TX - Mona Nelson charged w/ Murder of Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
5/07/2012 09:00 AM 182 Trial Docket Jury Trial

Does this mean the trial will be starting in May?

I've been thinkig about Jonathan all week. The first anniversary of his death is coming up in a couple of weeks. :(

We haven't forgotten you, Jonathan.

I came here to say the exact same thing, bessie. Really hard not to think about Jonathan this time of year, and hope his mother has the strength and resource to make it through this very hard season.

Thinking of you, Jonathan, and hoping that those who loved you with all their hearts get through this holiday season surrounded by love.

Thinking of Jonathan. As I enjoy this Christmas season with my family, I hug my children a little tighter. Merry Christmas Jonathan. You are loved from around the world.

It would probably mean a lot to Jonathan's family to have people post messages on his facebook wall. So I'm bumping his thread so more people see it.
Dear Jonathan, so very sorry that you were put in the path of such evil.

I will never forget Jonathan. He touched my life in ways that will live with me forever. May those who knew and loved him find peace.

Remembering Jonathan at this time of Holidays - know you were loved by many.

Amid all the cooking and cleaning, etc. that kept me busy yesterday, I remembered Jonathan and how he should be at home playing his video games just like he did last year on Christmas Eve. I imagine his family had the same thoughts. How painful that must be. My prayers are with all of them.

Thinking of Jonathan's family today, and remembering last year's events.
Dear Jonathan, you are thought of by strangers, with love and compassion.

Jonathan's case was when I joined here. The wheels of justice sure do turn s-l-o-w-l-y. sigh.

The trial was supposed to be in May... but it's not on the docket anymore... I guess maybe it got postponed. :waiting:

Just still showing a hearing on April 11th. Maybe they will set a trial date then if it isn't still set for May? :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member