommy is you’re hearing this, you’re beautiful. And if I wanna be alive I would wanna be like you because your home is in my heart...”

Walker says it was almost like Bella knew, and left her this message to let her mom know she will always be by her side.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Suspect In Isabella Tennant Murder Pleads Guilty

LOCKPORT, NY - The teen accused of killing five-year-old Isabella Tennant has pled guilty to her murder

John Robert Freeman, Jr, 17, pled guilty to second-degree murder and tampering with evidence in Niagara County Court Wednesday.

Freeman killed Tennant last August while she was staying with her great-grandmother in Niagara Falls. Her body was later found in a garbage tote near her great-grandmother's home. Freeman was acquainted with Tennant's family.

Because he pled guilty, Freeman faces at least 20 years to life in prison when he is sentenced September 5, 2013.

Tennant's mother, Crystal Walker, issued this statement regarding the guilty plea:

"The pain of losing my daughter will never subside. She was my best friend and my everything. I still feel as though I'm living someone else's life. I'm glad he finally pleaded out instead of dragging this out any longer."

Another suspect, Tyler Scott Best, 19, led police to Tennant's body. Best is accused of helping Freeman move Tennant's body. Police do not believe Best was involved in her death.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back