2011.03.24 Frye Hearing - Morning portion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think the judge will just throw out this information because of what Jose is doing now. All the defense's questioning does is raise more questions that would make me as a judge want the information included in the trial.

I think the judge will allow this in, he does not think the LE and their dogs are "biased."

I agree. The "trier of fact".....at at trial....should be determined by a jury. This is in no way proving or disproving whether cadaver dogs are accepted scientific methods.....

Looks like we will be hearing this witness being badgered by Baez until the lunch break. I mean come on now, he has answered the questions and Baez just keeps asking them over and over but in a different way to try and trip this trainer up. I would never be able to be on the stand like that. I would be thrown out for yelling at Baez.

baez: "you've heard the phrase lying by omission"

objection

objection sustained

I wonder if he realizes this is what ICA had done...and himself, IMO...

He didn't even respond to relevance...:floorlaugh:
baez needs a new profession he sucks at this...

ICA writing furiously at defense table...Forgey looking through binder. JB annoyingly clicking a pen.

Cracked me up yesterday when she was posing as if she were reading the cadaver dog book and had her pen poised for note-taking but I think all she did was draw smileys in the book.

This is painful. I pity the jurors who'll be sequestered to put up with this real -time fishing expedition.

The fact that the only person who SHOULD BE up on the witness stand being grilled ...gets to sit and play paralegal while the people who cared about finding Caylee get grilled .......is so freaking WRONG!!!

I want to see "miss thang" up there answering questions!!

moo

JB is finding pleasure in watching the witness look for something in the binder...he's a sick man.

Does the defense team even notice how stupid Casey looks constantly turning pages and doodling all day long, never stopping??????? Abnormal!

Well...after this I'll bet JB better hope he is never stopped on the highway by this deputy with his K9 in the vehicle.... :)

That's a second officer testifying to a blue pick up truck. Do we know who's that was?

I wanting for JB to ask if the dog knew of the case. Did the dog overhear conversations? Read the paper? Follow the news? LOL

Thanks, Everyone - and hello to you as well, Bon! :)

IMHO, JB isn't convincing. Sgt. Forgey is great - not flustered one bit or intimidated at all.

Jose said, "to move this thing along a little more quickly." :lol: He is going to have Forgey step down and now he is near the big yellow pad of paper.

Defense: "alerts" from dogs do not suggest a dead body. (inSession)

Was that LDB who told he deputy what page to look at?? I heard someone tell him to look at page 12... a female.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23