2011.06.13. HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Oh good. I will put this comment over here. Whats wrong with that Wendy Murphy? We need a topic here about the HLN shows. She spouts the most ridiculous stuff and gets away with it. She says Caylee was not with Casey on the 16th and that Casey did not have her car on the 16th. She is intimating that Caylee was at home with george or the grandparents. She has cooked up this whole other scenario. Also, this other guess thinks the State has a lousy case and proved nothing. HLN is trying to get that murderer off and it makes me mad by having all these pro defense witnesses on day after day and no one on poor Caylee's side. I can barely watch that channel anymore.

Well, according to WM her being at BB that night without Caylee & with TL proves Caylee was with someone else in ICA's car..Whaaaat?

It is mind boggling what these people get away with saying on TV, and they are not challenged. I watched Joy Behar try to discuss this case about 1 week ago, and she had literally NO FACTS at that time......it was ridiculous! WM has repeatedly stated what you said above about ICA and TL being at BB, "where was Caylee??", well, she was already dead according to Baez. WM indicated she was still alive, and died June 17 when I watched her late last week on VP show I think.

WM claims ICA went to Chris Shultz's house with TL's jeep on the 16th or 17th..I do recall it's true she went there in that vehicle but confirmation is needed on this date to prove what I believe is WRONG info.

WM is the MOST obnoxious TH on the planet! :banghead:

Thanks to all for posting comments to my comment about Tony's jeep. I do see now that she drove it on Tuesday, the 17th and I'm looking back through Monday, the 16th's timeline. I don't think she drove his jeep that day, however I obviously have more research to do!

I really want to study the whole detailed timeline from A Candy Rose to see what I can figure out about timing on several other things. Has anyone, to your knowledge, WSers, theorized about when the death actually occurred, when the body might have been put in the woods, etc. based on cell phone calls, locations, etc.? I'm sure someone has and I'd like to see what they came up with before I try to re-invent the wheel!

TIA!!!

The only thing I can ever give JB any credit for, is stalling this case for as long as he has. It has given too many wild imaginations time to think up a bunch of crazy BS.

When you go back to the begining of this case, it is pretty clear who did this and why - CASEY ANTHONY! PERIOD!

WKMG-TV/LOCAL 6 TIMELINE OF EVENTS - http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2011/0224/26984466.pdf

References to June 16th begin on page 23 of the pdf. The 1st reference regarding Casey having Tony's Jeep on page 26. HTH!

HOWEVER, the ACandyRose timeline has the report from her friend Chris, who testified under oath in a depo, that she drove the jeep to his home @ 5 pm on the 16th of June. And she said her car was 'broken.'

I would like to know if the experts where able to match the duct tape to the last tear of the tape in the Anthony home and who's finger prints - saliva was on the duct tape last.

For example, when we use tape we rip/tear it with our hands, scissors, mouth. There is a certain pattern to the tape after it is torn off. I wonder if any of the tape found at the crime scene was matched to the duct tape in the Anthony home and if so who's prints-saliva was on the tape? I know that a lot of the discovery was made public, but some was kept sealed and I wonder if the state has that evidence that will tie Casey to the duct tape under a sealed discovery document?

Or was there any decomposition on the duct tape found in the Anthony home? What if that roll of tape was in the trunk and Cindy took it out? Remember, Cindy cleaned that car out..maybe that is why the state is so sure that the tape was used?

Wendy and Dr Kobolinksy make a great couple! :floorlaugh:

And so much of what Dr. K is saying is so bogus. He says there are no fingerprints or DNA on the duct tape. HOW would there be? It was underwater, in the elements and in a typhoon for weeks.

And he said there was no evidence of chloroform in her bones or hair. THERE WOULD NOT BE according to other experts.

That talking head women calling the FBI latent print expert a 12 yr. old is the rudest comment made to another women in this whole trial... She obviously didnt listen to the experts extensive education and expertise.

Wonder if she would make such a degrading comment on JVM's show?

That '12 year old expert', as that woman (and I use the term loosely) called her, is ten times more articulate and intelligent than she'll ever be. I'm willing to bet more educated as well. Exceptionally rude and uncalled for.

I just posted this on another thread:

Just listened to Wendy Murphy. Trying to follow along with the story here. Is JB saying there was never a decomposing body/smell in Casey's trunk? So Caylee was seen alive and well early one afternoon and no one can say where she was that very evening or ever since. Right?

And Casey at some point noticed the smell coming from her trunk because she felt the need to explain it to people - the dead squirrel or George hit an animal. Is JB going to admit those stories are both crap?

So did Casey never open the trunk to try and find out what was causing the horrible odor and try to remove whatever was causing the smell? Or was she instead placing items INSIDE the trunk to say were the source of the smell?

ETA: I'm thinking if Casey knew Caylee was dead and George disposed of the body, why wouldn't she admit to opening the trunk and finding her there?

AND....if JB wants us to 'follow the duct tape' - isn't he admitting that's involved in Caylee's death?

So Wendy Murphy now says the child was killed on the 17th by somebody else.

by WHO, Wendy? And why didn't mommy report her missing?

I was watching Wendy the other day, she specifically stated that Caylee was killed JUNE 17 !! I said WTH? Baez already said in his OS it was June 16. She stated that this was fact, and as others said, ICA was at blockbuster the 16th, like that was the night before, etc. Her date was totally wrong, but no one challenges her. I was fuming!! IMO, MOO

Why isn't Beth K. arguing with her now???

WM claims ICA went to Chris Shultz's house with TL's jeep on the 16th or 17th..I do recall it's true she went there in that vehicle but confirmation is needed on this date to prove what I believe is WRONG info.

WM is the MOST obnoxious TH on the planet! :banghead:

Oh, I dunno. I can think of several others in contention for that title. LKB and that creature that just referred to the FBI expert as a '12 year old'. But she's certainly at the top of the list (which seems to be getting longer every minute).

I had to turn off HLN earlier when LKB was on there. I can't take her no more.

This Wendy lady has been spinning this story for a while now.

I am just about done with HLN from 5-7pm

So Wendy Murphy now says the child was killed on the 17th by somebody else.

by WHO, Wendy? And why didn't mommy report her missing?

It it the "pull crap out of her butt" theory. Pay no attention!

:nuts: :nuts:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pandamom76
Back