Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #158

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone here in the gulf coast area. let me know. looked at my email re: Gustav

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

You are right...they are officers. They are trained. They carry certifications to do what they do.

Speaking of the dogs, there was a very sweet young girl who developed a fund raiser to purchase vests for them. Awwwwwwwwwww. Those dogs would die for their partners.
Ours live at home with small kids family dogs but do not touch or move towards them on the street, NEVER!. Canine van goes a rockin when you walk on by.

anyone here in the gulf coast area. let me know. looked at my email re: Gustav

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

There is a thread in current events. Mandatory evacs. It doesn't look good.

What did they find out of the hits in the backyard? And IIRC there was only 1 dog that hit on the trunk.
I only have the media information to go on. I don't know what you specifically are talking about. My information tells me it was both dogs, but you know...I don't really care..because..even if ONE dog hit on both..they have some forensic evidence as to why!

if cindy was telling george for the 1st time that caylee was missing during the 911 calls, how is it that he mentioned to the tow co. owner PRIOR to the 911 calls that they had just found his daughter but his grandaughter was missing?

Oh, excellent catch, MM. Taking this a step further, how could George have told the owner of the impound lot that Casey had been found? It wasn't until Cindy looked through the car at home that she found Amy's number and called her for help finding Casey. I think the impound lot owner has listened to the news reports and is a bit confused about what was said that day and what he later heard reported. His words are almost verbatim what Cindy said during the 911 call.

Speaking of the dogs, there was a very sweet young girl who developed a fund raiser to purchase vests for them. Awwwwwwwwwww. Those dogs would die for their partners.
Ours live at home with small kids family dogs but do not touch or move towards them on the street, NEVER!. Canine van goes a rockin when you walk on by.

Dogs, got to love em. I think they are of higher intelligence than humans.

Would love to see that van rock.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

This thread moves fast even when slow.....Still movin pg to pg on tryin to find you all again

I only have the media information to go on. I don't know what you specifically are talking about. My information tells me it was both dogs, but you know...I don't really care..because..even if ONE dog hit on both..they have some forensic evidence as to why!

:clap:

Police trained canines I am familar with and I know you are speaking the truth. Great dogs.

The dogs hits were thoroughly debated and linked for about 10 pages earlier on this thread tonight.

<--- All the info is somewhere back there.

I don't agree, a few interpeted it.

If Animals and humans decomposed the (Exact) same way wouldnt you think the Body Farm would use Animal cadavers instead of human cadavers in their studies. Also, Well trained Cadaver dogs dont hit on Animal Cadavers. Im sure the body farm is basing their tests on more than just Cadaverin and Putrecine.

Actually, the Body Farm does use pigs for some of their testing. Because pig skin is closest to human, where it is not possible to use humans for the experiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member