Found Deceased IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm not mistaken, the experts here have indicated they don't think anything was removed from the photo. Remember this photo came from a video.

Hi - Thanks for info. When I'm trying to cover something up in the pic, the software moves the pixels around so that similar colors are together. It creates the same effect as we are seeing on the left shoulder. It would move a hand closer to a face because thats the closest similar color pixel. Thanks for listening. :)

Hi- this is my first post. Thanks for the opportunity. When I saw your pic, I looked over at my husband's $30 pair of Filas. Very close to your version and changes the income level drastically. Thought?

https://www.amazon.com/Fila-Mens-Vicarious-Walking-Shoe/dp/B01HHCFR42

Could very well be true. Literally thousands and thousands of shoes and styles, certainly has to be a less expensive version of the same thing. Every answer leads to more questions it seems.

The way we are all searching and working together I think we are bound to find a clue that makes the puzzle fit. Group hug!

Hi Henry, I happen to be on so I can answer that for you. It is easy-peasy.

If you are replying to a post you will first do like normal and click "reply with quote." On the task bar at the top of the reply box and to the right of the emojis you will see two blue circles and then a box. Click on the box and it will open. Once it is open you have two choices; one to upload pictures "from computer" or "from url." Choose which applies and follow the steps.

Don't forget to provide photo credit, preferably with a link to the source page, if you are using a photo that is not yours. The three photos that we have of BG do not need credit as they were provided by LE, unless they were enhanced by someone else and you wish to post it here. HTH.

and:wagon::greetings:

ETA: Thinkitover - This was addressed to you and not intending to step on toes, I was online, that's all. :fence:

Thanks so much to both of you! This crime is under my skin. Anything I can do to help solve it, I will. From the looks of the threads, I might be late with my version of the picture. But thought I would post it anyway. The letters are a bit different than the ones identified in the other pic. Let me know if you are interested in any other adjustments to this pic.
attachment.php

Attachments

• AbbyLibbyBGVideoWhiteTool3a.jpg
    AbbyLibbyBGVideoWhiteTool3a.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 595
Two things from this picture I see...

If this is taken from the "hoodie" picture... is now solidifies my opinion that he is not wearing a hoodie and I can see from the shadowing why it looks like a hoodie.

Second this is the clearest picture I've seen of the white thing. It doesn't have the little straggling pieces that made it look like a plastic bag to me in the past.

That white thing has been bothering me because I feel I know what it is but can't figure it out. I don't think it's handles to a plastic bag either. The shape is too definite and I've never seen plastic bag handles that 1) have that indentation at the top and 2) only one handle is showing.

That white thing has been bothering me because I feel I know what it is but can't figure it out. I don't think it's handles to a plastic bag either. The shape is too definite and I've never seen plastic bag handles that 1) have that indentation at the top and 2) only one handle is showing.
Yeah, what IS that darn white thing!?! These pics of it are GOOD, we've got to figure this out!!!!! Anyone ???
I had thought it was this ... but having trouble attaching a pic.
attachment.php

Attachments

• wolf logo IMG_20170513_104603161.jpg
    wolf logo IMG_20170513_104603161.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 275
Yeah, what IS that darn white thing!?! These pics of it are GOOD, we've got to figure this out!!!!! Anyone ???
I had thought it was this ... but having trouble attaching a pic.
attachment.php

Could be possibly the fox logo IF its tilted on a shirt.

ETA - Pic still seems too rounded to the this logo to me.

Some weird freakin' skull image (we just haven't found a comparable image elsewhere yet) scrunched up near the neckline of his (sweat)shirt?

Some weird freakin' skull image (we just haven't found a comparable image elsewhere yet) scrunched up near the neckline of his (sweat)shirt?

I'd say yes but It just seems to curve back in too soon for a skull don't you think? I could be wrong though.

Thanks so much to both of you! This crime is under my skin. Anything I can do to help solve it, I will. From the looks of the threads, I might be late with my version of the picture. But thought I would post it anyway. The letters are a bit different than the ones identified in the other pic. Let me know if you are interested in any other adjustments to this pic.
attachment.php

I played around with this white thing and letters on top with GIMP. Therefore I know there seems always another word to be read if at all there is something to decipher. When I had altered least then I got to read "Libbi" as the first word. When I had altered more "Libbi" changed into words which had nothing to do with "Libbi". Same with the second word.

I gave up and will curiously see what others here are able to obtain. :)

MistyWaters posted this question to me on the main thread:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by MistyWaters
-respectfully snipped by me- Do you think the still frame has been cropped by LE, specifically the outer areas around the BG image? It seems to me it has. I managed to find your experiment photos and at 70 feet, your daughter filled, say 5% of the frame and the other 95% was everything around her. If you had zoomed the entire still frame, not cropping the area around her, I'm guessing your close up photo would be gigantic and so in your example you also cropped the outer areas in attempting to add clarity to her image?

I started with the entire shot as taken by the phone at the 70 foot mark. I then reduced and resized BG's photo to match my daughter's size comparitively to place him at the 70 foot mark also.

So, to answer Misty's question: all of the photo outside the red square represents what LE would have cropped out to get the close-up of BG that we have now, imo, of course.
attachment.php

Notice how blurry my still grab is compared to LE's version. I am still trying to figure out how they acheived the clarity they did.
Love these projects! Thanks Misty.

Attachments

• BGstillcrop70ft.jpg
    BGstillcrop70ft.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 491
  • smallerBGstillcrop70ft.jpg
    smallerBGstillcrop70ft.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 83
MistyWaters posted this question to me on the main thread:

I started with the entire shot as taken by the phone at the 70 foot mark. I then reduced and resized BG's photo to match my daughter's size comparitively to place him at the 70 foot mark also.

So, to answer Misty's question: all of the photo outside the red square represents what LE would have cropped out to get the close-up of BG that we have now, imo, of course.
attachment.php

Notice how blurry my still grab is compared to LE's version. I am still trying to figure out how they acheived the clarity they did.
Love these projects! Thanks Misty.

Great work many thanks. I am not clever at things like this but from a different case on this forum would one of those anti blur apps work. Forgotten what it's called now. You have probably already done it and if tools like that are freely available on the web then I suspect LE have all singing all dancing anti blur tools.

KR
Reacher

Edited to add I have remembered what the app/software was called now having looked at previous posts on this thread.

I can see the reflection of a person and I have a really dumb question. If you are editing on line or on your computer how on earth does your reflection superimpose onto or merge with the photograph you are working on? sorry for the daft question. :shame: I am just trying to understand.

I was thinking that perhaps it was a cloth bag with cloth handles and not a plastic grocery bag. As I looked at different bags and got into game carrying bags. I didn't realize you could get a bag big enough for an elk. They come all rolled up and maybe this type of bag or similar is a possibility. It certainly could be used to drag a body around. That had never occurred to me before. Perhaps hunters carry them all the time to protect and move their game around. JMO Just another idea.

:hanging:Going out on a limb here but pretty sure of my findings. I replaced my daughter as the model with the photo of BG resized to replicate how he might have appeared on that bridge when the girls began filming and to give the best feel for how far away BG is at @70 feet.

attachment.php

What made Libby start filming? He does not appear to be interacting with them in any way at this point. He is not even looking at them. He does not look particularly menacing. And, at this point you cannot see anything he might be hiding that would scare you.At @ the 70 foot mark, BG is very close. If the girls were still on that bridge when Libby began filming, there was no time to do much of anything.

In our experiment I was shocked at how close it felt and how I could see for the first time, that except for trying to make a run for it, they were doomed. If he made his intentions known in the next ten feet, those girls had no time. At 70 feet there was no calling 911 or mom, texting, nothing. Running or filming seemed like the only options that we could see.

Attachments

• newUntitled.jpg
    newUntitled.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 266
  • newUntitled.jpg
    newUntitled.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 599
You're actually looking at a video still of the photo on the guy's computer monitor. He makes youtube videos and sometimes shoots his screen to show pictures, so you can see all kinds of reflections.

EDIt: I see Webby beat me to it!

I can see the reflection of a person and I have a really dumb question. If you are editing on line or on your computer how on earth does your reflection superimpose onto or merge with the photograph you are working on? sorry for the daft question. :shame: I am just trying to understand.

:hanging:Going out on a limb here but pretty sure of my findings. I replaced my daughter as the model with the photo of BG resized to replicate how he might have appeared on that bridge when the girls began filming and to give the best feel for how far away BG is at @70 feet.

attachment.php

What made Libby start filming? He does not appear to be interacting with them in any way at this point. He is not even looking at them. He does not look particularly menacing. And, at this point you cannot see anything he might be hiding that would scare you.At @ the 70 foot mark, BG is very close. If the girls were still on that bridge when Libby began filming, there was no time to do much of anything.

In our experiment I was shocked at how close it felt and how I could see for the first time, that except for trying to make a run for it, they were doomed. If he made his intentions known in the next ten feet, those girls had no time. At 70 feet there was no calling 911 or mom, texting, nothing. Running or filming seemed like the only options that we could see.

Wow Thanks for that picture and giving us the feel of 70' and what he would look like to them. I don't think they had a chance to run either.

Perhaps the girls saw him someplace else like at the start of their hike then they saw him again on the bridge and it got creepy. "Like wasn't he just going off the trail back to his car and now he's here" type of thing? idk

The picture was at 2:07 of Abby and BG wan't on the bridge as far at they could see (or the camera could see) at that point. 23 minutes later he is there so they must have watched him walk for a bit before Libby turned her camera on him. Maybe he was walking fast? idk

Also from this distance here's what I see...

No hat
No Fannie pack
His right finger tips in his pocket with his thumb over something straight
His left hand fully in his pocket
Wearing a larger round type watch on his right hand
Full head of hair
Late 30's to mid 40's
Wears his jeans too long
Bulging jacket yet he doesn't seem overweight
5"9 - 5"11 max
170-185lbs (I'm bad at this part)

attachment.php

Thank you for the artistically valuable photo! It gives another look on the Bridge perp re perspective!
BG will love this photo also but for a different reason: because of the gloriole around him. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ServerNotResponding