TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read elsewhere that the "hit" was due to skin cells on a part of a cast that was discarded, but that does not even make sense...

Looks like the tipster decided it was an older lady. I personally don't think we're searching for a live Hailey, but that's just one of my theories. Seems like Highway 208 is being thrown out as a red herring. But why? Is Hailey around there or does the perp want all the officers on 208 because it's far from where she really is?

Tipster confused Hailey with an older lady....weird?

I read elsewhere that the "hit" was due to skin cells on a part of a cast that was discarded, but that does not even make sense...

Maybe it was a dead person's cast? :waitasec:

Maybe it was a dead person's cast? :waitasec:

Still...are the dogs just looking for dead skin cells, or for Hailey in particular...I would think everything has dead skin cells on it...

I just don't understand why they haven't executed a warrant to search SA's mother's house/land. I just can't get past the missing memory cards from those wildlife cameras. Surely they have sufficient evidence that he has come and go rights at her place... :confused:

How do we know they aren't missing because LE took them?????

Here is Hailey's scanner thread for registered users:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125143"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Just wanted to come over here and post an "I'm sorry" to everyoneneedsavoice. Last night I meant you, and put another poster's name, clearly I needed to go to bed as I was simultaneously posting an incorrect calendar in the SAR thread. Ugh, what a night.... Anyways, I am so sorry for that. Looking forward to your nurse breakdown and information (or did I manage to miss it?)

How do we know they aren't missing because LE took them?????

LE would need a search warrant to take those off of private property. If there was anything condemning on them, they would be thrown out of evidence as the LE didn't obtain them legally.

Still...are the dogs just looking for dead skin cells, or for Hailey in particular...I would think everything has dead skin cells on it...

I may be wrong, so someone please feel free to correct me, but I thought HRD dogs picked up bodily fluids such as blood, not skin cells. I would think pretty much everything a person handles would contain dead skin cells.

Why would a dead person need a cast? I think a cast for a dead person is a moot point.:crazy:
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Too funny!

But maybe a person died while wearing a cast.

I don't think so, but it could be.....

LE would need a search warrant to take those off of private property. If there was anything condemning on them, they would be thrown out of evidence as the LE didn't obtain them legally.

How do we know we've seen ALL the SW's? Maybe some were filed under seal, maybe we just haven't seen them yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam