FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It amazes me the folks who put pertinent information on myspace etc. they don't seem to realize or care how vulnerable this makes them to anybody on the internet...I know lots of folks that think I am overboard in my computer protection completely but all you have to do is read or listen or observe and it is so easy to see what happens.....they just shake their head at me if I question their protective status:rolleyes:

Agree 100% On another site, I have been researching myspace pages for a few years. It is amazing what you can find.

So far I have found about 10-12 relatives of Misty. I almost know her family and extended family better than my own!

On the SIL's my space, isn't that Misty in the friends listed as Lil Missy with the baby in front of her. My space page shows last log 2/15/09 and is set to private????? Anyone else look at the person up close?
That is the girlfriend, (IMO), some on previous theads noticed she had logged in, and we were wondring from where? Parents home? that shows me that that computer wasn't taken for whatever reason, but if thats the one she uses, I think it should have been looked at.....

Not to vouch for her or anything, but I know when I was 17, I had no clue how much kids weigh. I couldn't even give you an estimate. We have to keep in mind that this girl is a child herself, even if she put herself into an adult situation. A lot of teenagers are naive in areas like that.

I'm almost 40 and I am not good at estimating weight or distances. I don't agree that this makes Misty - or ME stupid. Just challenged in some kind of left brained way.

Not to vouch for her or anything, but I know when I was 17, I had no clue how much kids weigh. I couldn't even give you an estimate. We have to keep in mind that this girl is a child herself, even if she put herself into an adult situation. A lot of teenagers are naive in areas like that.

I still stick by my belief that whether or not, she is a child, whether she is learning disabled, whether she is naive...to me one thing remains....she is also FAKING. MOO

Father Of Missing Girl Begs For Search to Continue

UPDATED: 2:43 pm EST February 16, 2009

SATSUMA, Fla. -- The father of a missing Putnam County girl is begging a search group to continue looking for his daughter.

Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch wrapped up his search for Haleigh Cumming, 5, on Sunday.

Monday morning, Haleigh’s father, Ronald Cummings, went to Miller’s tent to beg him to stay and help search for his daughter.

Haleigh Cummings, 5, disappeared Tuesday, Feb. 10. More

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Department is planning to wrap up their ground search on Monday as well. They have moved south of Satsuma, where Haleigh was last seen, and they are searching areas near Lake Como and Crescent Lake.

It is unclear why the search area has moved, but deputies said they will provide more information at the 4 p.m. press conference on Monday.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18722551/detail.html

Oh that hurts my heart...Ron going to Tim and begging him to stay and keep searching. I wonder what Tim said?

Where is the search area being moved to...anyone know?

back to the description Misty gave on the 911 call, she said Haleigh was 40, 50 60 pounds? On Fox a banner on the bottom during Sheps show had she is 39 pounds. Tiny lil peanut.

On the SIL's my space, isn't that Misty in the friends listed as Lil Missy with the baby in front of her. My space page shows last log 2/15/09 and is set to private????? Anyone else look at the person up close?

That is Misty with her niece Dessy, Timothy's daughter.

I think she was nervous (she had Ronald cussing her in the background) and I think she was....ahem.....under the influence of something.:rolleyes:

It seems to be her demeanor in subsequent interviews too. I think she just might be slow processing the questions and/or nervous ~ or she knows more than she's letting on. MOO

We also have the Donald Sapp RSO who just moved into the neighborhood two weeks before she goes missing, there may be a family connection to him, and his conviction is for lewd/las victim under 12. Very creepy.

I am confused with Lindsay C. though. I know she is the sister in law, and she is supposedly married to one of Misty's brothers, but there is a deed to the property showing she is married to Guy Sapp?

Link to Sapp's Registered Sex Offender Page (pic recent):
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=6441

I cant get past her statement in interview at parents house when she said "I didnt do anything with----to---that little girl"

I'm almost 40 and I am not good at estimating weight or distances. I don't agree that this makes Misty - or ME stupid. Just challenged in some kind of left brained way.

Nice to meet you pirate :crazy: I am 40 and I am distance and weight challanged too!:rolleyes:

Oh that hurts my heart...Ron going to Tim and begging him to stay and keep searching. I wonder what Tim said?

Where is the search area being moved to...anyone know?
We might find out in a few minutes! :)

well, Misty passed herself off to the 911 operator as the child's mom, so the operator would assume she would know her hair color, weight, birthdate, etc. but she didn't, I wonder of the 911 operator caught on to all that.

Does anyone have a link that works where I can read the police report?

Sheppard Smith on national FOX show, just had report on case...
LE say the search is being scaled back after today.
They have ruled out every sex offender in area now.
LE becoming more focused on family members.They are focusing on the dad and the girlfriend.
LE has not answered whether the father and gf passed the poly tests, although they are saying theydid.
Someone with a key, or someone insdide the house is responsible for Haleigh's disappearance.
I hope Misty will fess up. And I hope Ron doesn't kill her.

You got that right sweetmop! If i stop clouding my judgement with my own fears and step back and look...

UH-OH... if she Really did have something to do with Haleighs disappearance, she had Better tell LE before he gets a hold of her:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave