Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: the police saying they cant look for caylee until the family asks

surely someone has misinterpreted what was said? the police dont need permission from anyone to look for a missing person... do they?

i cannot imagine this being so.
I believe it was in reference to bringing the FBI in to help in a grid search. LE is playing hardball here...I just pray it doesn't backfire.

LI MOM-

Nobody cares that Cindy wants to stick by a liar & possibly a murderess BUT at least have the decency to find Caylee FIRST.

I couldn't agree with you more!

I am sure this has been asked and answered before, but I cannot find it.
How long does it typically take to get forensics back?
I am assuming they are testing for these things.
1) Stain in trunk, is it blood?
2) If it is blood, DNA on the blood
3) Hair Strand, does it belong to Caylee, and I read somewhere they could tell from the hair strand if it came from a living person or dead.
4) Soil, does it match the soil in the yard?

Just some questions that came to mind.
I tried to search for this information and did not come up with any answers, but I did learn alot.

The blood questions, should have been quick and easy. At least to determine if it was blood, the DNA would take longer.

Anybody know how long these tests take, and what other forensic test they might be performing?

Either way... if this had happened to a mother who actually gave a ****, the mother would fall to her knees in hysterics, scream and cry and be physically be unable to function.

And if the mother really believed that Caylee's life was in danger at the hands of someone else, she would react even more emotionally.

Certainly she would call the police.

I think there are other reactions that are possible.

Some people hide their emotions.... and might seem cold or uncaring.

I don't think it's the way a person reacts.... it what a person DOES.

A parent who cares cooperates fully.

A parent who cares tells the truth.

A parent who cares asks over & over if there is ANY good news about the missing baby?

A parent who cares shows some guilt for even leaving the baby with this bad, bad person. After all, she had no idea Nanny would be so dangerous... wouldn't she feel guilty????

Another call between Casey and Lee. Nothing new.. except Lee asking Casey to "complete that letter" per Phil Keating on Fox News.

your sim card is basically your account, it holds the information about your phone number, your balance amount for phones that are "pay by the minute", and account information. you can buy a replacement phone and take your sim card out of the old phone and pop it in the new one - presto, new phone!

you can also swap the card between phones whenever you like.

most people tho, are not regularly switching back and forth between phones. but you can do it. one reason i can think of off the top of my head would be battery life. if you are constantly finding that your phone runs out of power you might carry another phone just in case...

so it is not completely unbelievable that casey would be carrying two phones and somehow lost the one that did not have the sim card in it. but it is odd, and something worth checking into for sure.

To add: when your SIM is out, you cannot be "triangulated" - remember Casey was hiding from the Momma then- I look forward to the "SIM" evidence on this one.

I have to say I'm not sure the judge should have allowed these calls to be released, this may come back to bite LE in *advertiser censored** in terms of prejudicial pre trial publicity..

This is true. But I think Casey may be stalling for time. I heard on the news last night that it takes only 8 weeks for a body to decompose to just skeletal remains with little to no tissue left. I pray to God this isn't the case here, but Casey may be stalling long enough so that if a body is ever found, they won't be able to determine a cause of death.

Several of the talking heads (lawyers, prosecutors) have said there have been a number of murder convictions with no body, so Casey would not be safe even if Cahley is never found.

Hahaha.. That's stooopit!

Reported on FOX with the phone call between Casey and Lee: Casey has yet get that letter finished because she hasn't had time. :bang: :confused: WTH are they keeping her so busy doing in JAIL?

I wasn't trying to sound condescending about being familiar with myspace... hope it didn't sound like that. I see what you are saying.
You were not condescending at all...no worries Tracey.:blowkiss:

I want to know how in the he!! Casey would know if any thing has changed,in reference to Lee's question to her about who is it safe to talk to .She's in jail.

Several of the talking heads (lawyers, prosecutors) have said there have been a number of murder convictions with no body, so Casey would not be safe even if Cahley is never found.

It depends on what forensics are actually in the car...if there is nothing that conclusively puts a dead Caylee in the trunk...then what do you have for evidence? Nada.

Casey will get on the stand and say the babysitter took her, claim the cops confused her or make up some other line of crapola...and there's no evidence the child is dead and no proof the babysitter didn't exist...

GIven the recent cases that have ended in acquittal or hung juries with TONS more evidence...I'd be hard pressed to believe they could get a conviction wtihout a lot more evidence than we know of.

Geraldo... discussing asking Cindy about the father of Caylee..

Geraldo doesn't seem to appreciate Cindy's lies.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member