Was it Mallory's testimony?

pinkflamingo

Reaction score
Mallory said very early on that ICA and Caylee had an amazing bond. This was a surprise to the state and not the answer they were hoping. Did this help the jurors find ICA not guity very early on? It seems like they made up their minds very very early in the case.

Mallory said very early on that ICA and Caylee had an amazing bond. This was a surprise to the state and not the answer they were hoping. Did this help the jurors find ICA not guity very early on? It seems like they made up their minds very very early in the case.

According to alternate juror #14, it was Baez's opening statement that swayed the jury. And that was not to be considered as "evidence!":banghead:

Yeah, I was wondering about that. And if it was what about Lee and Mallory? I just get the sense that Lee thinks KC is guilty. Does he need his family or is he disgusted or both? And Mallory - what??? Will he move? I'm curious.

I could see the whole family slowly falling apart.

According to alternate juror #14, it was Baez's opening statement that swayed the jury. And that was not to be considered as "evidence!":banghead:

And Baez did NOT prove his opening statement. This is what I keep thinking about. I thought the opening statement, if not proven, carried weight. Instead they bought what he said with no proof???? And early on made up their minds? Not justice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSmurf1
Back