Who related to this case is arrested now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Passion.........it's HOPE Sykes....Annette is his grandmother :)

I think we should have another thread called "Who related to this case is NOT arrested now?"

I'm starting to think that maybe JOE P. was telling the truth about Haleigh od'ing on oxy. This drugs seems to link quite a few players in the case surrounding Haleigh disappearing. That's why no one wanted to talk....they were all involved somehow.

I think we should have another thread called "Who related to this case is NOT arrested now?"

:floorlaugh: I was thinking the same thing last night. TBH, was losing hope this day would come. Outstanding job with the sting LE.

:floorlaugh: I was thinking the same thing last night. TBH, was losing hope this day would come. Outstanding job with the sting LE.

Let's see who starts talking first......I bet it will be Misty. It's funny she has the highest bond out of all them.

The Cummings men do tend to favor, that's for sure, but Ron favors his uncle, DSq, too, imo.

Have you seen the booking photo for Hope S? [Ron's cousin by Katrina] She looks SO MUCH like Teresa. Can't quite put my finger on what it is, but they def favor each other.

Sorry, I just realized that Hope is not the cousin I meant when I said she favored Teresa so much. It was a brunette w/a slight 'stache. She's been in the jail log at least once in the past 6 months, so I'll try to find her.

Main thing - Hope isn't the one I was thinking of.

Does Ron and Misty still have lawyers?

Dunno about Ron but Misty does.
In a brief appearance, St. Johns County Judge Charles Tinlin told Croslin that her she is facing six counts of drug trafficking — five from Putnam County and one in St. Johns — and that her bond was set at $950,000.

Tinlin asked whether she could afford an attorney, and she said she could and already had a counselor
http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2010-01-21/misty-cummings-appears-judge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member