Premeditated Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good thing they don't have to.

Good point.

It won't affect the charges, if I understand what our legal experts have posted.

But I really want to KNOW for real, what happened. Same as Scott P., same as FCA.......just tell us what REALLY happened.

I predict the DA will have the evidence to show malicious intent. Fortunately for Ross, he should have nothing to fear with our juries. I saw one of our own member's post that they needed "overwhelming evidence" that Ross did not forget his child in order to vote guilty for this young man's life sentence. For me, overwhelming evidence is a confession. People rarely confess to their crimes. They try to hide and cover up their dastardly deeds and keep them secreted from others. Members of Caylee's jury just wanted to go to Disney even though they knew CA was a bad word and a baby killer; they let her go free on all the major charges. We know who killed Nicole and Ron yet OJ was acquitted because Christopher Darden thought it was a good idea for OJ to try on the gloves that didn't fit and the jury, if they so chose, had all they needed for reasonable doubt right there.

Maddox Kilgore, Esq. is equipped, as far as I have been able to ascertain, and if he remains as lead counsel for the defense, expect him to work diligently day and night to acquit this man in the upcoming high profile trial.

That's some scary stuff, DeDee, because it's true

Let's hope for jurors with a lick of sense

Good point.

It won't affect the charges, if I understand what our legal experts have posted.

But I really want to KNOW for real, what happened. Same as Scott P., same as FCA.......just tell us what REALLY happened.
Good yordy! Dennis Rader was enough for me. I will never forget how he matter O factly rattled off what he did.
His poor wife never had a clue.

All posts are MOO

I predict the DA will have the evidence to show malicious intent. Fortunately for Ross, he should have nothing to fear with our juries. I saw one of our own member's post that they needed "overwhelming evidence" that Ross did not forget his child in order to vote guilty for this young man's life sentence. For me, overwhelming evidence is a confession. People rarely confess to their crimes. They try to hide and cover up their dastardly deeds and keep them secreted from others. Members of Caylee's jury just wanted to go to Disney even though they knew CA was a bad word and a baby killer; they let her go free on all the major charges. We know who killed Nicole and Ron yet OJ was acquitted because Christopher Darden thought it was a good idea for OJ to try on the gloves that didn't fit and the jury, if they so chose, had all they needed for reasonable doubt right there.

Maddox Kilgore, Esq. is equipped, as far as I have been able to ascertain, and if he remains as lead counsel for the defense, expect him to work diligently day and night to acquit this man in the upcoming high profile trial.

His attorney is supposed to work diligently so I have no issue with that. As a matter of fact, I hope he does his job leaving no stone unturned.

Jury ignorance is another issue. I have been soured on our jury process. CA trial and JA penalty phase did that for me. I have no faith in it anymore for the very reason you pointed out that someone posted: Jurors want to see overwhelming evidence. They want a nice neat case that leaves no question unanswered and describes motive, all tied up with a bow. Many jurors are not even aware that proving motive is not required. In this case, I have little doubt that one or more jurors will require that the state prove premeditation. Never mind that the charges do not require that--if a juror requires it, he will walk.

Hmm... That's all I see! A huge "mountain" of evidence and I AM OVERWHELMED.

I don't need to hear it because I think I already know, but I am willing to bet the ladies at The Treehouse all share the same opinion of RH.
jmo he was one of those creepy losers that constantly has his mind in the gutter. That guy in the office that likes to hug every woman in the office and "bless" them, while he cops a feel. That dude that makes your skin crawl when he comes around and they start trying to tell themselves they are being ridiculous.
ENTER - The Gift of Fear

He's "harmless"
Seriously I wonder what LH has been through.

