FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone brought up an interesting point, maybe last night. The Sheriff said they believe he was killed sometime between 4/6 - 4/7/09. He was buried next door at a house they did not purchase until the end of April 2009. What did they do with his body between the time they murdered him and the time they dug the hole and buried him? You can't very well just plow up your neighbors yard and bury people without them noticing.

well one of the two properties was bought from his aunts, whom seem shady, and I keep meaning to see how the ones hubby died like a week ago. so the body could have been there.

...wanttohelp...the hubby of the one in mention..died of cancer last week...he had been sick for along time ..they will be have his services 2/13/10 in panama city...

So do we have a mugshot, orange jumpsuit pic, or perp walk for DD. I live for those moments.

wanttohelp...as far as the property of shar's in gulf county..that was his grandmother darlene spencer, debbie geiger/aunt, and patrica paulson/mother...paulson was the notary in some documents that was prepared in jan. using the address where the body was found....that seemmm strange to me..

Have there been any recent (last 24 hrs) credible reports regarding this case. Has the coroner released the cause of death, and is Shar's family now listed as persons of interest? sorry my schedule is not conducive to keeping up with the nightly news on a regular basis.

Quick thougts this morning...

I've also only seen/heard one mention of Abraham being DDM's boyfriend. I also think that was reported erroneously, like someone said a few posts or pages back. (I had to catch up 3 or 4 pages just now!)

I also think that on the video she made, she calls him "Abe," not "Babe." I did see a transcript that said "Babe" though. I'll have to go back and listen again.

The NY Times article could be erroneous on the year they reported Abe and DDM met.

bluemermaid...while you are reviewing that tape see what you can see on the date stamped on the tv..it was reported the date was 03/21/08...this doesn't sound right...and also where was this video recorded...it looks as if there is a blanket hanging over the window..what about all of that.....

You're all awesome and so is this site. SOmehow I found it and how this played out is amazing. I'm sorry to hear about Abraham. Were posts by DMOORE deleted, whoever she was? I left off in the middle of dec and don't see them now. Also, the quote in common usage "money is the root of all evil" is actually "the love of money is the root of all evil".

I don't think Abraham loved money but the suspect(s) surely did....

Amazing how people will try to distract or blame others. Check out this piece of work: There is many interviews/videos of her in the news.
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-county/bal-md.co.leone30jan30,0,6595322.story

Some people suck.

BREAKING NEWS:

DM just had first appearance. Bond set at $1M. So...she can bond out for 100K. :(

Heck...why arrest her now, should have waited till they could have charged her with murder.

Ledger Story

They have to have frozen her accounts-she has money as a result of fraud and felonies....I suppose there is a bail bondsman out there who might think she is good for it, but I am not sure I would make that bet.

They have to have frozen her accounts-she has money as a result of fraud and felonies....I suppose there is a bail bondsman out there who might think she is good for it, but I am not sure I would make that bet.

I hope you're right.

Praying for justice and prayers with Abraham's family.

well one of the two properties was bought from his aunts, whom seem shady, and I keep meaning to see how the ones hubby died like a week ago. so the body could have been there.

As to the aunt... I believe that was in reference to some farm land in Gulf County? Putting K into Gulf property appraiser, that comes up. Actually, somewhere you had posted a thumbnail to the doc. I think.

Snipping this from the Ledger update:

Asked if she had been cooperative, prosecutors said Moore has given four different stories about who killed Shakespeare. She has blamed a relative of Shakespeare's, her 14-year-old son, a drug dealer, and finally herself in an act of self-defense.

Is she for real? She's throwing her kid under the bus, too? :banghead:

wanttohelp...as far as the property of shar's in gulf county..that was his grandmother darlene spencer, debbie geiger/aunt, and patrica paulson/mother...paulson was the notary in some documents that was prepared in jan. using the address where the body was found....that seemmm strange to me..

Just saw you post... It'll have to be pieced together again. The K info is confusing!

Snipping this from the Ledger update:

Asked if she had been cooperative, prosecutors said Moore has given four different stories about who killed Shakespeare. She has blamed a relative of Shakespeare's, her 14-year-old son, a drug dealer, and finally herself in an act of self-defense.

Is she for real? She's throwing her kid under the bus, too? :banghead:

Why not.. she came on here pretending to be him... how sad.. I feel horrible for her son. I hope his father is as good of a guy as everyone said he is and I hope he keeps his son away from this whole mess. She'll ruin anyone's life that she can won't she?

Here's a newsflash DeeDee... your son would still get in as much trouble for killing Abraham as you would. So nice try.. you can't put this blame on him. This is all you. I can't wait for the Sheriff to upgrade the charges! (Oh and you had Abraham by a good 100 pounds.. self defense? I think not.)

Please, I beg of you, go with the self defense explanation, D-I would love to sit back and hear how self defense somehow put in motion a shallow grave, a concrete slab, quick lime, a fully equipped pick-up for the purposes of exhuming Mr. Shakespeare and placing a metal sheet over the exact spot where he could be found.....not to mention the 50K to try and get someone to take the fall.

(crickets chirp.)

Go on.. keep changing your story.. the more you change it the more they have to use against you... IMO.. there's no doubt that we'll be seeing upgrades to capital murder charges soon.

Dmoore on 12-06-09 said:
They did use Luminol and left it all over everything. I have white spray marks that I can't even get off in some places. Who in there right mind would buy his assets months before he left and then do something to him. That does not even make any sense.

You need to know the whole story before passing judgement on someone's character. Abraham made it to the 8th grade and he could print his whole name. He did not sign with a X. He understood one thing real well by the time he met me. Not to trust anyone. He had already went through most his money and the rest was tied up in the bank.

I would be here for 8 hours if I typed everything thing that took place. I'm not the one that owed him money. Everything I did he ask me to do. I have 11 million dollars worth of checks he wrote out before I ever met the man. I turned a copy of them all over to the Sheriff's Department.

The biggest thing that keeps this going is that Abraham left on his own free will, but the people that owed him money now owe me, because I bought the bad debt. What better way to be debt free now. Take Deedee out of the picture too. Discredit her in everyway so that all the debts are paid in full. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure it out. All that is not worth all the money in the world. To have people discusssing your personal life that don't even know you. Matching up information that has nothing to do with you.

I wish I really could turn back time. It's really harden my heart to ever helping people. The money for Abraham was more of a curse than a blessing. His mom said everyone came out of the wood work after him. He would have lines of cars outside his home until he woke up in the morning when he first won. If you only knew half the stories. Some people that owe him money are really bad people that you don't even mess with or ever try to collect from.

Just a reminder of who we are dealing with...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74