SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what kind of "problems" the ex had caused in the past - stalking? Following them in a car?

They are FB friends. Kala wished her a happy Mother's Day and she thanked her. Cordial.

I believe that was before David and his ex broke up, though. I might be wrong, but I believe he posted some kind of "happy anniversary" to his (then) wife after Kala's Mother's Day post.

Yeah. I believe Kala and Chrles' relationship is fairly new. I believe she was still with her ex in January.

Still no sightings or anything in news? Wonder if all areas they could have driven to have been searched multiple times? Maybe they went down a ravine, or some other car accident. Even a body of water. Could be an accident, or someone ran them off the road.

The crate missing.....some people get rid of what they aren't using anymore. If the dog is now completely housetrained, it may not have been using a crate anymore, and they gave it to someone else, or let someone else borrow it. I've acquired many of them that way. People use them for puppy training, and when done want it out of their way.

Still hoping this couple is OK!

A set up for reward money. (modsnip)
Also, Kala's FB has this background image. Can anybody tell me what it is? Strangely, I saw the same image while stalking, I mean, looking at my soon to be ex-son-in-law's girlfriend's page.
image.jpg

Also, Kala's FB has this background image. Can anybody tell me what it is? Strangely, I saw the same image while stalking, I mean, looking at my soon to be ex-son-in-law's girlfriend's page.
View attachment 101234
Ha! Looking not stalking! Lol

On the it is stated missing for a week. So still could be a car accident unfortunately.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

View attachment 101234

Google images best guess is "dark side of my heart"

Image:
http://blackidus.deviantart.com/art/Dark-side-of-my-heart-496956770

hqdefault.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/n5ZgsLs4XGA/hqdefault.jpg

Lyrics from Accept:
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/accept/darksideofmyheart.html

I have been following this but haven't seen any new updates since 9/6/16.

Someone is on his FB and is sharing their missing posters and articles about them being missing. I mean repeatedly, over and over again. There is also an Aaliyah song(4 Page Letter)in the middle of all of it. They also changed the profile and cover photo again.
I hope the police will take the time to try and track the IP address of whoever is doing this. I mean surely they already have.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Someone is on his FB and is sharing their missing posters and articles about them being missing. I mean repeatedly, over and over again. There is also an Aaliyah song(4 Page Letter)in the middle of all of it. They also changed the profile and cover photo again.
I hope the police will take the time to try and track the IP address of whoever is doing this. I mean surely they already have.

That is creepy!

Is it just me, I cant find any comments on that page apart from the pictures posted?
The only comments I am seeing is on the missing posters that someone is posting on his Facebook.

Does anyone know what the above song is about? I'm going to "try" and see if I can find out.

Does anyone know what the above song is about? I'm going to "try" and see if I can find out.

Well that was a duh. It's a love letter.
Disturbing is the repeated line "he better get it on time"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members