Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestingly, it may have some merit that she was hit. I had heard a rumour that could allude to that but of course have no media link - rumour only.

This is a bit OT but we had a murder in NZ where the husband killed his wife and child. Here is utube vid of him outside the church after the funeral. The funny thing is the way he acted convinced most of the country he was guilty. I was scared GBC was going to act similarily thank goodness he didn't.
Incidentally this guys cell phone was used in evidence against him, not the conversations but which cell tower they pinged from.
Mark Lundy - Double Murderer (New Zealand, 2010) - YouTube

OMG that was really bad acting. When people are really upset you can tell, they tremble, snot comes out their noses.. excuse the graphics haha.

I hope he didnt get away with it.

I was just wondering about the police being back at Kholo Ck bridge this afternoon. Could it be because the water level would be just about back to the same level as when Allison went missing?

well there you go.. if I said I lived 100's of kms away, you'd believe me! :)

I wouldn't believe you if you said you lived at 543 Brookfield Road, Brookfield. Otherwise I wouldn't care where you lived, and as we're not meant to 'sleuth' other forum members identity or location, I wouldn't ask you.

I would stand by this being close enough to fact considering initial police interest in him, and compared to what people have seen of his public persona ... pretend extrovert, marketeer, loving family man. The weird self-absorbed interview, the engaging legal representation, no plea for public help, distance from Allison's parents. And this was reported in media, technically, kind of :
(Madonna King, Courier Mail, - http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-of-wife-allison/story-e6frerdf-1226347438707 - pointed out his behaviour was unorthodox) :
"But I just can't understand why he didn't rush to search for her with police and locals, and why he didn't join her parents in the public police calls for assistance in finding her. I called his lawyer on Thursday, desperate to find an answer.".... "Why didn't you help police search for Mummy? Why didn't you join Grandpa and Nanna at the police press conference and plead for her to come home to us" / "

Not sure if we trust this link but :
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lping-police-wife-Allisons-disappearance.html - "Supt Ainsworth said Mr Baden-Clay was staying with his parents and had provided 'a version of events to police in relation to specific matters' relating to a scratch he had on his face."

http://www.news.com.au/national/sea...lison-baden-clay/story-e6frfkvr-1226337675767 - "Neighbours reported hearing what sounded like arguing from the family home on Brookfield Rd at Brookfield not long before she disappeared about 10pm on Thursday, April 19"

Nice one, thanks. :)

His behaviour is still opinion...it is dependent on peoples opinions of what they would do in such circumstances. He may have killed her but IMO ABCs parents have been overbearing and taken over many aspects of the case and funeral. Perhaps he thought she had run off with her lover and was embarrassed. I have said it before...I would have stayed with my kids and I have told many friends that you won't see me on tv doing interviews and such ever if something awful like this happened to me. It should be mentioned that all of his appearances and presentations he would have done would have been planned and written for the most part, doing on the run interviews are not the same. Madonna King is annoying anyway...and it is still just her opinion..imagine it the other way...Why, why didn't you stay with your children who needed you because their mother was gone? Why did you dump them on friends? Surely the police would have kept you updated so you could be with your daughters?

The daily mail link...I'd not seen that...thanks...but there is some inaccuracies in it...so I don't think reliable, unless there is something from somewhere else? Maybe a vid?

The screams...I'm not sure that can be really fact...has it been confirmed by police? People always claim to hear arguments after the fact.

This is a bit OT but we had a murder in NZ where the husband killed his wife and child. Here is utube vid of him outside the church after the funeral. The funny thing is the way he acted convinced most of the country he was guilty. I was scared GBC was going to act similarily thank goodness he didn't.
Incidentally this guys cell phone was used in evidence against him, not the conversations but which cell tower they pinged from.
Mark Lundy - Double Murderer (New Zealand, 2010) - YouTube

I am so very thankful that Alison's Mum and Dad did not have to endure this kind of behaviour. GBP was dignified in the church - everyone was from all accounts. They deserved nothing less.

His behaviour is still opinion...it is dependent on peoples opinions of what they would do in such circumstances. He may have killed her but IMO ABCs parents have been overbearing and taken over many aspects of the case and funeral. Perhaps he thought she had run off with her lover and was embarrassed. I have said it before...I would have stayed with my kids and I have told many friends that you won't see me on tv doing interviews and such ever if something awful like this happened to me. It should be mentioned that all of his appearances and presentations he would have done would have been planned and written for the most part, doing on the run interviews are not the same. Madonna King is annoying anyway...and it is still just her opinion..imagine it the other way...Why, why didn't you stay with your children who needed you because their mother was gone? Why did you dump them on friends? Surely the police would have kept you updated so you could be with your daughters?

The daily mail link...I'd not seen that...thanks...but there is some inaccuracies in it...so I don't think reliable, unless there is something from somewhere else? Maybe a vid?

The screams...I'm not sure that can be really fact...has it been confirmed by police? People always claim to hear arguments after the fact.
I saw a neighbour comment on the news about the screams, saying that they heard them. Another said that their dog went off his head due to a commotion. No links because I saw it on the telly-vision

This is a bit OT but we had a murder in NZ where the husband killed his wife and child. Here is utube vid of him outside the church after the funeral. The funny thing is the way he acted convinced most of the country he was guilty.

Thanks - really relevant actually.

Classic example of how people who lack empathy are really bad at feigning normal human emotions. They either fail to react or overdo it. He doesn't even get the crying right - his face isn't red or blotchy and there's no nasal congestion.

Reminds me of someone else who manage to spend a whole funeral just looking constipated...

OMG that was really bad acting. When people are really upset you can tell, they tremble, snot comes out their noses.. excuse the graphics haha.

I hope he didnt get away with it.
No he didn't get away with it but the scarey thing is there always seems to be someone who believes in every murderer, and tries to start all these legal appeals to try and get them off.

I don't find it very hard to read body language of all these men appealing on TV for info on their missing partners.
It's hard to fake empathy.

Neighbours reported hearing what sounded like arguing from the family home on Brookfield Rd at Brookfield not long before she disappeared about 10pm on Thursday, April 19.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/sea...ay/story-e6frfkvr-1226337675767#ixzz1v7iA7XaM

There is mention earlier on in the threads (unsure which one) that the $300k was a loan from the Baden-Clay seniors. There is a statement that the loan happened the same day two 'employees' departed the business. Allegedly there is a $300k mortgage on their home. Wish I could clarify further for you but this was explored extensively some time ago.

Cheers!:fence:

Go to www.onthehouse.com.au
There you can look up the price people paid for their home and when it was purchased.

Neighbours reported hearing what sounded like arguing from the family home on Brookfield Rd at Brookfield not long before she disappeared about 10pm on Thursday, April 19.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/sea...ay/story-e6frfkvr-1226337675767#ixzz1v7iA7XaM

Yeah there were reports from neighbours near the BC home, as well as the screams further down Rafting road that may or may not have been related to a party or a woman in distress.

As an aside, you'd think that if it had been kids screaming, they would have been able to track things back to a specific party and talk to ppl involved - i'm sure any noisy party should have had plenty of neighbours willing to complain.

Mr Baden-Clay reported his wife missing in the early morning after he last saw her on April 19 at 10pm.

He said she had left their Brookfield home in grey exercise pants and running shoes.

Later that day, as he drove to the police station to give more detail about the last time he saw his wife, he crashed his car into a bus stop and was taken to hospital with minor injuries.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/tr...ppen-to-the-good/story-fnat7jnn-1226353374332

sorry the Herald Sun got that wrong - accident Sunday 22.4.12

Yeah there were reports from neighbours near the BC home, as well as the screams further down Rafting road that may or may not have been related to a party or a woman in distress.

As an aside, you'd think that if it had been kids screaming, they would have been able to track things back to a specific party and talk to ppl involved - i'm sure any noisy party should have had plenty of neighbours willing to complain.
And old men shouting "Ged orf mah lawn"

http://www.asic.gov.au/asic/ASIC.NSF/byHeadline/Search_business_names

If someone does a full company search of on the ASIC website http://www.asic.gov.au/asic/ASIC.NSF/byHeadline/Search_business_names:

Name: BADEN-CLAY REAL ESTATE PTY LTD
ACN: 110 510 355
Registration date: 13/08/2004
Next review date: 13/08/2012

Company Type: Australian Proprietary Company, Limited By Shares
Locality of registered office: Taringa QLD 4068
Regulator: Australian Securities & Investments Commission

You can also get information about whether there are any charges over the company (which there are back on 22 August 2011) and also history of the company etc.

22/08/2011 7E3896322
Notification of Details of a Charge (309A)
$35.00

$53.00
24/02/2011 1E7197259
Change to Company Details Change of Registered Address (484B)
$18.00

$36.00
4/02/2011 1E7145357
Change to Company Details Change of Principal Place Of Business (Address) (484C)
$18.00

$36.00

WHO WANTS TO SLEUTH THIS WITH THEIR CREDIT CARD FOR DETAILS?

And, none of the above means diddly squat in relation to this case. The coy transactions are very standard ones. I stalked ASIC ages ago ... there was particular company history that I was looking for. There's nothing, absolutely nothing, sinister in those lodgements. I can guarantee you that.

Money's not an issue in this crime. Half of nothing is nothing right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson