Questions And Answers Only: No Discussion

No. You are not confused. Yes...it is quite possible she drugged one or more children prior to her allegedly kidnapping/raping/murdering Sandra. Only one case has come to light so far and it has now been confirmed by Sgt. Sheneman to be included in the ongoing investigation.

A bit O/T, but does anyone know who is credited with saying "there are no coincidences in murder".

Thanks. I've tried everyone I can think of, including Sherlock Holmes LOL xox

A bit O/T, but does anyone know who is credited with saying "there are no coincidences in murder".

Thanks. I've tried everyone I can think of, including Sherlock Holmes LOL xox
Not sure, but I agree with the statement; "there are no coincidences in murder".

I am most interested in the videos of before Sandra appeared and after she appeared. Will those videos ever be available? I'm sure some will be used against MH; unless she was aware that the video camera had been set-up and avoided going by the Cantu's home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ctqLpQN8PY&NR=1
If TPD had seen a purple Kia Sportage on the video shortly around the time we saw Sandra, wouldn't they have been all over Sandra's accused murderer much sooner?

I hope they didn't fumble that one too, and only suspected her after the mother of the abducted and drugged child called them and pointed the finger in the right direction...
2cool.gif

If TPD had seen a purple Kia Sportage on the video shortly around the time we saw Sandra, wouldn't they have been all over Sandra's accused murderer much sooner?

I hope they didn't fumble that one too, and only suspected her after the mother of the abducted and drugged child called them and pointed the finger in the right direction...
2cool.gif

If there were video of MH leaving the park in the purple Kia, that would be circumstancial evidence, unless Sandra was seen in the vehicle. If they did see MH leaving, they probably suspected her, but you need compelling evidence to warrant an arrest. I think LE knew WHO early on, but had to collect evidence to get this to stick.

I have a question. In California, how long can one postpone entering a plea? Is there a time limit on this tactic?

IIRC, 22nd of May.

I heard a rumor that MH has an infant son YOUNGER than her daughter. He is supposedly living with relatoves in Oregon. I cannot find a link, but saw it on a couple message boards. Is this true?

I also heard that she was fascinated by the Rose Pizem case, and police found many searches on her computer for her. For those of you who dont know about Rose, she was a 5 yr girl that asleep, stuffed into a suitcase, and thrown into a river in Isreal.

These facts are postsed on an un-named thread, but I have been reading rumors about this on other forums for the last couple weeks.

Thanks to whoever can help. :blowkiss:

It is being reported by mainstream media that MH did searches on the Rose Pizem case. See the Jane VMitchell 5/26/2009 thread.

As for the infant son, I have not seen or heard any such thing. Anyone else?

Salem

The toddler son was mentioned on another controversial website.

The source is stated as being a member of the Lawless church. I am not sure if that means the church here in Tracy, or MH's parent's church down in Cypress. According to this "source", Judy Lawless, MH's mother, has had custody of this child. The father is not mentioned.

At present, this second child is completely unsubstantiated at present.

I will say, however, that in the early days of MH's arrest, in the comment section of our local paper, there were a few comments that said they thought MH had a second child. Curious.... who knows?

The toddler son was mentioned on another controversial website.

The source is stated as being a member of the Lawless church. I am not sure if that means the church here in Tracy, or MH's parent's church down in Cypress. According to this "source", Judy Lawless, MH's mother, has had custody of this child. The father is not mentioned.

At present, this second child is completely unsubstantiated at present.

I will say, however, that in the early days of MH's arrest, in the comment section of our local paper, there were a few comments that said they thought MH had a second child. Curious.... who knows?

I've been checking this thread constantly since I also read that too! But nothing...I'd love to hear more about this 2nd child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back