*I doubt he had his own office there. Based on what I know, from people that worked there, they have cubicles.
** So that places him in the
[emoji144] [emoji372] doing his thang. [emoji87]
If it was 6 x a day, other people knew... [emoji202]

All posts are MOO

I suspect a cubicle but pray he was tucked far away inside a mop closet. A buddy works for PeopleSoft. They ride scooters from one end of the floor to the other end as they scoot about tending to real business. Another buddy works for Coke in AT and they are stringent penny pinchers, all my opinions, based on conversations. snap, your cow icons are cracking me up tonight. moo

It's just too sad that Ross thought the death of his son was an answer to his future. I think he considered this for a lonnggg time.

just my imaginative thinking and sharing the same based on my interpretations of his past behaviors

Can someone make a phone call and do other functions on an iphone? Specifically, wipe and delete programs, history and files? Maybe he was doing that during his 6 minute phone call. JMO

Yes, on a iPhone you can perform different functions while still being on a phone call. Check/Delete text messages or email, delete browser history, change settings, and other functions available through the different apps on the home screen.

I suspect a cubicle but pray he was tucked far away inside a mop closet. A buddy works for PeopleSoft. They ride scooters from one end of the floor to the other end as they scoot about tending to real business. Another buddy works for Coke in AT and they are stringent penny pinchers, all my opinions, based on conversations. snap, your cow icons are cracking me up tonight. moo

It's just too sad that Ross thought the death of his son was an answer to his future. I think he considered this for a lonnggg time.

just my imaginative thinking and sharing the same based on my interpretations of his past behaviors
There's a picture here of Ross at work, sitting at a table with 2-3 other people. Ross has at least 3 computers. Not
sure where the photo is though.

There's a picture here of Ross at work, sitting at a table with 2-3 other people. Ross has at least 3 computers. Not
sure where the photo is though.
uvanyny3.jpg

Looks like 4.
Some munchies too.
https://foursquare.com/v/home-depot-treehouse/4f4910dbe4b03377e7ce2368

All posts are MOO

That looks like a conference room to me. You can see a photo of the room empty in another photo. And there are also a few photos of cubicles.
What is the deal with the shoe *advertiser censored*?
Is that common now?

All posts are MOO

And the vacation plan is probably just another topping to his "plan", so he can post on his social media about how sad he is for losing Cooper, because he just planned a vacation for the family. Showing everyone how he's such a loving and wonderful Dad who would never want to hurt Cooper intentionally.

Wilkinson knew Harris while he lived in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. While the craft store owner describes Tuscaloosa as a “big university town,” she explains that it’s also very much a small town where people know each other very well and speak up.

“He could’ve never gotten away with it here,” she told Radar. “Somebody would’ve talked.”

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/07/chris-wilkinson-friend-justin-ross-hot-car-toddler-death/

Since more details about the alleged murderer emerged, Wilkinson has doubted the person she once considered a friend. She also told Radar that moving to Atlanta might have played a role in his suspected actions.

“Maybe that’s who he was all along and moving to Atlanta freed him of his inhibitions,” she said.

Shoe "selfies" = shoe *advertiser censored*. The young 'uns at work who are having a good footwear day take shoe selfies. Oy.

I really don't want to give him a pass for being SO DISTRACTED with sexting that he's excused for "forgetting". Men actually ARE capable of pushing thru (no pun intended) their "sex fog" to know right from wrong, lol, IMO. That's the same as saying a woman in labor no longer knows right from wrong, because she's preoccupied with birthing her child. He definitely knew that child was in the car, IMO.

Somewhat OT... A friend of mine went into labor with her second child. Hubby went to strap the first into the car and come back for the laboring mom. She realized she wasn't going to make it to the hospital and gave birth in their foyer. EMTs arrived after the delivery and checked everyone out. Only then did the parents remember that Baby 1 was NOT upstairs in bed, but had been strapped into the car (it was night time) for several hours.

Or a cheating husband trying to cover his tracks WRT spending and sexting.

And an employee who rarely works during working hours. The start up business being discussed on company time. He had so many reasons to regularly delete his history. I bet it was a habit.

I am going to need more information to decide if it was premeditated. Specifics on the wording and timing of internet searches, his parking habits, what time he usually came into work, etc. does he normally get away with working 9:25-4:16?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow