2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
....and announcing during the trial that LA was supposed to have answered that he was left out because his parents thought he might be the father

No wonder he and JB are good friends! Both are bumbling fools!

Casey Anthony guilty of check fraud charges, now a felon

Flanked by her attorneys Andrea Lyon (left) and Jose Baez (right), Casey Anthony reacts Monday, Jan. 25, 2010 after she was found guilty this afternoon in several of the 13 check fraud charges she faced. The judge found her guilty in six of the charges and withheld adjudication in seven. Anthony is accused of stealing hundreds of dollars from former friend Amy Huizenga during the time her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie Anthony was missing and likely dead in 2008.

Flanked by her attorneys Andrea Lyon (left) and Jose Baez (right), Casey… (RED HUBER, ORLANDO SENTINEL)
January 25, 2010|By Amy L. Edwards and Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel

Casey Anthony is now a convicted felon.

The 23-year-old pleaded guilty Monday to 13 charges in a check-fraud case, clearing the way for her attorneys to defend her full-time on the first-degree murder charge she also faces.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...e-and-cindy-anthony-check-fraud-charges-plead

This is why the State couldn't raise these charges at trial unless the defense opened the door.

Cindy opened the door but the State did not jump through it.

How timely! Weather under ground is showing an INvEST heading somehwhere between Cape Kennedy to south W. Palm beach coast. Hmm I wonder if it will develope into anything. I know I better go out into the yard I have been ignoring and get it hurricane ready.:maddening:

I think the jeans she wore on release were the same ones she had when she was booked. Someone posted on Twitter last nite, the woman who was attacked for looking like Casey was wearing the same shirt Casey had on when she left. Interesting to say the least.

When the Grand Jury Indictment came down and she was arrested (Oct 2008) she had on a white blouse and dress pants, and the reading glasses.
Remember the footage from JB's office with her crying?

I think I have a different take on her release and the jail's stance. To me, they pretty much opened the front door and said, see ya, don't let the door hit you on the way out. They could have arranged massive hidden security but they didn't. Says to me, they were very ready for her to just get out.

Also, someone better keep a watch on JVM. That poor thing isn't going to know what to do when this is done. I think she thought of herself as a big time journalist, quite the opposite for me. She was never really in the thick of the action. She just seemed to rehash what everyone else was saying.

And if I hear one more time that Cindy was destroyed because Casey didn't see her one last time, I may just scream.

The dysfunctionality will live only as long as it takes to give interviews and sell books. Makes for a better story.Jeff Ashton's statement that the A family did not seem anymore dysfunctional than other families keeps coming to mind.

The same rabid barracuda smile! As well as personality and temperament. In one photo of Caylee it looks like she had been taught to smile like that for the camera. Sad.

My granddaughter has a horrible fake smile for the camera, it's hard to get a normal pic of her (and she is very happy and loved). Caylee's camera smile reminds me of her, I don't think it means anything, lol.

Casey Anthony guilty of check fraud charges, now a felon

Flanked by her attorneys Andrea Lyon (left) and Jose Baez (right), Casey Anthony reacts Monday, Jan. 25, 2010 after she was found guilty this afternoon in several of the 13 check fraud charges she faced. The judge found her guilty in six of the charges and withheld adjudication in seven. Anthony is accused of stealing hundreds of dollars from former friend Amy Huizenga during the time her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie Anthony was missing and likely dead in 2008.

Flanked by her attorneys Andrea Lyon (left) and Jose Baez (right), Casey… (RED HUBER, ORLANDO SENTINEL)
January 25, 2010|By Amy L. Edwards and Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel

Casey Anthony is now a convicted felon.

The 23-year-old pleaded guilty Monday to 13 charges in a check-fraud case, clearing the way for her attorneys to defend her full-time on the first-degree murder charge she also faces.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...e-and-cindy-anthony-check-fraud-charges-plead

This is why the State couldn't raise these charges at trial unless the defense opened the door.

Cindy opened the door but the State did not jump through it.

The pros biggest mistake was trusting the Anthonys but then again, I believe the verdict would've been the same regardless. The jurors believed Cindy and convicted George.

The running girl didn't look like ICA to me. From what I could see that ponytail wasn't long enough and she looked smaller and younger. Plus, why run across the tarmac? It looked like the car could have pulled up alot closer to the door. I think maybe a decoy meant to be seen.

I'm dreading FCA getting her new look and announcing she generously donated her ponytail to Locks of Love. :sick:

Thank you to whoever posted the link to her convictions. My computer is acting "weird". :seeya:

that's my take as well. They released her just after midnight; that is also not normal outprocessing time. There was no secret back door, just, "it's the 17th, bye".

That's not true,,,she had guards with auto-matic weapons and she has been whisked away both by vehicle and plane. The average criminal gets a kick out the door and that is it. If someone is standing there to take them out oh well.
The only non special thing I noticed was that she did not have a bullet proof vest on.

I just searched for his tail number and came up with N686PC . That plane flew out of Van Nuys Ca to Glacier Park Int in Montanta . Flight started at 4:49 am California Time and is in Route now with a Arrival time of 8:56MDT

That plane would have taken 9+ hours (and 2 or 3 refuels) to get it to Ca. and there is no record that it was here

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N686PC

If she's going to Glacier, she'd better have bear spray. We had a long, hard winter up here and the grizzlies are hungry...

It will be kinda sweet justice if the only interview she can get is with Geraldo. They should just all rename themselves Home Depot because they are all tools.

I think there are a number of eccentric well off men all around the world that have offered to take her in, like having a pet Leopard or Boa constrictor. Excitement of having something "Dangerous".

And of course JB will be her Agent/Pimp.

That girl running looks like it could be her. Her hair looks long enough, and I could see her running like that. Why she would get changed, and wear a dress, I don't know. Maybe she has a party planned....oh waitttt that's right she is going get therapy..cough..yeahhhh.

(Jose texted Cindy this a.m. and said she was safe)

OSCrime OrlandoSentinelCrime
WFTV is reporting #caseyanthony left Orlando executive on a flight just after 3 a.m. Still not confirmed. CFnews 13 said there were decoys.

(nobody knows)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member