The Trail of Bodies in Drew Peterson's path

Ok, on the surface since we don't know of any step brother, it looks like maybe they aren't connected. I wonder if Drew P knew the guy? Could they have been helpful to each other through the years?

(snip)
This has been a single-minded crusade on the part of Robin's mother, Barb Abrams, who believes that conspiracies exist and that justice will not prevail. Now she claims even law enforcement officials won't listen to her.

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/chicagotribune/access/24118816.html?dids=24118816:24118816&FMT=ABS&FMTS=ABS:FT&date=Aug+12%2C+1994&author=Jerry+Shnay%2C+Tribune+Staff+Writer.&pub=Chicago+Tribune+(pre-1997+Fulltext)&edition=&startpage=2&desc=MISSING+WOMAN%27S+MOM+STILL+SEEKING+ANSWERS

The number 2 keeps going through my head. Two men moving a barrel. Two men dropping off a car. 2 men with problems with gf's/wives. 2 men who are LE in the same county. Likely they knew each other- but how well did they know each other?

Looks like the FBI is going to have their hands full.

hmmmmmmmmmmm........

fran

Looks like now we can add another near death to the list of Drew's bodies he has left in his wake..the barrel moving man that tried to kill himself the day after he helped Drew.

Yes and whoever this man is he must of been so scared of DP that he thought the only way out of this was to kill himself.
There is a lot of crime and corruption connected to DP. I bet a lot of it will NEVER come out.:angel:

Looks like now we can add another near death to the list of Drew's bodies he has left in his wake..the barrel moving man that tried to kill himself the day after he helped Drew.

I think this post fits better on this thread so I copied it:

TGIRecovered
user_online.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_1821463", true);

Here's a new thought--
Maybe Thomas had no intention of killing himself. Could he have been poisoned by Drew?

I know I was surprized that Drew, being a cop and knowing how LE uses accomplices to get the goods on the real killer, was foolish enough to use an accomplice at all. Think about it; if you had helped "turn" criminal accomplices in the past, wouldn't you think up a way to get rid of the body without risking that same time-tested tactic being used against you? DP surely was not stupid enough to believe that Thomas, or anyone else was that trustworthy.

*Drew knew Thomas was a drinker.

*He could have easily promised Thomas a bottle of whatever is his favorite liquor in return for "helping me move some stuff".

*Drew could have added the antidepressants to the liquor before giving it to Thomas, knowing that Thomas would consume a large amount and it would look like suicide, since T has a history of suicide attempts.

This scenerio sounds much more likely to me than Drew trusting anyone not to rat on him. It fits his MO...when a person is no longer useful to Drew, they turn up dead.

What do y'all think?

Susan
progress.gif

I like your way of thinking, TGIR. It's definately a thought worth considering and knowing DP like we are starting to, I would have to say that it seems like something he would actually think to do.

It's definately "outside the box" thinking, and that is exactly why he thinks he is smarter than the average person and is confident that he will get away with the "perfect murder".

Very good theory:clap: :clap: :clap:

I feel all warm an' fuzzy!
Thanks, browneyedgirl.

:blushing: AWW shucks :blushing: you're most welcome. It is a very plausible theory and one that I hope LE is considering. I wish we could get some type of interview with this guy.....I wish they would find Stacy and bring her home to her family.

:blushing: AWW shucks :blushing: you're most welcome. It is a very plausible theory and one that I hope LE is considering. I wish we could get some type of interview with this guy.....I wish they would find Stacy and bring her home to her family.

Yeah, don't think they let you surf the net in rehab... not that I have any info on where he might be, just sayin'.

Susan

I think Drew had a hand in this near fatal overdose of Thomas...could be poisoning..could be the wrong words at the wrong time..Drew's very manilulative..I don't put anything or anyone past him. And how could his Mom give an interview like that about Drew being so wonderful after this just happened to her step son /son? Me thinks they are keeping this info from MOM.

You would think a reporter would have found the person he called that night and confessed to the night he helped DP.

I knew that I should have went into journalism, LOL

I think Drew had a hand in this near fatal overdose of Thomas...could be poisoning..could be the wrong words at the wrong time..Drew's very manilulative..I don't put anything or anyone past him. And how could his Mom give an interview like that about Drew being so wonderful after this just happened to her step son /son? Me thinks they are keeping this info from MOM.

Something has to be going on there - no way do we have another Jackie Peterson - WHEW - I don't think I'm ready for another one of her.:eek:

[/b]

Something has to be going on there - no way do we have another Jackie Peterson - WHEW - I don't think I'm ready for another one of her.:eek:

I couldn't handle another Jackie! She creeped me out more than her son did!

There is NO COINCIDENCE when it comes to murder!

How many bodies, suicides, attempted suicides, disappearances, have to go on around this guy, before someone thinks, "Hey, there is something going on here!?":snooty:

Sheeshhhh

JMHO
fran

I couldn't handle another Jackie! She creeped me out more than her son did!

Me too, SuziQ. After I read the books by his sister and Sharon Rocha, I disliked her even more. She totally has the EWW factor,

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zorba347
Back